https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/aA/P4/O750T2T3N4XT.PNGThe best tool for Services HelpdeskWe are using from the end 2018 when we find some solutions for Ticket Helpdesk, Devices Management and License Management. This system provides support to all employees to register their ticket, propose their equipment and for IT Department to manage. Almost all IT at the company have some services to support their employee but we cannot calculate total time, cannot know exactly how many tasks they take do it usually. After applying this tool, we can control it by: - Logging all of the tickets to the system - Managing License compliance - Managing Devices - Doing an audit can be supported anytime. - Real-time to get the report and no need to prepare for the server.,Ticket helpdesk: Can register ticket to The system by email or Portal link Manage IT Assets: Can manage by agent or agentless. It can scan all devices on your network License Compliance: The system will record all software installed on your devices Contract Management: can manage all contract and notify the expiration date to I T,License Management: Fresh Service is still developing its application on SAAS, it should have more detail to make a license report Services catalog: it is not full and easy support for admin Contract Management: should have some add-in support for budget calculation,The First ROI: Ticket support - It supports all IT departments register their job and send it to the manager The second ROI: License management - Support is quick for audit from Group and Financial,10,ManageEngine AssetExplorer,Azure SQL Database, Microsoft Azure,100 to 500 per week,1400,3,Ticket helpdesk Manage all assets Manage all license,We haven't used some function on it(Project),Contract management Budget management,10,Yes,Product Features Product Usability Analyst Reports,1. I am always trial product first, sometime I will work with some tool 2. Send the result and trial to boss and Team 3. If it is enough for company, I will propose,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,Training for end users IT gets a ticket and close ticket Provide the tool with other department,10,Yes,10,- When I have a problem with ticket helpdesk tool, I am looking someplace and this tool is supplied me,Submit a ticket to get support from IT Team,Integrated Freshdesk with other product,Yes,10Freshdesk is great for managing tons of requests!UHM uses it across the whole organization. We use it heavily in our IT and Marketing Dept. It's our way to filter out and track requests. We also track how long it takes to solve issues. It provides valuable insights into how we work internally. This tool allows us to remember to follow up with our partners and engage other people within the dept or other departments.,User-friendly Holds users accountable Creates great follow up activity,No project management board Spam filters can be effective or hurt the user Sometimes limited features,Requests get seen all the way through. You can see who on your team is working the hardest to complete tasks. Items don't get lost.,9,Trello,Adobe Captivate, Adobe Illustrator CC, Hootsuite, MS SharePoint, Zillow, Airtable,Fewer than 100 per weekFreshdesk for team efficiency!We use Freshdesk to aggregate support requests from clients. I've added several key members of my team as Agents, so tickets can be assigned directly to them and they can communicate directly with the client for resolution. Freshdesk streamlines team communication and allows for expedient resolution of client issues. Agents can tag each other in notes and easily hand-off or collaborate as needed. It also allows clients to feel confident that a member of the team will be monitoring the support inbox, whether I'm directly involved or not. Adding my team to Freshdesk provides me the flexibility to run my business without being overwhelmed by it, so I can do things like travel or manage other projects without being derailed by daily requests. My team includes a WordPress support technician, a developer, myself (business owner/designer/developer) and typically a project manager who can field/assign requests to specific team members as needed. However, I have it set so that Agents can see all tickets that come through, so they can pick them up as they see fit, without relying on designated assignments.,The new interface is very clean and easy to navigate. Awesome knowledgebase, free training and responsive support (even with a free plan) allow my team to spin up on the system without hours of internal training sessions. Easily integrates with custom domains for seamless client experience. Tagging and reassigning is easy. Mobile apps work well and allow for easy use across multiple platforms (particularly useful when working remotely). Lots of great features within the free plan. The free plan allows for a fair amount of branding/customization of client portal.,The login solution drives me nuts. As an Agent, I have to login at a separate domain than my branded portal, which is confusing for new team members and adds several steps to the login process. This is particularly cumbersome when trying to use 3rd party integrations that require Freshdesk login (like Shift App for Gmail). Integration with Asana is clunky and doesn't allow for easy use when there are a lot of clients/projects in Asana, so we end up just manually adding tickets as tasks in Asana. A style refresh to the client-side portal would be great. It's a bit clunky and even with customizations, the default solution feels a bit dated.,Allows me to rely on my subcontractors for day-to-day requests, improving overall efficiency for both myself and my team. The inexpensive plan keeps us within budget, with Agents we can easily enable/disable as seats are needed/used. Provides a sense of security for clients knowing that responses will be prompt and monitored by a team. Ease-of-use minimizes the need for individual training and shortens onboarding time.,10,,Copper (formerly ProsperWorks), Hubstaff, Asana, Everhour,Not available,9,9,,4Organize customer support with Freshdesk!We are using Freshdesk as the hub of our client service process for the whole organizations. Our goal is to have all electronic communications go through Freshdesk and then assign the tickets once they are reviewed. This solves the problem of client communications being buried in our associate's email boxes.,Freshdesk is a great repository for communications from customers, leads, etc. Freshdesk allows communications from many different channels. The application is totally cloud-based.,I would like the ability to customize default information to fit my industry. Include more social network channels. Increase the number of integrations.,Freshdesk has reduced the amount of time we spent looking for emails in our Gmail. Has allowed us to scale when needed via the day pass function. Firm productivity has increased due to spending less time chasing data.,9,Zendesk,Freshsales CRM, Adobe Acrobat DC, AWeber,100 to 500 per weekFreshdesk: a leading solution for service desk management for small businessFreshdesk is a market leader in the space of helpdesk solutions. It allows management of tickets, knowledge base for staff and community functionality for users. It helps in managing multi-channel support over phone, email, and live chat. It has features to convert email to tickets. It allows customers to vote on ideas which can then be incorporated into the product. It integrates well with other business apps.,Freshdesk is easy to use and setup. Ticket management for tracking issues works very well. Multi-channel support includes live chat, email, and Phone, which is very useful. The product support team is responsive. The product is customizable and you can setup the customer portal based on your needs.,Dashboarding functionality is relatively basic and can be improved. The ability to detect duplicates/collisions is not available in cheaper versions of the product.,Usage of Freshdesk has lead to increased productivity of the support desk. It has also led to increased customer satisfaction and easy to track issues reported.,9,,Zendesk, JIRA Software,Fewer than 100 per week,9,10,9,8
Freshdesk

