Automation Anywhere Review

Automation Anywhere Review

March 04, 2020

intelligent automation

December 17, 2019
Automation Anywhere is being used mainly to automate repetitive processes like approving bills in finance and accounting departments.
It is …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2020

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Automation Anywhere, and make your voice heard!

Cloud-Only Starter Pack

$750

per month

Advanced Pack (Cloud or On-Premises)

Contact for quote

What is Automation Anywhere?

Automation Anywhere, headquartered in San Jose, California, offers their robotic process automation (RPA) software.

Automation Anywhere Technical Details

What is Automation Anywhere?

What is Automation Anywhere's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.4.

Who uses Automation Anywhere?

The most common users of Automation Anywhere are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Arunvinodh C | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Automation Anywhere for Home Health Care Software Automation and Home care & hospice Automation where we verify the data entered by the nurse visit. We are using Automation Anywhere for Data Extraction for the purpose of various machine learning projects such as parsing, chatbot and extracting jobs form various job boards for the purpose of Recruitment process outsourcing project.
  • Automating third party web tools like Home Health Care Software and Home care & hospice
  • Precise Data extraction in Structured websites
  • Accurate parsing of JSON Response
  • There is a room for little improvement in virtual environment automation
  • Between actions sometimes we need to add some delays to avoid exception.
  • Only a well trained developer should code, else we will be facing instability in the bot development
Automation Anywhere is working excellent for Home Health Care Software Automation and Home Care & Hospice Automation to double-check the information entered by the nurse and also for Data Extraction for a variety of machine learning tasks, including parsing, chatbots, and job extraction from several job sites, as part of a recruitment process outsourcing project.
K.V.R. Sailaesh | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use automation anywhere across different processes within our finance operations center - Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Travel, and expenses. The bots have helped in automating basic activities and helped us in reducing the manual effort and high volume routine activities from our global operations hub. The product also provides a command center to monitor the bot's availability/schedule and performance.
  • Automate basic activities.
  • Fetch and update data.
  • Send communication to stakeholders.
  • Sends error alerts.
  • Performance Dashboard.
  • Multiple task management.
  • Integration with home grown business applications.
  • Improve performance on VPN systems.
Automation anywhere is well suited in most rule-based processes. It can manage high-volume transactions with accuracy and scale up quickly. It is very flexible in terms of integration and implementation. The bots can be scheduled, monitored and performance can be reported on a regular basis. It works well with most enterprise solutions.
We are using Automation Anyware for automating repetitive business processes which are having standard input-output but take a lot of manual effort for completion. These processes are in different domains.
  • Automation on cloud
  • Data extraction from structured semi structured on unstructured file
  • BOT monitoring and insights are good
  • Need improvement in process discovery
  • Need improvement in security
  • AI/ ML integration has scope of improvement
FOR data extraction, Automation Anywhere's IQ BOT is very useful. Similarly, Automation 360 is very impactful.
Vikrant Sehgal | TrustRadius Reviewer
Using Automation Anywhere (AA) tool on a daily basis to automate mundane & business rule-based tasks. We are using [the] AA tool to create bots in multiple departments & help organizations save [a] number of man-hours, which can be used in other areas. Bots save numerous problems as we can run bots at any time in [a] day manually, schedule them daily/monthly/yearly as per customer need, and can set the frequency also.
  • Automation Anywhere [has] quite responsive product service and their response time in most cases [are] within 24-48 hours.
  • Automation Anywhere is offering bot development and there are plenty of commands available to automate things quite easily and frequently.
  • Automation Anywhere can be integrated with Python and update bots to Smart bots.
  • Currently Automation Anywhere did not provide out of the box functionalities for AI/ML such as Image classification, Natural language processing.
  • Automation Anywhere's latest version AA 360 is not stable. Receiving updates on [a] more frequent basis.
