Reviews (1-1 of 1)
We are using Automation anywhere to address the issue of handling heavily repeated tasks, for example we have a finance process which requires repeated tasks to be performed every day. These tasks consumed 2-3 hrs. per FTE every day. Now, after implementing Automation Anywhere Robots, we are now able to perform those tasks in 30 mins time saving remaining FTE time for other decision making work. This is being used by a process right now, plan is to deploy globally across different departments. Automation Anywhere saves FTE time from doing repeated tasks plus it is highly accurate in terms of doing complex repeated tasks .
- It is a very flexible tool to create process robots.
- Very cost effective when deployed and when scaling out to the limit.
- Capex is low a and great ROTI plus Opex is also very fundamental.
- Highly accurate and gets up and running in days time.
- Company has a vision for improvements in the tool already, on the basis of reviews like these company is already making the tool more effective and easy to use, like adding DR handling GUI part in the tool.
- Company has great vision to include Cognitive services in the tool , like AI, NLP, Machine learning and deep learning.
Automation Anywhere works best in finance processes, and also where processes are structured and standardized already.
Recommendation is to use Automation Anywhere in a financial institution where all processes are already standardized and can be easily automated
Less appropriate for tasks where actual human decision making is highly required.
Automation Anywhere Scorecard Summary
About Automation Anywhere
Automation Anywhere Technical Details