Freshdesk Reviews

Freshdesk
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Filter 115 vetted Freshdesk reviews and ratings

Victor Vũ profile photo
May 14, 2019

Freshdesk Review: "The best tool for Services Helpdesk"

- Logging all of the tickets to the system
- Managing License compliance
- Managing Devices
- Doing an audit can be supported anytime.
- Real-time to get the report and no need to prepare for the server.
  • Ticket helpdesk: Can register ticket to The system by email or Portal link
  • Manage IT Assets: Can manage by agent or agentless. It can scan all devices on your network
  • License Compliance: The system will record all software installed on your devices
  • Contract Management: can manage all contract and notify the expiration date to I T
  • License Management: Fresh Service is still developing its application on SAAS, it should have more detail to make a license report
  • Services catalog: it is not full and easy support for admin
  • Contract Management: should have some add-in support for budget calculation
The Scenarios:
1. Ticket Helpdesk: When users need to support, they send email to the system and we support based on the SLA we define. If one day users complain about it to support, we can trace back to it from the system.
2. License: Sometime Microsoft will send emails to your group because of a license complaint, you can show them the result without any problem.
Read Victor Vũ's full review
Rachael Ossovicki profile photo
May 13, 2019

Review: "Freshdesk is great for managing tons of requests!"

• User-friendly
  • Holds users accountable
  • Creates great follow up activity
  • No project management board
  • Spam filters can be effective or hurt the user
  • Sometimes limited features
Freshdesk is a great product for bigger companies, who have departments getting a lot of requests. It's an easier way to filter requests so all team members have equal workloads. It also offers transparency into tasks and the department. It is not good for project management. So, if a request has multiple steps and people involved, it's tough to see it all the way through.
Read Rachael Ossovicki's full review
Jennifer Hess profile photo
January 08, 2019

User Review: "Freshdesk for team efficiency!"

• The new interface is very clean and easy to navigate.
  • Awesome knowledgebase, free training and responsive support (even with a free plan) allow my team to spin up on the system without hours of internal training sessions.
  • Easily integrates with custom domains for seamless client experience.
  • Tagging and reassigning is easy.
  • Mobile apps work well and allow for easy use across multiple platforms (particularly useful when working remotely).
  • Lots of great features within the free plan.
  • The free plan allows for a fair amount of branding/customization of client portal.
  • The login solution drives me nuts. As an Agent, I have to login at a separate domain than my branded portal, which is confusing for new team members and adds several steps to the login process. This is particularly cumbersome when trying to use 3rd party integrations that require Freshdesk login (like Shift App for Gmail).
  • Integration with Asana is clunky and doesn't allow for easy use when there are a lot of clients/projects in Asana, so we end up just manually adding tickets as tasks in Asana.
  • A style refresh to the client-side portal would be great. It's a bit clunky and even with customizations, the default solution feels a bit dated.
Freshdesk is great for support ticketing, FAQs, and items that can be easily reviewed, addressed and resolved. It's not ideal for lengthier conversations or long-term projects, as it could get difficult to track multiple conversations or use the SLA notification features since long-term projects will typically have different duration parameters. Though the ability to merge tickets & edit subject lines in Freshdesk is helpful (I wish Gmail would let me merge conversations!).