  • Automation Anywhere 360 sometimes faces control room integration problems with bot agents.
Automation Anywhere is well suited for mundane & repetitive tasks. It can be used in any industry department, specifically Finance & transport. Cannot use Automation Anywhere tool when handwritten documents need to be processed or any decision-making process.
Dave Senkier | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is one of the most efficient RPA tools. Right from our sales to marketing and finance department, we look forward to Automaton Anywhere for carrying out our repetitive tasks. It is very easy to use and easy to configure as well. Automation Anywhere has a mobile application that is my everyday partner to stay in touch with my team anytime and across the world.
  • It is very effective in terms of its integration policies, which allow me to extract the data through various platforms and I can easily share the data even through emails.
  • This is a mind-blowing tool. Its Mobile application is very user-friendly and I hardly face any issue with its functionality.
  • I like its email integration very much Moreover in terms of report generation I have found it very speedy. Automation Anywhere is the master tool for handling repetitive tasks.
  • Also its Bot creation keeps smart options for our convenience.
  • Initially, its interface seems to be a complicated one, and in order to have complete command of it, we need to learn all of its features.
  • Another difficulty is the processing of excel files on Automation Anywhere is quite difficult.
Automation Anywhere has brought easiness in my life. It is a wonderful platform which is giving the most reliable services. This is comprehensive software. It will prove beneficial to you in case of performing repetitive tasks and sharing work load as well. No doubt it has a high price but it will make your work very simple and easy too.
Charis Douka | TrustRadius Reviewer
Automation Anywhere is a modern tool for processing repetitive tasks in such a way that once, if I have followed a certain rule for carrying out any process, I would not have to repeat the procedure again and again. It has a great automation process. I like the method of automation which it provides in advanced ways. It has multiple options for creating Bots efficiently.
  • It has become very easy to handle [a large] workload because of Automation Anywhere. Now it has become my everyday necessity and I have shared my burden - I do not have to keep the record manually about any information related to any particular task, because Automation Anywhere stores it in its IQ Bot. We save all the information once.
  • It has supported my finance department and it would not be wrong if I say that my sales department has been boosted up by this tool.
  • Automation Anywhere is very easy to configure and it is a user-friendly application.
  • The most interesting and feature of this software is the way we can organize all Bots by showing the main content we want to share.
  • It is not a good platform for extracting information from the excel sheets it does not process them very well.
  • It is a very limited tool in its integrations with other similar tools. Apart from that, I have no major issue with this automation program.
  • It causes few issues when it comes to sharing of the data and also about the dragging of the data because it takes time to process through other software, which becomes a necessity at that hour.
Automation anywhere is built on modern technology and it has almost everything that is necessary to process any repetitive tasks especially about the finance and sales-related receipts and quotations. It is very reasonable in price, thus I will recommend it to all those organizations which are looking for an excellent RPA.
Alec frank | TrustRadius Reviewer
Automation Anywhere is an amazing tool for carrying out repetitive tasks, it has the simplest interface, which is easily customizable. It has saved our time and allowed my team to carry out their work with simplicity. Through its mobile application, I can never stop working and it is easy for my entire team to get connected with the clients. I will appreciate its integration with other software that has allowed me easy drag and drop of the data.
  • Automation Anywhere is the most reliable tool, it has become my everyday necessity. Almost all the repetitive tasks are manageable with Automation Anywhere.
  • Previously it was very tough for me to send the email to my numerous clients one by one. But now, as I process a certain document, I can easily send it to my clients with just one click and this is because of this amazing featured product.
  • Automation Anywhere has enabled me to easily design the quotations and I can easily process the receipts too, now I have got rid of manual entry of the data.
