Reviews (1-19 of 19)
- We have automated one of our client in Luxembourg using Automation Anywhere and it really does a wonderful job for us and we have identified a high volume use-case that was yielding the best ROI for them.
- We also automated HR and Finance use-case for one of our client in Europe which helped to get appreciation and more deals from them.
- Automation Anywhere helps us to close many deals.
- Automation Anywhere doesn't come with easy installation, We need to install Java, IDEs and Databases in an orderly fashion which we are not able to do.
- Automation Anywhere has no workflow design which is not making us to understand the process.
- Automation Anywhere has no fit to size object cloning.
- The interface is very easy to use and maneuver without requiring a programming background.
- The built in security and error checking features are highly effective and allow to build resilient bots.
- Bots are able to be created extremely quickly from a proof of concept perspective to understand the value and complexity necessary.
- The free online training is more of a product overview than a practical hands on training.
- Because the tool has been developed over time there are some small differing nuances between the 600+ different functionalities.
- The tool could offer a bit more configurability to address frequent situations and personal preference/efficiency.
- One of the best strengths of AA is Metabots is so efficient in reading the web content.
- Other key advantages of AA are the ability to Run scheduled tasks anytime by using powerful task scheduling, even when the computer is locked and easily manage automated processes across a single machine or multiple machines across a division or an enterprise.
- One of the unique features of AA is SMART Automation Technology that quickly automates complex tasks, with no programming required and is highly reliable and accurate as it has 550 plus actions available to build an unfailing bot.
- Extended trial version is one of the areas which I would love to have. Now only we have 30 days programme with limited training videos.
- When it comes identifying the contents of handwritten pdf documents, the outcome is not accurate and some sort of improved activity can overcome the situation.
- There's a loss of overhead on the computing resources in Automation Anywhere. If you have an encrypted bot, the Automation Anywhere software has to read it first, decrypt it, and run it. So there is a potential that, if the logic of the bot isn't good enough, a lot of CPU and memory overload will happen. This is something which Automation Anywhere should look at because it takes a lot of computing resources. I have seen CPUs running at 100 percent.
- Simple: It allows users to configure their workflows, even people with no programming knowledge can automate a simple business process.
- Drag and Drop commands, which help to navigate the tool seamlessly.
- Easy recording options are available, which enable us to capture the required business problems.
- It would be good if Automation Anywhere could include flow charts of processes, like competitors.
- Installation and troubleshooting should be more simplified.
- The user interface needs more stability and mode screen options.
It's well-suited for high volume repetitive tasks, but is not suited for low volume and unstructured data.
- Integration of different types of technologies, such as Web App automation, Database, Excel & PDF Handling, Email automation, Active Directory, API's FTP, etc. All in one platform.
- Makes automation super easy.
- Cognitive ability to analyze unstructured documents using IQ Bot.
- Bot Insight, which provides data analytics and a live dashboard, which provides more meaningful representations of data, to make decisions easier.
- No Programming language knowledge is required to create bots. It's easy to use commands to automate scenarios.
- The license cost is a little expensive, I feel.
- Lot of work needs to done on the development workbench to make bot creation more sophisticated.
- Drag and drop 500 + commands are easy to implement.
- AA can interact with all tools without extra cost.
- The pricing structure is reasonable compared to competitors like BluePrism and UI.
- It will be more beneficial If AA had a flowchart.
- If it is able to integrate with any plug-ins available on the market which could read hand-written documents, that would be good.
- Rest is all fine .
- Automation Anywhere can integrate with any OCR products which helps to read all type of scanned PDFs. Most of our clients are looking to automate their finance process and Automation Anywhere provides the best solution to all of the backend processes.
- Email automation and database automation are great ways to help to reduce the time and effort
- Automation Anywhere can leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning using their Metabots.
- We can seamlessly automate any use-cases in any department.
- Automation Anywhere can be improved when it integrates with APIs.
- Automation Anyhwere should use code level automation instead of drag and drop options.
- Automation Anywhere should provide solutions with high scalability.
- CRM applications: Lead Handling process, CSV upload into the system with email notifications to the customer.
- SAP Applications: Invoice generating and document processing.
- OCR capabilities for handling Citrix/VDI applications, and capturing complex data.
- A learning model for AA needs to be evolved to catch more users.
- Real-time scenarios relating to tools causes capabilities to be more evolved.
- Real-time logging and error handling mechanism is too evolved.
Automation Anywhere Review: "For those looking for a complete tool that is robust with history in the market."