Additionally, I have another client who attempted to use Freshdesk as both a support portal and CRM solution, which didn't work well. It's ideal if all communication runs through Freshdesk, so it can be tracked and monitored. If leads are coming into Freshdesk, and then managed offline, there's a tendency to have a lot of open/unresolved 'tickets' because users don't want to bounce back and forth. However, I believe Freshworks offers a CRM solution, so that would likely be the best way to go for CRM needs (though I've not used it).
Read Jennifer Hess's full review
James E. Heyward CPA profile photo
April 20, 2019

Review: "Organize customer support with Freshdesk!"

• Freshdesk is a great repository for communications from customers, leads, etc.
  • Freshdesk allows communications from many different channels.
  • The application is totally cloud-based.
  • I would like the ability to customize default information to fit my industry.
  • Include more social network channels.
  • Increase the number of integrations.
Well suited to serve as a help desk/customer support tool that can be used with remote or contract workers. It is designed for e-commerce type businesses but you can adapt Freshdesk's workflow to maximize the value.
Read James E. Heyward CPA's full review
Naveen Gabrani profile photo
December 15, 2018

Review: "Freshdesk: a leading solution for service desk management for small business"

• Freshdesk is easy to use and setup.
  • Ticket management for tracking issues works very well.
  • Multi-channel support includes live chat, email, and Phone, which is very useful.
  • The product support team is responsive.
  • The product is customizable and you can setup the customer portal based on your needs.
  • Dashboarding functionality is relatively basic and can be improved.
  • The ability to detect duplicates/collisions is not available in cheaper versions of the product.
Highly recommended for small and medium businesses looking for a service desk solution. Easy to set up and fairly powerful. The user interface is easy to use making it simple for new users to become productive. Scenario Automator is good at taking a defined set of action for certain types of tickets. Great for support staff that handles a large number of clients.
Read Naveen Gabrani's full review
Eric Weiss profile photo
November 27, 2018

User Review: "Freshdesk helps me do my job well."

My company uses Freshdesk to help quickly address and reply to any questions, comments, or issues our clients may be having in our app. Freshdesk is a great tool that allows anyone with a login to see a queue of tickets which can be easily grabbed and assigned out. This way, no messages that are received slip through the cracks.
  • Great dashboard view for displaying easy to read data.
  • Great tools like "Discussion" which allows me to "chat" with my team about certain tickets.
  • A fun point system which tries to make you want to stay on a positive end so you receive positive feedback from clients.
  • Freshdesk could offer a dark view to bring down the brightness of the app. Reddit has done this recently with "Night Mode." It's easier on the eyes when the background is black instead of a bright white/gray main view.
  • I'd like to see some improvements on the Suggested Solutions option when replying to a Contact. We use our help pages a lot to link articles to a Contact so they have extra information as needed. If I need to link multiple articles, there are multiple clicks required to achieve this.
Freshdesk is great for someone who has a customer base that needs to be communicated with frequently. It helps organize and show a history of communication you and/or your team members have had with the said Contact so it's easy to stay on top of their needs and view their history so you can solve problems more efficiently.
Read Eric Weiss's full review
Ignacio Cruz profile photo
November 23, 2018

User Review: "Using freshdesk in a startup"

We use Freshdesk for various kinds of customer support tickets. We have an integration via API with some forms that customers use to change specific data in our platform. We also receive feedback from direct consultations via email and a textbox in our platform. As we are still a startup Freshdesk is being used by the whole organization as we want to provide a great customer service. We have a room in Google Chat that receives the tickets and we classify the tickets with the type of consultation. Then we assign an agent that is going to take care of the case. It really works well for managing tickets and the new UI makes it easier to work on.
  • Managing customer support tickets.
  • Assigning agents to a ticket.
  • Integration with the whole suite of Freshworks.
  • Re-assigning the customer that wrote.
  • Identifying the customer that wrote with a client (account) that you have.
  • Having two agents on one ticket.
We have used, and continue using, Freshdesk as our customer support platform. As a startup I would totally recommend it because it is very easy to implement and it has all the basics you need to work on managing and answering tickets. It has some tools to scale your business and embrace you as you grow as a company. We are now going to hire more stuff and the features on the tier up plans are super interesting.
Read Ignacio Cruz's full review
Brent Lionel Mausisa profile photo
November 23, 2018