  • The most common problem which I am still facing is that with time, its report generation features works slow, this cause problem as I cannot have a transparent idea of my real-time working at the last hour.
  • It is not so good in processing documents of various types and hence we face many issues in extracting the information from the documents. Moreover, its team needs to make its features and functions more advanced for the ease of all users.
If you have a great workload and if you want your team to collaborate on one platform, so that they can work on a remote basis as well, then I think Automation Anywhere is the most suitable application. It will benefit all sizes of business setups, it will help you handling much workload and will also play a big role in your organizations. It is a great invention that helps in efficient ways.
Bianca Oviedo | TrustRadius Reviewer
Automation Anywhere is the most powerful RPA program that is working effectively and providing great services to us. It lets us work more speedily by making us capable enough to handle previous data also. I strongly appreciate its ability to enable us in making a digital BOT that further helps us in increasing the efficiency of our work. I appreciate its services and, most importantly, its customer support services, which is really well skilled with an advanced level of skills.
  • It keeps us away from repeating the same process again and again by brings the day to day innovations. It provides us all efficient and satisfactory services.
  • The price factor is the most prominent feature that makes me stick to this software. It is available in a very reasonable amount.
  • If I talk about its services, that are always high quality and seems miraculous.
  • Automation Anywhere has simplified the emailing process.
  • Moreover tagging relevant and appropriate customers become easy. It keeps us focused on logical reasoning and gives frequent updates about invoicing with great accuracy.
  • This is the flawless tool.
  • One of the limitations is that it is less suited to oracle-based applications. Otherwise, it is helping us a lot.
  • I just find its licensing terms bit complicated.
It offers a free trial. After trying its free trial, you will surely love to use this tool and continue to use it in the future too. It is more than 100% recommended tool for almost all business levels particularly the sales industry. It keeps advanced and well-organized automation features which saves time and lets us work effectively.
Brandon young | TrustRadius Reviewer
Automation Anywhere is providing advanced and reliable services. After using this software I have come to know that it is built on advanced technology and it has all the essential features that could be required for turning your repetitive tasks in easy working and also it is based on various BOTS which ultimately help us not only to automate the repetitive tasks but also search for us those process which could be automated, this saves our time and helps us to bring transparency to our work.
  • Now I easily generate the invoices and quotation generation is an easy task now. Previously it was very time consuming as we have to drag the data from the excel sheets.
  • I will praise its integration with other software that has facilitated us to make amendments in the data across those platforms.
  • Its interface is very easy and user friendly.
  • I have faced issues like hanging up on the software after we tried to Process the PDF documents. It is not so good in extracting the information from these documents.
  • Its dashboard needs some options in IQ Bot section.
[Automation Anywhere] is independent of any business size, but mostly it will benefit large setups. So I will recommend you its usage. It will enhance your productivity and let you improve the management of tasks. It is one of the most effective RPA in the market.
Ejaz Hussain | TrustRadius Reviewer
In today's fast and dynamically changing ecosystem, automation has become a new norm and no large enterprise can function without it. We have been using Automation Anywhere for a variety of use cases, be it invoice processing, Excel automation, web automation, automation of service desk ticketing tool, data scrapping, and so on. These are just some of the areas where Automation Anywhere is being utilized.
  • Robust architecture and security
  • Availability of IQ and metabots
  • Intuitive user interface
  • Web-based centralized control room
  • Dedicated mobile application
  • Cost effective and less prone to errors
  • Unattended automation
  • Fewer Outlook integration capabilities
  • Very basic ML- and AI-based predefined package
  • Issues with OCR data accuracy
  • Expensive licensing cost
Not only Automation Anywhere but any RPA tool, for that matter, is well suited for a process wherein the number of data/transactions are in very huge chunks, the process is repetitive, and very little human decision making is needed. It is best suited for web-based and desktop applications.
April 09, 2021

