Likelihood to Recommend
SetMore is getting aged as it is. we have been moving progressively to other solutions for scheduling with far better integration. however, SetMore is a good tool to implement in start-ups and small business where you need to have plans and activities scheduled with individuals inside and outside of the organization. As mentioned, this tool is used internally with the support team, sales team, RRHH. This last uses with recruitment prospects that can go to the website and schedule its interview with an assigned person considering the availability of it.
- User Interface
- Clear information distribution
- Practical scheduling across multiple teams
- 3rd party calendar integrations
- Email notifications sent to the assigned owner of the task or activity scheduled
- The Notifications on the Android App do seem to be finicky if you do not have a regular volume of appointments being set.
- Ability to schedule more that one service at a time.
- Double Booking ability from the Booking Page.
Used those in previous jobs, however, comparing against SetMore. SetMore is more open to internal and external users that can take in place. With the others, many needed a VPN connection to use it. No capabilities for external users of the organization to access and schedule or check the availability of the internal resources. That being said, SetMore needs a facelift. It is a great tool but is getting aged. New freeware available, freemium tools for similar purposes getting out that can fill the gaps where SetMore is failing.
Return on Investment
- Allows us to respect our clients time and schedule calls when they are available.
- The ability to schedule follow up calls leads to a better customer experience.
- The reminders sent automatically create an easy workflow to assist both our service and sales departments.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?