What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Brainstorming requirement solved completely. In addition to that you can use it for strategic decisions, problem solving, taking notes, and analyzing issues.
- Taking project summary in a structured base.
- Taking analysis notes in a structured base.
- Taking brainstorming notes in structured base.
- Actually nothing but for more freedom on worksheet it would be better if I can move main topics freely.
There are a lot of mind mapping tools but a few of them have breakthrough abilities that are free of charge. The one and only is Xmind. It's very strong even in the free version. In the paid version you can export your drawings in many formats. Xmind is easy to use and well designed for taking notes.
Return on Investment
- You can see big picture and in a faster way can drill down ideas. It makes it easier to dominate states, ideas, analysis, etc. So it make you learn faster and respond faster and smarter.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?