AutomationHQ™ (AHQ) is a complete TAAS (Test Automation As Service) solution. Its NLP driven, cloud-based No-Code test automation platform is presented as ideal for agile delivery team. Any one in agile team can develop In-Sprint test automation in plain English…
Startup & E-commerce Package
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
AHQ Overview Demo 3 0
What is Test Automation? What are the Options? by AutomationHQ™
- Tech Details
User can create virtual test robots in AHQ and assign test scripts to them. These test robots works as virtual testers for the agile team. TestBots can be executed on 2000+ different OS & Browsers combination in AHQ cloud. TestBots can be scheduled to run on specific day/time or run on demand. All scheduled TestBot can generate test reports that is sent in Email to the subscribers. User can review test results in email and if they need more information than they can drill down up to the test step level for root cause identification.
AHQ has simple language error messages to quickly identify the root cause of the failure and drastically reduce maintenance time with its one click edit of the test script that has fail step in test results.
AHQ has In-Built Exert Adviser (EA) module that offers complete test automation solution. Any startup or organisation who doesn't have full fledged QA department can leverage this QA expert adviser feature. EA can review the testing & test automation requirement for the user's application and develop complete test automation suites for it.
- Supported: NLP based No Code Test Automation Tool - Test Automation doesn't require any programming
- Supported: Cloud Based APP - Easy to setup and collaborate
- Supported: Test Run Scheduler with Email Report Generation
- Supported: In Sprint Test Automation Capability
- Supported: Test Scripts can be executed on 2000+ OS/Browser combination
- Supported: Test Driven Development Support
- Supported: Fits in Agile Delivery Module
- Supported: In Build QA Expert Adviser Service
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|