Review: "Freshdesk is our best buddy in dealing with customer support tickets"

We use Freshdesk to answer all tickets that are coming from our clients. We assign the tickets to the relevant member of our team who can address the issue that the customer has sent to us to resolve. It helps us in having a centralized area where we gather all messages from all of our active clients and deal with their requests and complaints.
  • Freshdesk allows us to set the priority level of all ticket request from low to high then urgent.
  • Each of the users sees who is handling a specific request as of the moment.
  • It allows us to set the status of the ticket from Open to Waiting on Third Party. This is really helpful since we can track which ones is closed and which ones still needs our attention.
  • It allows you to add a "Note", but I believe there's must be a discussion box for each ticket for any tickets that may need inputs from multiple people.
  • It should also to add more than one assignee, so that if the ticket needs input from two or more people then everyone will be updated with the progress.
  • I'd like to see a more appealing user interface because customer support people are stressed sometimes, they should see a more lively or bubbly design.
It's appropriate for tech support and customer support teams that get lots of requests each day and less appropriate for those who gets less requests each day. It's really good for a team work style of customer service because you can assign a ticket to a project where a team can see it.
Read Brent Lionel Mausisa's full review
Gary Pope profile photo
November 21, 2018

Review: "Freshdesk - Simple and Easy to use. Easy to expand. Reporting could use enhancing."

We started using Freshdesk about a year ago and it was just for use in our IT department to track issues and enhancement requests. It was so useful and liked that several other departments became very interested in it. It was expanded to our commissions department, HR and accounting rapidly. We are actively developing integrations with outside partners so we have one location for users to go to address their issues or requests, even with the solution is completed outside our company walls.
  • We use Freshdesk to track issues that are reported to us. We want to make sure that nothing falls through the cracks.
  • We also use Freshdesk to store our knowledge base articles so that there is one place to go to for finding solutions to individuals issues. These articles can also be published to the self service portal.
  • We like how Freshdesk allows us to distribute the workload among our agents. The reporting allows us to see who is carrying their load and who is not. The numbers just don't lie.
  • There is a bit of work and technical expertise needed when doing API calls to pull and push information automatically into and out of Freshdesk. The good news is that they have the API to allow this.
  • There were times we struggled getting the automatic assignment of tickets to go to the right location using the dispatcher. We found the order of the rules makes a huge difference.
  • It does take a bit of getting used to the interface. Once you understand the processes of opening and resolving tickets it gets easier.
First - the set up and roll out of the solution is really simple. Nothing to install - just configuration and you are off and running. Second - it does give you lots of ways to interact with your customers. Email and self service are both supported. It was also pretty easy for us to roll out the solution to other departments. Once we had a couple departments using it, others were knocking on our door.

In our specific situation, we needed a way to track issues being reported to the IT group. We wanted something simple to use but had enough bells and whistles to track what we needed to track.
Read Gary Pope's full review
Jeffery Albertson profile photo
November 20, 2018

Review: "Freshdesk is a great customer support app"

Freshdesk is used for all technology, facilities and maintenance requests for our school district. It can automatically assign an agent to the ticket based on the request type. All the tickets can be tracked and organized through the dashboard to ensure all tickets are responded to in a timely manner.
  • You can write solutions articles for your most common requests, so customers can help themselves. Keywords typed by the user point them to related articles allowing them to help themselves.
  • All the tickets can be managed in one location.
  • After a ticket is Resolved the customer gets a survey, so technicians are accountable for the work they do.
  • Automatic closing of tickets when a customer doesn't respond to a request for more information.
Freshdesk is well suited for a school district. Before Freshdesk, our staff had to fill out a form for a facilities or maintenance problem and take it to the building office to be faxed to the Maintenance Department. Now, teachers can quickly report a problem on their classroom PC without taking time away from their students.
Read Jeffery Albertson's full review
Erin Harris profile photo
January 31, 2019

Review: "FreshDesk to help manage technical issues for customer satisfaction"

I've used FreshDesk for two organization that I work for.

