BlueCat Integrity allows network teams to centralize control of core DDI services and insight into the relationship between devices, users, and IP addresses across the enterprise. BlueCat Integrity is BlueCat’s core offering, comprised of BlueCat Address Manager, an IP address management application, and authoritative DNS and DHCP servers. With the ability to deploy BlueCat Integrity In any environment, users can centralize hybrid cloud IP space in one IPAM solution and reconcile overlap. In addition, manage DNS/DHCP servers, track IP address assignments, network allocation, and resource records, from its web-based interface.
- Visibility & Control - Manage DNS/DHCP servers, track IP address assignments, network allocation, and resource records, all from a single web-based interface.
- Role-Based Access Control - Ensure that only select users can create, manage, or delete host and c-names records, DHCP ranges, and reservations in BlueCat Address Manager.
- Extend the Data Center - Manage IP address space and core network services, whether deployed on premises or any cloud.
- Integrate Anycast - Create an Anycast pool with both on premises and cloud-based DNS services to lower latency for both on premises and cloud-based DNS clients.
- Disaster Recovery - Backup, failover, and recovery options regardless of deployment in the cloud or on premise.
- Supported: Recursive and Authoritative DNS
- Supported: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Supported: IP Address Management (IPAM)
- Supported: Full-Featured APIs
- Supported: High Availability
- Supported: Threat Protection
Infoblox DDI (BloxOne)
SolarWinds IP Address Manager (IPAM)
Amazon Route 53
EfficientIP SOLIDserver DDI
BT Diamond IP
- IP management
- DNS server
- GUI interface could use some touch-ups. For example, saving a configuration is not the easiest thing to do.
- Hypervisor compatibility (currently doesn't support Nutanix AHV).
- Not too many KBs publicly available.