Good but not great

We considered Automation Anywhere for use across the enterprise as a way to reduce manual work and automate repetitive actions using the technology.
  • Screen recording
  • Automating repetitive actions
  • Workflows
  • Mimic user actions
  • OCR capabilities
  • INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION
  • Natural language processing
  • AI
Automation Anywhere is well-suited for automating simple repetitive actions where you need to scrape user functionality from a video recording because it does capture the user actions very well at the surface level - however if you wish to move beyond that into building some intelligence in your robot, you will find Automation Anywhere is limiting in the sense that it does not actively have an AI component as you would understand and neither does it have advanced natural language processing capabilities therefore features such as a chat bot or advance classification of incoming data is not possible.
Ashish Saxena | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is used for the automating the ticket tool Automation in Salesforce application
We have used it for the service now ticketing automation and for the payroll process

It also helped in the Finance process automation of AR receipt & Finance Gl process which basically help in processing of general ledger and submit request in oracle
  • Intelligent automation
  • Retail application
  • Citrix automation
  • Web automation
  • Citrix automation
  • Image based automation
  • SAP Automation
Doing backened automation Invoice automation and bank document automation
It is hardly used for the thin client environment and not much feasible
November 24, 2020

Happy Bot!

Sol Fagot | TrustRadius Reviewer
Automation Anywhere is one of the best RPA softwares available worldwide. I've helped several customers achieve better quality work in less time what they normally do manually. From a developer view, it is easy to understand and easy to follow--nice looking software that makes you smile. Also, great support team from Automation Anywhere! Another point worth mentioning is about the forum being useful to track issues and to connect with amazing people. Automation Anywhere University also provides courses to help you understand the tool and to make the best of it.
  • Fast coding, providing good quality
  • The only RPA tool to have master "intelligence" with IQBots
  • Great support team who solve issues which might arise
  • Work queues
  • Retries when error occurs
  • Error handling being able to run a task with variables
  • Another variable type, like an array or list, which can be dynamically changed
Well suited: Low or Medium complexity process.