We use Fresh Desk to help users with technical questions and issues that they have when using the website and applications. Sales and customer support are the primary users of FreshDesk. Those who send in tickets are free and subscribed users. Questions range from password reset requests to users experiencing issues or bugs.
  • Keeps track of all notes associated with a ticket.
  • Easy to manage an insert canned messages.
  • Keeps tickets organized and monitored.
  • When I'm typing, my cursor moves from where I am to another place on the screen. Sometimes above the text or back a few spaces. I've seen it do it with without me touching keys or the mouse.
  • Does not work well with page translations. One site I use is French-based. The site runs slower with page translations turned on.
We've integrated Freshdesk with a few of our applications that are not noticeable to outside users so they don't realize they are talking to a Help Desk.

However, they could be more integrated with Hubspot. That would be nice.
Read Erin Harris's full review
Chianne Shepherd profile photo
January 25, 2019

User Review: "Freshdesk is fresh and easy to use!"

Freshdesk is being used by our inbound technical support team. We can receive emails even outside of business hours when our phone lines are off. It then allows us to set parameters to make sure our support team is getting back to customers as quickly as possible. It is user-friendly.
  • Social media
  • Self service
  • Formatting in emails
  • Formatting for FAQs
Freshdesk is perfect for our support team of about 15 people with 3 different shifts. I'm not sure it would be well suited for a very large team, but I personally haven't used some of the functions that were developed for that. Its been a great way to manage our inbound tickets and make sure our employees are being productive as they all work from home.
Read Chianne Shepherd's full review
Megan De Salvo profile photo
December 20, 2018

"Freshdesk Review"

Freshdesk is a tool we use to allow clients to submit help desk tickets to our business. Fresh Desk is very easy to use and has helped not only our productivity, but our communication with our client base ten fold. It allows us the freedom to communicate and help our clients at a manageable pace and takes away the email phone call chain head ache.
  • Creates support tickets.
  • Communicates with clients and reminds us about tickets status.
  • Allows us to manage our team and their support of our clients in an effective and easy to use environment.
  • The ability for multiple custom auto responders based on type of client would be nice.
Freshdesk it best suited for teams of people who need a management software to track and log tickets or notices for the business. It scales with the business so there is a level that will fit your desired need. I can't think of many scenarios where it wouldn't be helpful.
Read Megan De Salvo's full review
ayush dwivedi profile photo
November 21, 2018

Freshdesk Review: "First choice for a quick support channel"

Since we are in the technology department of organization we receive many requests to resolve tech issues by employees. so that we are using Freshdesk for raising tickets and resolving the issue through the platform. We also made many knowledge bases which decrease the number of tickets we receive in a day. We also build a knowledge base(KB) that contains known issues in the various applications used in the organization.
  • Automated ticket generation and sent customize templates.
  • Build a knowledge base with unlimited categories.
  • The suggestion in ticket creation: suggest and knowledge base page when I tried to create a new ticket, if a subject word match in any KB.
  • We haven't found very many cons but I think it should have theme feature so that we can customize theme on the Freshdesk site because in few sections like resolved tickets very less visible in all tickets.
  • Need more customization features for support portal like increasing fields etc.
When we have to get issues from our customer or employee were giving the resolution on time is very important. Since Freshdesk almost have all the channels to get issues like Facebook as a social platform, email which is most commonly used, from the portal form and a by receiving calls to our toll-free numbers.
Read ayush dwivedi's full review
Chris Wilkey profile photo
November 20, 2018

User Review: "I have used and love Freshdesk"

It was used across the entire organization as the main form of a ticketing system and problem solving. We had a large number of emails coming in that needed to be routed to different people and areas and needed a solution to speed up the process and help reduce missed emails.
  • Automation
  • Assignments
  • Tracking
  • Hard to set up
  • Training needed
  • Duplicated some of the correspondence
It is well suited for small to medium sized businesses that need a system in place that can track customer issues and speed up the process of assigning or closing tickets. It is better suited for those who like a web interface and those who can set up the advanced features.
Read Chris Wilkey's full review
Steven Joe profile photo
December 28, 2018

Freshdesk Review: "Clean and simple - maybe too simple"

We use Freshdesk as our customer service portal. We use it to manage support tickets, and to make sure all customer issues are taken care of.
  • Good UI - Freshdesk is very clean and easy to use.
  • Lots of features that are really useful.
  • A free plan is really nice to have.
  • It can be hard to find a setting.
  • Need to upgrade for a custom domain.
  • Poor documentation.
It's good for basic customer service. However, for more advanced features, I would use something else, like Zendesk
Read Steven Joe's full review
November 27, 2018

Freshdesk Review: "Great tool for great customer success"