- AA helps to automate SAP Applications /VDI applications.
- It helps in finance/banking processes to handle invoicing and other activities.
- Features like Object cloning/smart recorders help to achieve functionality which is better than other products.
- It is not able to use OCR effectively and has limited usability.
- Handwritten documents are still a drawback. Also difficult in terms of control room management.
If rule based decisions are required in the process then partial automation can be done with Automation Anywhere.
- Task Object cloning trumps other tools. It makes the editing intuitive and easy to develop
- Development interface is clean, well structured and friendly
- Variety of tasks and ease of manipulating variables makes development easy
- Implementing the control room is the bad part of the tool. Difficult, confusing and expensive
- Debugger is also a weakness of the tool, forcing the developer to use error handling or message box to map errors
It is used across our operations & technology departments to automate mundane & rule-based tasks done on a day-to-day basis.
- Suited to automating rule-based mundane tasks on any web/windows applications.
- Supports cloud deployment.
- Easy to manage, run, and deploy.
- The time to market is much less.
- Developers get a line of code view. There should be an option for a more graphical view also.
- There is less support for data types, and they should add more support to some generic and common data types.
- More features should be added to support the complete .NET framework.
More features could be added for web services automation.
- We have reports we need to consolidate, we've taught a bot to do it instead.
- We have to do arithmetic on some numbers we get on a daily basis. The bot does it now.
- Comparing items on different spreadsheets in a very Excel-like manner.
- Not being able to drag the different tasks to reorder them is a big issue.
- The UI could use some modernization, doesn't look like something used in 2019.
- The backup part of AA is messy.
- it is very good at automating rule-based tasks.
- it is intuitive and easy to use.
- It has a very good analytics package.
- Some of the control room GUI can be improved.
- The process of migrating codes form one environment to the next can be automated as a default function.
- The webpage for the control room could use some retouching or redesign to enhance the user experience.
- SAP interface: Automation Anywhere does it three different ways.
- Web interface: the web recorder tool is very nice to get objects and website interactions.
- Object cloning: a powerful tool that allows us to get almost any Windows object.
- Types of variables: AA does not consider date variables, number, etc. It makes development more difficult.
- Java objects
- Drop down menu
- Ease of learning: Automation Anywhere's workbench (previously task editor) makes any novice user understand the code.
- Ease of use: to begin using AA, one does not require any technical/coding background. However, coding knowledge will come in handy when dealing with advanced bots.
- Integrating with multiple systems. AA has the capability to integrate across platforms seamlessly. This can include Power BI, SalesForce, Excel, PDFs, etc.
- OCR capabilities are not very advanced.
- Using object cloning to extract data from web pages can be tedious and annoying.
- Actions to integrate with other major ERPs apart from SAP like Oracle and Salesforce.
- Task Bot is the best thing about Automation Anywhere as it contains more than 500 instructions which enable the ability to automate a wide range of processes
- IQ Bot is another thing I like since it can capture data from PDF documents
- Metabot is another feature which I like. Unlike screen recording, this can get adjusted with the interfaces of the websites it handles
- Have to manually up the Client Services if there is a sudden disturbance to Automation Anywhere Client
We are using Automation anywhere to address the issue of handling heavily repeated tasks, for example we have a finance process which requires repeated tasks to be performed every day. These tasks consumed 2-3 hrs. per FTE every day. Now, after implementing Automation Anywhere Robots, we are now able to perform those tasks in 30 mins time saving remaining FTE time for other decision making work. This is being used by a process right now, plan is to deploy globally across different departments. Automation Anywhere saves FTE time from doing repeated tasks plus it is highly accurate in terms of doing complex repeated tasks .
- It is a very flexible tool to create process robots.
- Very cost effective when deployed and when scaling out to the limit.
- Capex is low a and great ROTI plus Opex is also very fundamental.
- Highly accurate and gets up and running in days time.
- Company has a vision for improvements in the tool already, on the basis of reviews like these company is already making the tool more effective and easy to use, like adding DR handling GUI part in the tool.
- Company has great vision to include Cognitive services in the tool , like AI, NLP, Machine learning and deep learning.
Automation Anywhere works best in finance processes, and also where processes are structured and standardized already.
Recommendation is to use Automation Anywhere in a financial institution where all processes are already standardized and can be easily automated
Less appropriate for tasks where actual human decision making is highly required.
Automation Anywhere Scorecard Summary
About Automation Anywhere
Automation Anywhere Technical Details