Likelihood to Recommend
We started using TMetric in 2016, then re-evaluated our choice in 2018 in a beauty contest with its primary competitors. Our conclusion at that time was TMetric was the only solution that would meet all of our needs.
- I think TMetric is incredibly fast and intuitive. In a world of context switching, we need to be able to quickly switch between tasks and start timers accordingly. TMetric shines in this regard.
- TMetric creates instant and detailed reports. All of your information is easily accessible.
- It adds in your breaks! This is actually a really handy feature, as you can easily track when you are on breaks. With the use of the desktop app, it will even show you a snapshot of what is on your screen.
- We use the integration with Zapier to connect our calendars to TMetric, and there is some limitation in that only one set of default settings (task, project) can be applied.
Based on 1 answer
I think usability is where this product really shines. It just plain works. It's snappy, intuitive, and gets the job done. It is incredibly easy to use with a color-coded tagging system. It very clearly details out your breaks VS billable time, and gives you detailed reports that are useful when talking with clients and/or meeting with stakeholders.
Based on 2 answers
During 4 years, we have not needed much support, but when we did, the responses were fast and effective (although not always written in the most comprehensible English).
TMetric is hands-down much faster and much more intuitive. Minimal training time with your staff means that you can get this product up and running in just a few days time. It checked all of our primary boxes and delivered a fast and easy to use interface that virtually anyone in our business can utilize.
Return on Investment
- Time savings in creating reports for administrative purposes.
- The monthly cost is negligible compared to the amount of time and effort it saves us.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
TMetric Editions & Modules