Less appropriate: High complexity since for this, you will need an error-handling logic, which will work smoothly and work queues.
Love the Automation Anywhere support team!
Automation Anywhere is a Robotic Process Automation tool or software, which is used to automate the overall process of the organization, which previously was done manually by individuals. It saves time and money, which helps the organization to focus on our core business and logic instead of just data-entry stuff. Using Automation Anywhere we can create a digital employee that will work faster and with greater accuracy. It also helps to understand the overall insight of the business process. Its cognitive capability is very useful for the organization to build an intelligent digital employee or bot.
  • Ease of use and very user-friendly platform
  • Each command in the tool is more effective to build a bot very easily without any issue
  • Less coding required
  • Web automation is quite slow in terms of extraction compare to other RPA tools
  • Browser preference is very bad in web recorder (i.e. only Internet Explorer)
  • Can't create IQ bot for web automation
When there is a large manual process, which is structured and sequential in nature and can be automated, this is the scenario where Automation Anywhere can play a vital role to create a digital bot. And when the process is small in nature and unstructured and the scenario keeps on changing, then I think Automation Anywhere is not as well suited.
I found that Automation Anywhere provides a whole package in the world of robotic process automation. It gives as a whole bunch of commands that help to build any type of bot to automate the overall business process. Its capabilities are very good. Its customer support to the vendor is quite amazing. They give you their recommendations and answer your questions as soon as possible.
December 17, 2019

intelligent automation

It is being used by a specific department but to automate all the possible processes across the whole organization. Automation Anywhere has enabled us to implement fast fixes to human processes and save many hours by automating repetitive processes and given us the ability to do things.
  • IQBot to automate PDF and Image Documents.
  • MetaBot for Complex, scalable processes to automate.
  • A2019 is continuously disconnecting with machine.
  • Need improvement in capturing details from Image.
By using technologies like Automation Anywhere the real impacts concern working capital reductions, accuracy improvements, revenue enablement and enabling speed to customer.
Not only Automation Anywhere but all the RPA tools are less appropriate where the dependency is higher to make decisions and getting input data. Moreover, if the applications are updating frequently then expect less accuracy.
To work with Automation Anywhere no technical knowledge is required. It's easy to understand, relatively easy to implement and enables rapid progress for problems. Automation Anywhere enables more security, less risk. It works and it enables level of business led digital transformation.
Automation Anywhere Forum support is good but needs to be improved.
Mudit Gaur | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using the Automation Anywhere tool to automate the rule-based process. It can work 24 hours without taking rest. We are using it in our Finance, Telecom, and Banking sectors, and found it very useful.
  • Using Automation Anywhere's tool we can automate window and Web based processes. Very easy in use.
  • It can automate rule-based and repetitive processes.
  • It can work 24*7 without taking rest.
  • Time saving. It is very fast in comparison to manual.
  • Cost saving.
  • Automation Anywhere needs to upgrade in Excel commands areas like Add Column in excel, Delete Excel Sheets.
  • Excel gets hanged Automation Anywhere did not give any notification.
  • Setup for the Automation Anywhere tool is little bit complex.
Automation Anywhere is well suited in Microsoft Excel and Windows-based applications. It is not compatible with Oracle-based applications. Automation Anywhere is very fast in SAP applications.
Whenever We raise a ticket to Automation Anywhere Support team, we get an instant solution.
Anupam Singh | TrustRadius Reviewer
My company is using Automation Anywhere to handle repetitive tasks, for example processing the internet bills or food bills which are submitted by the employees to get reimbursements. These tasks used to consume approximately 4 hrs every day. Now, after implementing Automation Anywhere Robots, we are able to perform these tasks in less than 30 mins. This is being used by a process right now, and the plan is to deploy globally across different departments. Automation Anywhere saves FTE time from doing repetitive tasks, plus it is highly accurate in terms of doing complex repetitive tasks.
  • It is highly accurate, and gets up and running in a very short period of time.
  • You can keep the BOT learning by feeding more and more data sets, which makes the whole process highly efficient.
  • It is very cost-effective when deployed and when scaling out to the limit.
  • Automation Anywhere is not able to use OCR effectively and has limited usability. Maybe they should try implementing Tesseract.
  • Handwritten documents are still giving a nightmare. Also, it is difficult to handle control room management.
  • It is a little costly, but the ROI is very high for projects with a huge volume of input.
Automation Anywhere is well suited in automating those processes which involve a lot of unstructured data like images and pdfs. For example, in processing the invoices in the Accounts and Admin department, Automation Anywhere would be of great utility. Also, if you have structured data to process like data in Excel files, then you can avoid Automation Anywhere and go for any other basic RPA tool.
We are utilizing Automation Anywhere to automate repetitive, mundane, low, and no value-added tasks within corporate and global finance and accounting teams. It allows us to automate processes that pull our teams away from analyzing data that they spend so much time in acquiring, downloading, and formatting that data. Labor is expensive, and Automation Anywhere allows us to focus that labor on higher value creation.
  • Automation of repetitive tasks.
  • Easily learned by anyone who spends a bit of time with it.
  • A low-cost barrier to entry.
  • Implementation can be rough for small companies.
  • Documentation is plentiful, but often scattered and only partially complete in form.
We love Automation Anywhere. It's perfectly suited for larger firms with well developed systems and IT structures to implement and use. While it has worked for us, as a small-ish firm, that hosts the system not in IT, but rather an Accounting and Finance function, it can be sometimes difficult to integrate and maintain. Many may tell you not to house it within IT, but it would certainly help in many instances.
Automation Anywhere is a great tool for a low cost, fairly easily scalable, and quickly learned. The company is growing by leaps and bounds and continually pushing the automation boundaries. The problem with fast expansion is that sometimes you can grow more quickly than you can appropriately support your products. While Automation Anywhere has an excellent support structure in place, every company and situation is different, and they often struggle with why problems arise in the system and how to fix them.
We provide Automation Anywhere setup and task customization services to our customers, most of them are telco companies. The solutions we offer are often integrated with an orchestration platform so we can automate a large business process that uses both RPA and other types of automation/integration like web services, APIs, business rules engine and databases.