Freshdesk is our helpdesk platform for all the products we offer. Although sometimes the users write us to our individual accounts, we try to centralize every contact in Freshdesk, to make the best us of it. We are a small startup so it's the only one we are currently using and it is used by about 5 of us. The emails sent by users to our main contact address go directly there and is the way we have to make sure all the questions get responded.
  • The user interfaces is fast and easy to use (specially the new one they have rolled out not long ago). We could get up and using it right away. It's pretty easy to visualize the unanswered tickets with the predefined filters (at least if you keep some level of "tidiness")
  • It manages very well and clearly the assignation of agents so you don't mix up the answers. The tickets, even the long ones, are easy to read.
  • Ticket merging is very useful, because it is usual that the people who contact you write answers in different threads
  • We are a b2b provider, and we haven't found a good way of identifying the contacts with each of our customers. Tagging the contact seems to be a way, but you need to do couple of extra clics to go into the contact details and then introduce the client identification as a tag.
  • I didn't find a good way to identify tickets with a status representing that it's overdue because of the client.
  • The merging tool, although VERY useful, isn't for me completely intuitive. I have to pay a lot of attention at the icons and read the tooltip to make sure I'm keeping as main ticket the one that I want.
I'm confident that this is a great tool for any startup, or a small project in particular. As this is our scenario, I can't be sure how well or bad it's going to work for a more dedicated team of customer success. If you need a tool to have a great help desk for your users, then this tool will do the job for you. It's straightforward, easy to learn, easy to set up and improves your work on helping your users because you get to order your work.
May 11, 2019

Review: "Stop Wasting Time in Gmail and Get FreshDesk"

Simply put, we use FreshDesk because typical email platforms don't get the job done well. When working with hundreds of customers, to get their feedback or resolve an issue, organization of those emails becomes a priority. Setting up some folders in GSuite isn't the best way to get it done. FreshDesk offers canned responses, filters, and categories to organize email inquiries. My favorite part is being able to open an email from a user and see if they have emailed us in the past. It helps to read a little history to better address the current request.
  • Canned Responses. Ready-to-go emails that will serve you better than copy/paste.
  • Organizing emails by priority and topic. I can see what I need to respond to quickly or not.
  • Email due dates. Encouragement to make sure you are replying to users within a reasonable amount of time.
  • Nudge reminders would be nice. Sometimes because of the filters set, emails can get lost.
  • Better U/I to know what profile/filters are able to be made.
If you have more than 100 different users contacting you, you need FreshDesk to stay organized and do your job better. But if you just get 50 emails a week about some things you are working with, creating folders and filters in Gmail should be fine...until you run out of storage ;)
December 20, 2018

Freshdesk Review: "A live saviour support system"

Freshdesk is an intuitive, affordable with lots of great feature customer support software. It is very useful for software companies helping their clients and customers quicker and faster. With great features like : Gathering all the queries of customers at one place, connecting to them. All the conversations can also be recorded easily for future purpose. One can also automate obvious questions and bot will answer the question without involving any human help. Also it can be useful to connect to other teams to solve the issue faster and correctly.
  • Tracking of all the conversations from multiple channels in single platform.
  • Can use of bot to answer customer queries faster and simpler.
  • Can be used on multiple channels, integration is very easy.
  • Tracking of which tickets are solved and which are pending.
  • Cannot upload large documents.
Freskdesk is very helpful with lots of awesome features and analytics. It will boost your business and solve all the queries of your customers earning their satisfaction. It also tracks if all the tickets are being resolved and which are pending, performance of every agent. Solving all the problems across all the channels you use on same platform makes it easier, you don't have to use multiple admin panels and login to them time to time.
Elizabeth Pampalone profile photo
November 19, 2018

Freshdesk Review: "Client Request/Ticket Management for Small Business"

As a small business owner with many clients and contractors who service their needs, Freshdesk was an answer to prayer. I was able to solve the issue of client requests getting stuck at the bottom of the email queue. I am not able to prioritize client emails, see their needs, assign them to the best independent contractor who can help them, and no one goes unnoticed or ignored!
  • Great way to use the service at any level for a great price
  • Efficient way to catalog all client requests
  • Simple way to institute a knowledge-base and have canned responses ready to go.
  • I would like to see my tickets on a calendar view perhaps.
Really good for people who running businesses who need a customer service site or who offer a monthly maintenance option to their clients.
Read Elizabeth Pampalone's full review
Nipun Mohanty profile photo
November 17, 2018

Review: "Fresh start to your customer support function - Freshdesk"

We are a product company in business for the last 10 years.

