Likelihood to Recommend
SetMore is getting aged as it is. we have been moving progressively to other solutions for scheduling with far better integration. however, SetMore is a good tool to implement in start-ups and small business where you need to have plans and activities scheduled with individuals inside and outside of the organization. As mentioned, this tool is used internally with the support team, sales team, RRHH. This last uses with recruitment prospects that can go to the website and schedule its interview with an assigned person considering the availability of it.
- Two Way Sync with Google Calendar
- Provides Stripe integration for Check Out and Pre-Pay, as needed, for scheduling.
- The mobile application provides anywhere access.
- SMS reminders are convenient for our clients.
- Would like if it could sync directly to Google calendar (i.e have a direct plugin) without going through the website.
- Could have a "how to" tutorial for booking appointments for users.
I started the free version because it was free - but then upgraded once I saw it worked well. I chose this over Mind Body because of the lower cost and how easy it is to use. Also, it's one of the only similar products that you can place a widget on both Facebook and my own website.
C-Level Executive in CorporateHealth, Wellness and Fitness Company, 1-10 employees
Return on Investment
- Planning meetings
- Schedule Demos or Coaching with prospects and customers
- Recruitment interviews set up without making a call and confirming both sides for availability to arrange the meeting
- Web interface for internal and external users
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?