- Managing my contacts and campaigns has given me fantastic results and has been really easy through Cakemail's interface.
- Customer support is amazing – if you have a problem with anything, they're always available to help.
- Their flexible design tools are very easy to manage – there's really no learning curve which is nice.
- An external package – like PHP support – Cake's component doesn't have that.
- I'd like to be able to view my user click rate and click frequency at the same time, to be able to compare it – they don't offer that.
- There's always room for improvement – but what Cakemail does well, it does very, very well.
Cakemail Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
CakeMail is an email marketing platform from the company of the same name in Montreal with users throughout North America and Europe, designed to be simple and elegant. Dedicated to small businesses and non-technical users, CakeMail's emphasis is the core features of list management, email design (templates), and basic behavior tracking for a modest price.
A free trial is available for up to 30 days and 500 sends, after which Cakemail is available starting at $8 per month.
Cakemail Technical Details