Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
3 people want pricing too
Accenture provides services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Accenture is a global company with expertise in many different industries and business functions.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Convert data into business value
- Approach the machine itself to our business development
- Achieve high performance
- AI consulting services (categories)
- The transparency withing the product and what they willing to offer
- Flexibility of data
Appropiate for translating the patients need onto understandable messages that pop up in the patients Scans in our app in order to determine if they need medical assistance. To improve: the bridge that converts one data into an understandable message or instruction so we could measure businesd growth.
- Business Roadmap.
- Business Case Preparation.
- Holistic evaluation which is product agnostic.
- Core technology expertise.
- Resources utilization to the optimal.
- Leveraging its consulting acumen for getting on ground implementation realized.
Where the work is more engaged for consulting and business direction, Accenture is working very well. And for implementation projects, the first layer of resources is excellent, but the actual people deployed sometimes not having expertise may create dependency on the senior staff and thus delay and cost escalation for the client.
- Accenture is processing oriented.
- Accenture has qualified consultants to help diagnose and remedy business problems.
- Accenture has a very good service delivery system and personnel.
- Accenture can be more agile to change course when business requirements change.
- Accenture can improve on the delivery timelines.
- Accenture can hire and train consultants that are less stringent.
Accenture is well suited for undertaking projects that are a bit more complex and complicated. Because of their lineup, they are better suited to tackle those projects. Accenture may not be well suited for support on the basis of cost.
- Requirements gathering
- Solutions implementation
- Thorough research on the solution they are offering
- Accenture may improve on the TAT for project documentation
- There is some room of improvement in the budget estimation which sometimes is vague. Having said that, they are very competitive in the market.
Accenture is very well suited in any scenario wherever you want any of these services: requirements gathering, product selection, product deployment and configuration, solution integration, training, customer support or help desk, turnkey managed services, etc. Our company used Accenture for several scenarios among these and found it as a good fit every time.
- Project Management.
- System Integration.
- System Implementation.
- Post go-live Support.
- Application Support.
- Process Design.
- They are outstanding. I have learned a lot from them and I don't have any recommendations for improvement.
They are really well suited when the scope encompasses large, multi-geography and complex system integration and implementation projects. It is the type of company you would need as an advisor to be able to handle engagements of such nature. I really recommend them for robust and hard-to-achieve projects, as they have end-to-end capabilities for delivery.
- Understanding the key problem statements
- Presenting analysis with good business cases
- Proper communication until the final integration
- More manpower required in key positions
- Decision making can be improved by not following the traditional processes
- More dynamic frameworks needed
Accenture is a giant in the consulting and solutions industry. If you problems which are well suited in technological as well as some other domains, Accenture would give the solution on the basis of the diversified solution portfolio they have. However, if you are in single dimension industry Accenture might prove costly.