Overall Satisfaction with Trumpia
I have a client that is Salon & Day Spa. They have a solid customer base, but wanted a way to engage their base. We came up with a strategy to have a Text to enter campaign for a give away to collect as many names, emails and mobile numbers as we could. We opted to run a 2 month Send Me to Paris promo whereby we gave a way an all expense-paid trip for 2 to Paris to a lucky winner who had entered the giveaway via text. We ran this promo during their 2 busiest months - November and December and chose the winner in January. We used a 3-step SMS process via Trumpia whereby we sent 2 additional autoresponders after the 1st text was received. The 2nd autoresponder asked them for their name and the 3rd asked for their email address so that we had multiple ways to contact them in the event that they were the lucky winner. Trumpia was very easy to set up and worked perfectly! The promo was hugely successful and, surprisingly, 70% of the respondents went though all 3 steps. We slowly built profiles around each respondent via Trumpia by sending out subsequent texts asking them to participate in surveys and to like/follow us on Social Media.
- It seamlessly blends various channels to reach customers.
- It provides a single umbrella to build customer profiles.
- It is simple and easy to use!
- They could do a better job of bridging the gap between their platform and client's CRMs to ensure that information is shared in both places.
- Increased sales by more than 60%
- Helped cement our mobile presence in the marketplace.
It is easy to use and I am now familiar with the platform.
Best suited for companies that have a clear marketing plan and are willing to offer something of value to their customers in exchange for customer information.