Likelihood to Recommend
Trumpia is very good for a small to mid-size company that sends out texts 1 to 2 times a month. If you are large organization, have a lot of email records and/or send out texts very frequently throughout the month Trumpia may not be the most cost effective option. In that case it might be better to explore whether or not your CRM has text message functionality and see how that compares to Trumpia
- It seamlessly blends various channels to reach customers.
- It provides a single umbrella to build customer profiles.
- It is simple and easy to use!
- It would be great if Trumpia could have a feature that would send opt ins directly to the email address associated with your account.
- It would be great if the API functionality of Trumpia was easier to set up with your CRM.
- If your organization is sending out more than 1-2 texts per month to a large list it could become very expensive.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
We have only used Trumpia since we began sending out promotional text messages back in 2016. We have been very happy with Trumpia therefore we have not had to explore any other providers. The only other option that we may explore in the future is sending out promotional texts messages directly through our CRM and see how that works
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?