Freshdesk is being used by the entire organization to log tickets from internal users as well as our customers. The tool is primarily being used by the support team to track and manage problem tickets and capture enhancement requests from customers.

Freshdesk provides a holistic solution to address the majority of our needs and it is a single location where internal and external users go to manage their issues, problems and enhancement requests.
  • Freshdesk is a plug and play solution which does not take a long time to get started
  • Most features related to a problem management tool are available in the basic version as well
  • Chat functionality is one of the most impressive features available with Freshdesk. Also, it provides a mechanism to send automated emails to users logging a ticket.
  • The knowledge management feature is pretty sleek and easy to implement. This provides a lot of value to our customers.
  • In a ticket if there is a lot of communication then the tool hangs and slows down and using it becomes difficult
  • Customizing the tool is not very simple. It needs involvement from Freshdesk team.
  • Access control layers are at a high level, multiple roles for access control will be better.
Freshdesk is well suited if you have a customer facing support function. It is the tool that you have been looking for to manage all your incident management requirements. The analytics feature is impressive and helps us in improving our areas where we lack in supporting our customers, assisting in making data enabled decisions.

Freshdesk will be an over ill if you are looking for an internal incident management tool, most features would not be used and hence not very effective.
Read Nipun Mohanty's full review
Justin Reeves profile photo
September 12, 2018

Review: "Freshdesk is the best ticketing software I have ever used, Hands Down!"

We use Freshdesk for our entire school district, we give students and staff the ability to enter support tickets or create a chat for their technology issues.
  • Freshdesk’s automation features are amazing, we have specific dispatch rules set to automatically assign tickets to an agent based on the category selected for the ticket
  • We utilize the customer satisfaction portion of Freshdesk to see how well our agents are presenting solutions to our students and staff
  • The interface and design of Freshdesk is easy to use and gives us tons of information to work with
  • I utilize Freshdesk's API with our metrics dashboard to show how many tickets each agent has
  • The API documentation could be a little better. I had some trouble at first utilizing the API the way I wanted to
  • Some of the interface areas could be a bit more detailed. Some of our less tech savvy employees have trouble finding features if they are not labeled.
  • I've had some trouble in the past with some third party integrations.
Freshdesk is great for any environment looking for a support ticket solution. I like that it can be used in a simple support ticket fashion or you can get very precise with dispatch automation and scenario automations. Its overall just an amazing product.
Read Justin Reeves's full review
Steven Smith profile photo
August 28, 2018

Freshdesk Review: "Fresh 'til Desk"

We use Freshdesk in the technology department of our school district, and students, teachers, and staff all submit tickets via Freshdesk to receive support from the IT staff. This has been working great for us for about 3 years. This gets all support needs in one location, instead of emails to multiple members of my team.
  • Ticket Management: This allows me to see all my team members' tickets and see who has what and who may need help. It also allows me to track trends.
  • Feedback system: Allowing staff and students to submit feedback based on their service received is very helpful in holding IT staff accountable.
  • Chat: Though we no longer use chat in our environment, the chat tools built into Freshdesk are absolutely amazing!
  • Customizable data on the dashboard. I would love to see different types of date available to choose from on the dashboard.
In any environment where you have any customers with needs and few staff to address those needs, it is an excellent tool! I highly recommend Freshdesk to anyone in this sort of environment.
Read Steven Smith's full review
Wayne Spivak profile photo
August 29, 2018

Review: "Freshdesk - the go-to software for Customer Service"

We use Freshdesk for two different Customer Service related uses.

1. Orders from our WooCommerce install get piped to Freshdesk for archival purposes (there is some info that doesn't appear elsewhere for those without access to Woo's Admin side.

2. All Customer Service inquiries. Again for archival purposes.
  • Easy to search
  • Easy to setup basic autoresponders or ticket modifications
  • Easy to do basic training
  • Tying together multiple responses on the same ticket
  • The screen UI flow can be improved
Obviously suited for company-wide archival of emails, Customer Service/Help Desk. As far as unsuited, I haven't come across a situation that I wasn't able to get FreshDesk to contribute to the answer.
Read Wayne Spivak's full review
November 19, 2018

Freshdesk Review: "A complete automated ticketing solution"

