Likelihood to Recommend
When it comes to tracking your time for billable client work, TMetric does a fantastic job. It even allows us the freedom to track internal projects with great accuracy. If you are looking for a tool that sends frequent reminders to track time, and also gives you a clear and concise understanding of how your project budget is doing, this is the tool for you. The only time I think this might be less appropriate would be if you aren't in the service industry. Even then, there are always ways of making your company more efficient!
- I think TMetric is incredibly fast and intuitive. In a world of context switching, we need to be able to quickly switch between tasks and start timers accordingly. TMetric shines in this regard.
- TMetric creates instant and detailed reports. All of your information is easily accessible.
- It adds in your breaks! This is actually a really handy feature, as you can easily track when you are on breaks. With the use of the desktop app, it will even show you a snapshot of what is on your screen.
- The inability to add time into the future, such as planned PTO days and holidays.
- At times, the settings can be difficult to find and navigate, but that just takes some time.
- It would be nice if the web app and the desktop weren't two separate apps. If the web app had the ability to capture what you were working on, that would be fantastic, and there wouldn't be a need for a second app!
Based on 1 answer
I think usability is where this product really shines. It just plain works. It's snappy, intuitive, and gets the job done. It is incredibly easy to use with a color-coded tagging system. It very clearly details out your breaks VS billable time, and gives you detailed reports that are useful when talking with clients and/or meeting with stakeholders.
Based on 1 answer
We have had to use the TMetric support channels on multiple occasions when we first launched the product for our business. I have to say, the support team does an outstanding job of getting your teams set up and answering your questions/concerns in a timely manner. They are very well versed with the ins and outs of their product and it shows. They have fast response times and are very capable of solving our problems. I'd say the only weakness is that there are some key features that are still missing in the product, but those are apparently coming in the roadmap.
TMetric is hands-down much faster and much more intuitive. Minimal training time with your staff means that you can get this product up and running in just a few days time. It checked all of our primary boxes and delivered a fast and easy to use interface that virtually anyone in our business can utilize.
Return on Investment
- Fantastic time reporting means increased knowledge of project health and quarterly projections.
- It gives detailed reports on your daily workflow.
- It allows our developers to be accurate on their time entries. This tool even syncs with both Jira and Trello!
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
TMetric Editions & Modules