Reviews (1-1 of 1)
March 04, 2019
Score 6 out of 10
We started using AMS360 just 6 months back when our new client was using AMS360 for their agency. I have been a HawkSoft user for 8+ years. When I started learning AMS360, it was a different experience for me, compared to HawkSoft. Learning basic things like viewing/updating information for a customer was a piece of cake due to the easy to use interface offered by the system. However, activities like attaching files to client or policy, or creating an activity (also called as suspense), took some time to figure it out. But customer support and help guides came to the rescue. Now, after more than 6 months of using the system daily, I can say I've gotten used to it. Though AMS360's interface seems like a different species compared to HawkSoft's UI, once you get used to it, it kinda grows on you. All information like policy details, activities, and documents are easy to navigate and update. One of the best things about AMS360 is its seamless integration with PL Rating. All customer data can be exported to PL Rating for new submission in a single click. AMS360 is good software, but it could be better with better, more intuitive, and faster UI.
- Seamless integration with PL Rating to export customers for the re-marketing of policies.
- Easy to navigate all sections of the customer information.
- Very useful activity section which can be utilized for your agency's needs.
- Lacks faster, intuitive, modern User Interface.
- Lacks option to search for data in activities.
- Does not create logs even for closed activities (suspense).
Read Sagar Rathod's full review
If you use PL Rating, AMS360 is highly recommended due to their seamless integration. Also, if you are looking for a system to use on the cloud, it is best. But if you are an offline user, then maybe it's not for you.
AMS360 Scorecard Summary
Vertafore in Denver offers their insurance agency management software. AMS360 offers production and renewal analysis, a general ledger, a client portal, and other management tools.
Categories: Insurance Agency Management
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
AMS360 Technical Details