Much more speed and efficiency in our support work flow: Automation, assignments, grouping, tagging, SLA, Monitoring, Canned Responses, Integrated Widget, Email Forwarding, Facebook integration, etc. Looking forward to integrate the telephony also :-) I'm a tech manager in a growing online business and our support team is currently 3 agents. We needed to transition our support flow from mostly shared email support to something more efficient and I was the one to explore and choose the tech solution that we would implement - I chose Freshdesk. Here is why: The User Experience is very very well designed. I looked into ZenDesk, ZohoDesk, Desk.com, LADesk and others and they were all about the same price however Freshdesk stands out for the ease of use by far.Desk.com was the second-best design. However it was quite bland. Freshdesk was surprisingly easy to understand for the less technically inclined people in my team and that is a win. Freshdesk is full of features and while there are many we won't use in the foreseeable future there were enough really useful ones in the first paid plan [Blossom] that we felt comfortable justifying this expense for 3 agents and eventually 4. The ease of use of these features especially compared to shared mail made us buy into Freshesk: 'Group', 'assigned to', 'Tags', ' Dispatcher' , ' Observer'. We found how to automate all of them. I had EXCELLENT tech support to customize the ticket fields and widgets; we needed API calls and Webhooks used to fit the workflow to our preferred implementation and really the tech person knew his job, was always patient and knew what to suggest and how to help me configure Freshdesk above and beyond what I expected.
  • Managing tickets themselves is pretty simple. The interface is easy to comprehend, even without much training.
  • My favorite thing about Freshdesk is that it gives me very good insight into my agent activity so that I can come up with ways to motivate, reward and course correct my team. It has also come in handy to have recorded calls to look back on when needed.
  • * Agent collision - so much time is saved not having staff looking at the same ticket and dealing with it. * Customised list view for agents - allowing staff to determine what tickets they wish to view and easily jump from one view to another at a click of a button.
  • I like how the software keeps our team organized; everyone knows their issues to deal with and we don't lose track of anything. It's easy to respond to clients when the email in. Everything is clear and having required fields helps make reporting nice an easy. Overall I've been quite happy with the software and the rapid responses of the support team.
  • As we used the Free edition, we don't see any cons.
  • The only thing I would change is having the ability to customize the dashboard but everything else is perfect
  • Nothing worth even mentioning. This software is just perfect. We have found a few limitations and even a bug but the customer service have always promptly answered our queries.
  • I am personally not crazy about the new interface but our team seems to love it. The reports could get a bit more detailed, but frankly not much bad to say about this solution.
Freshdesk is a better option than handling support through email. The app keeps responses from customers together and offers useful features for sharing support responsibilities with other agents. The “Solutions” section is helpful to customers and the solutions can be easily linked or added to customer responses. It helps to provide a coordinated response to customer questions, general feedback, endorsements, and queries for product information.

Organize and prioritize service tickets (4)
Expert directory (3)
Subscription-based notifications (3)
ITSM collaboration and documentation (4)
Ticket creation and submission (4)
Ticket response (3)
9.7
External knowledge base (3)
Internal knowledge base (4)
Customer portal (3)
IVR (1)
Social integration (2)
Email support (4)
9.8
Help Desk CRM integration (4)

About Freshdesk

Freshdesk is a SaaS based customer support software for businesses of all sizes. The vendor's value proposition is that Freshdesk is priced affordably, and is free forever for any number of agents. There are four other plans available that come with a whole lot of features.

The vendor says Freshdesk is easy to use and takes little time to get started with. Further, it is configurable and customizable. For example, Freshdesk includes a gallery of themes to choose from, and the ability to automate workflows and manage escalations.

Also, Freshdesk uses integrated game mechanics to approach support tickets as chances for agents to score points. Support managers can even set up quests for agents to complete specific tasks like filling up the knowledge base, etc. Freshdesk aims to provide its own customers with great support free of cost via email, twitter, or phone.

Freshdesk Features

Incident and problem management Features
Does not have featureOrganize and prioritize service tickets
Does not have featureExpert directory
Does not have featureSubscription-based notifications
Does not have featureITSM collaboration and documentation
Does not have featureTicket creation and submission
Does not have featureTicket response
Does not have featureAutomated responses
Does not have featureAttachments/Screencasts
Does not have featureSLA management
Self Help Community Features
Has featureCall scripting
Has featureSocial integration
Has featureEmail support
Has featureHelp Desk CRM integration
Has featureCustomizable ticketing, with automations galore
Has featureMulti-channel support capabilities: phone, email, chat, Twitter, Facebook, in-app, forums, widgets.
Has featureGamified system with points, leaderboards and quests
Has featureIntegrations with over 100 business applications

Blossom$19per Agent
Garden$35per Agent
Estate$49per Agent
Forest$89per Agent

Starts at $0 for unlimited agents with the Sprout plan . Higher plans at $19, $35, $49 and $89. The 21-day free trial covers all features at the Estate plan.

Freshdesk Support Options