Apache CloudStack offers a solid documentation and a large community for users and developers that make troubleshooting less difficult. Is …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CloudStack, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Turbonomic (formerly VMTurbo)
- Low-cost solution
- Engaged community
- Solid documentation
- Is a very reliable tool for orchestration with good usability
- Maintenance tools
- Less command line interventions
- Server logs not so friendly
- Upgrades are not so straightforward
- The graphical interface performance in big environments can get a little bit slow
- New functionalities
- Fixing bugs
- Private and public clouds
- Sometimes you can find undocumented bugs
- It fails in the area where instead of making stuff that works bug free it introduces new ones with every minor or major release
- More Rigid
- The software permits a quick scalability of hardware.
- For end users, the interface provides the experience of total control of their resources as if they had a mini data center.
- Allow us to set resource limits and quotas for user accounts.
- VPN site-to-site allows interconnection between the cloud environment and the client local data center.
- VPC feature allow interconnection between two or more user accounts without the need to internet routing.
- Sometimes you can find undocumented bugs that can compromise the entire infrastructure.
- [If] you don't have an official support channel, you have try to find out the source of the problem by yourself.
- Volume size limitation. Other players allow you to create volumes up to 64TB while ACS allows only 2TB volumes