https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/ev/qw/9SOMF31XKNPW.pngAverage ActiveNet UserCurrently we are using two booking systems. The campus is currently on board 100% with EMS - therefore when booking events on campus, we have to put them into EMS and then double book it in ActiveNet, so that users in that software also see the booking. However, as other people also manage ActiveNet and don't always communicate with our department, we have seen added bookings, double bookings, or cancellations in ActiveNet that do not appear on our side in EMS and we have to double-check reports and update both systems to make sure they match.,I like the appearance of the booking confirmations - it is more visually appealing. The booking module is fairly simple and user friendly. It works with our campus financial system and allows the system to take payments for bookings, which we cannot do with EMS currently.,I really like the look and feel of ActiveNet Reporting, but it isn't extremely customizable. Maybe there is something I am missing, but other employees have shared that same feedback. It would be nice to have the system synchronize with other software we use. (EMS, StarRez, etc.) When planning conferences, we currently have hotel guests and registration that we would like to share information for through each system. Currently it is just double data entry. Would like to be able to add more resources and details to a room booking and have the corresponding departments be notified of the order/track inventory.,5,Not sure yet. It is newer to me and my department. Double data entry which is just extra man hours.,,EMS Software, Cascade ServerGreat resource for athletes!I personally use ACTIVE Network as a runner when I am training for half marathons. It has great resources on all kinds of fitness activities and even has some cool integration with some race day features. I really enjoy the races that use ACTIVE to track runners, so my family members and friends can track my progress.,Great resources for all kinds of fitness activities Great features for race day Easy to use navigation,9,Great user interface Great features for participants and spectators Great information for training athletes,,Adobe PhotoshopPretty good program that is seeing improvements.We're a private school with an extended set of community programs. The software we use for financial and student information tracking was not adaptable to tracking community programs, and the online software we did use saw little to no improvement over the years and had significant tracking information issues. For example, each years' sign-up was discrete: there was no way to track customers from one year to the next. ACTIVE Network solved this issue, in addition to some student information tracking (level and the like).,Separation of payer and the person attending the activity. For example: children incur charges, but the parent is responsible for paying them. Fast - in our old system there was a delay while customers waited for the system to respond.,The knowledge base algorithm does a poor job of connecting questions to useful answers. The Facebook and Twitter links are not customizable by class. The financial aspect is somewhat confusing. It is difficult to link summary reports to useful details. For example, we can get a detailed version of the cash summary, but it doesn't show which students registered for which classes.,7,We used to duplicate what the old online registration system was tracking in our financial database, because of credit card issues (the old system did not accept changes to schedules or credit card numbers gracefully.) ACTIVE Network has drastically reduced the manual tracking and processing of payments.,Class Juggler, MINDBODY, Regpack and Studioware,Blackbaud K-12 “ON” Solutions
ACTIVE Network

ACTIVE Network Reviews

ACTIVE Network
Filter 8 vetted ACTIVE Network reviews and ratings
October 19, 2018

ACTIVE Network Review: "Average ActiveNet User"

• I like the appearance of the booking confirmations - it is more visually appealing.
  • The booking module is fairly simple and user friendly.
  • It works with our campus financial system and allows the system to take payments for bookings, which we cannot do with EMS currently.
  • I really like the look and feel of ActiveNet Reporting, but it isn't extremely customizable. Maybe there is something I am missing, but other employees have shared that same feedback.
  • It would be nice to have the system synchronize with other software we use. (EMS, StarRez, etc.) When planning conferences, we currently have hotel guests and registration that we would like to share information for through each system. Currently it is just double data entry.
  • Would like to be able to add more resources and details to a room booking and have the corresponding departments be notified of the order/track inventory.
Really like the appearance of reporting and the web booking.
Matt Graf profile photo
September 28, 2017

ACTIVE Network Review: "Great resource for athletes!"

• Great resources for all kinds of fitness activities
  • Great features for race day
  • Easy to use navigation
It is a great thing to use if you are training for an event - especially if that event is using ACTIVE Network to track the participants. Either way, it has great resources for athletes. On race day, it is great for spectators and people wanting to track a participant's progress from afar.
Read Matt Graf's full review
July 28, 2017

ACTIVE Network Review: "Pretty good program that is seeing improvements."

• Separation of payer and the person attending the activity. For example: children incur charges, but the parent is responsible for paying them.
  • Fast - in our old system there was a delay while customers waited for the system to respond.
  • The knowledge base algorithm does a poor job of connecting questions to useful answers.
  • The Facebook and Twitter links are not customizable by class.
  • The financial aspect is somewhat confusing. It is difficult to link summary reports to useful details. For example, we can get a detailed version of the cash summary, but it doesn't show which students registered for which classes.
Good for online registration of community programs; the sort of class which is once a week.

Poor for tracking classes where there might be assignments or homework.

ACTIVE Network Scorecard Summary