Several common problems we address with RPA are:
  • Incident, change and problem creation, resolution and assignment to other workgroups.
  • Integration between legacy systems, that provide some actions only through the UI.
  • Data collection /input on online systems (web, Java) and spreadsheets.
  • Data backup/replication through system UI.
  • Send email based on some specific condition based on the data collected in the legacy systems.
  • Built-in tools like FTP, SOAP / REST integration and native database connection through ODBC.
  • Support for several technologies through plugins (web / Chrome, Java and others).
  • Task versioning.
  • Variable context passing through multiple tasks.
  • Task deployment unstable in some situations.
  • To deploy bots through Control Room, logged users in the machine have a runner profile (can't deploy on a creator profile for testing).
  • The REST API documentation isn't well detailed.
Automation Anywhere is well suited for most RPA use cases, because it comes with a good and versatile set of commands, screen actions and built-in tools and features (it supports FTP, SOAP, REST, Database, variable assignment and manipulation, and simple math).

Its applicability is more or less suited depending on the creator user profile (those who will program the tasks that will be executed by bots). Users with a technical background won't have any problem using the software and creating the bots, while people that don't have a technical background might have difficulty while using Automation Anywhere because programming logic and other computing concepts (protocols, SQL, etc) will be required for more complex RPA use cases.
I needed support a few times, and in my case, I've found incorrect documentation of how the control room API works for task deployment through the API. Aside of incorrect information, we've contacted support to solve a task deployment problem through the API and it took a few weeks to pinpoint the source of the problem, that was caused too because of lack of information on the documentation.
I have been working as RPA Developer for two years. I have worked with the Automation Anywhere tool, extensively satisfied with tool features and very happy. In these days of using it my challenges were like most of the applications may or may not use HTML technology so this tool can manage Java Based, HTML, and Standard Technologies. Features like Metabot, TaskBots, and IQ Bots will give a better experience for most of the problems.
  • Task Bots Can automate 90% of the digital repetitive problems.
  • Meta Bots can increase ROI and re-usability of Bots.
  • IQ Bots can solve Invoice Automation Problems.
  • Decision making capability and tool perspective
  • More features for using Python Scripts to be used in AA
  • IQ Bots Enhancement
1. Most repetitive work and rule Based work.
2. More people working on the same thing for long hours.
3. Data Entry places which is constant and where applications are not continuously changing.
4. Where there is not any critical thinking or human intervention needed for decision making.
Because with comparison to other tools Automation Anywhere is offering lower prices for the Software and Bot runner licenses as well. As a result, it is applicable to mid-level companies also. Not only prices, the support of Automation Anywhere is good even after providing the application to use in most of the companies.
It is used as a prototype to test automation of AP invoices with a Rob Sap backend. Currently, the process of recording AP invoices is very cumbersome and users have to go through several hoops.
  • Easy to deploy
  • Reduced time to implement
  • Great user experience
  • Interface to SAP
  • Encouragement of new partners to join
  • Easy availability of pricing
Well suited for screen scraping scenarios. Still testing how well it will work with SAP as the backend.
Denis Pereira | TrustRadius Reviewer
Currently, in the company where I work, Automation Anywhere is being used by some developers. There are projects to carry out automation in all departments of the company. This tool is running the projects that were finalized at night, generating a reduction in the workload and streamlining all the processes. In the company it has a test and production base, facilitating the replication and not interfering in the day to day of the officials.
  • Agility in processes.
  • Easy to understand.
  • You do not need experience with codes.
  • Easy to use.
  • Program is difficult to understand when large.
  • Very expensive license.
  • There should be separation or some difference in syntax.
Some projects have already been done using Automation Anywhere. These completed projects have made a great saving of annual hours of work since the processes run at dawn and save the reports to the tax team. There are other projects that are under development for other sectors. I think you still need to improve the tool because it can not interact with our main oracle system (EBS), since it needs to get print taking and sending commands from keyboards. I think it would look better if there was some deeper integration with the oracle system.
Automation Anywhere is currently being used by the IT department of our organization. We use it for automation of a numerous processes that are repetitive. In many areas, there are processes that are manual, like sending emails, reports, creating presentations, etc. We've been able to automate all of these processes with Automation Anywhere.
  • Interface is user-friendly and clean.
  • It has a wide variety of task possibilities.
  • Automation Anywhere can handle PDF, Excel, getting information quickly.
  • The drag and drop features really help to code.
  • It is not that cheap.
  • Sometimes applications takes a little time for loading.
  • There is a lack of support on handling datatypes.
Automation Anywhere is well suited for any organization in which there are processes that have repetitive tasks. Getting information from Web, PDFs, spreadsheets. Also you can schedule the trigger of a Excel VBA with Automation Anywhere, to run any report or presentation you need by the day and time you need. Development of BOTs.
CHRIS SESETTY | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have been using Automation Anywhere for multiple processes within our organization for more than a year now. It was the best software where even my nontechnical employees can play moderator to some extent. We have suggested to many of our professional peers about the advantages of this software and how it saves costs on manpower to a large extent.
  • Sales order processing.
  • Daily reporting through mails automation.
  • Purchase order processing.
  • Payroll processing.
  • Coding is not that complex.
  • Process design flow should be simple than the present feature.
  • Nothing much but requirements keep adding with complexity, so automation becomes complex for now. That should be one more area of improvement soon.
Where we are having huge manpower expenditures for our internal processes and all the processes where we can't take the risk of compliance issues or errors with respect to data processing. If there are too many human interventions required then for such kind of processes this software is not suitable.
  • Online training
  • Self-taught
For now we have not faced any issues apart from few basic issues which we were able to fix using first level support from them.
It has been used in my own project. It has significantly reduced the time for automation and regression. Although RPA tools are usually deployed in production, we have been using it for regression runs as well along with prod runs. Personal training and learning can be done using free software so I didn't have to go out of the way to learn it explicitly. Workflow automation is easier to achieve and exception handling is pretty good. Relatively new software so the good thing is they are updating and upgrading new features from time to time.
  • Exception handling is pretty decent. WE don't have to worry about process being stuck as it moves to the next iteration on its own.
  • Automation is easier to achieve as it doesn't require high coding skills or designing a specific framework.
  • It can achieve PDF editing and automation, which in our case of policy documents has been valuable.
  • Cost is high so there is a scope for improvement since other tools like Uipath are open source.
  • Run time data and analytics can surely improve as it's not very easy to follow.
  • The UI interface is not very user-friendly.
It is well suited for automation of almost all types of applications. Web, Citrix, desktop all kind of applications can be automated. In case you need to achieve a faster move to the market, it can help as you can do it with a dedicated team inexperienced coders. Licensing cost is high, so if you have budget constraints it can be a bit of a spoiler. UI is not that user-friendly but you can make do if the team is dedicated.