Reviews (1-11 of 11)
- The chat is easily customizable.
- The chat interface from the support side is easy to use and to manage multiple at a time.
- The software provide detailed analytics.
- Some of the analytics metrics could be better.
- They should offer an option to customize the agent "on" and "off" hours.
- Technically strong: easy to use and no issues with the software.
- Great customer support: they're always available and always quick to help out.
- Analytics are great: easy to collect, manage and report all data.
- None I can think of!
- User Interface is great: clean, simple, easy to navigate.
- Pre-populated data like URL, location, OS, browser, and more make problem solving a lot faster.
- Sneek peak, which allows you to see what the user is typing as they type it, is also great for faster problem resolution.
- Still does not allow for users to send themselves a chat transcript. This really needs to be an option!
- There's no "whisper" function, which would make training new employees insanely easier.
- SnapEngage provides an easy to use interface for the internal user to respond to chat inquiries.
- The interface for the customer/prospect is nice as well - they can chat with an agent if there are any live, or they can send in an email if it happens to be outside of supported chat hours. These come in as leads to our SFDC instance.
- Administration of the tool is very simple and straight forward as well. You add the user's email address, give them a nickname, and you have the option of linking them to an existing SFDC user if you've integrated with SFDC.
- The admin dashboard is the hardest to navigate of any tool I've ever used! THere are 7 tabs in the left-hand panel. Just within the one tab that reads "Settings" (there is a separate tab for "My Account", also Permissions?) there are 9 tabs at the top (which include names like "Agent Settings", "Integrations", "Design Studio", "Options", "Hub"), then at least another 8 tabs WITHIN those 9 tabs, giving you a total of 14 different pages of settings to search through, again, JUST in the Settings tab. What the heck?!
- Something as simple as notification settings are spread throughout the 14 different settings pages mentioned above. Rather than having one area where you can enter email addresses for notifications, I've had to search through the 14 pages and use Ctrl+F on multiple occasions to fully remove a user from all the notifications they received. This should be much simpler!
This way I can engage, sell and support my visitors more efficiently.
I got a Business account from SnapEngage, which is enough for my needs, but there are plans for even more demanding Businesses.
What the Business account includes is 4 chat licenses, which is enough for me at the moment.
What SnapEnage allowed me to do is to focus on way more my visitors and a bit less on trying to optimize every single detail of my website, like design and copy.
It has been my experience that every visitor/customer is different, and without interacting with customers on a human level it's hard to cater for the uniqueness of each one.
Finally I can put live human beings on any website I have.
This is what SnapEngage ultimately allows me to do.
- Retain more customers by intervening at the right time
- Allows you to set proactive chat triggers so that visitors are prompted at specific moments when they are browsing the website.
- Top quality support can be expected from them where issues from settings to website installation are solved fast through live chat.
- Has a feature to send your visitors to a specific page while talking without disrupting the chat session or having them open a new window. Just use a command and my visitors are sent to a particular page automatially.
- No Bitcoin Payment Option
- Chat window design is average. Even though you can make your own chat window design in photoshop and send it to them for implementation, which is great, they don't have great customization potential in the back office.
I can't see that a website would not benefit from the use of this service.
- The shortcut methods in the admin interface allowed chat agents to use pre-crafted answers to common questions, reducing average chat time.
- The random assignment system was not a round robin. Since it was random, the distribution of chats to the different agents wasn't always fair. Frequently, one agent would get many more chats than another.
- The interface was confusing for some of the chat agents, especially the configuration interface.
- Styling the chat modal is not straightforward. You have to create the designs in illustrator and then send the asset files to Snapengage. I would have preferred a way to style the CSS directly.
- The product is quick to deploy and provides benefits right out the gate
- The reporting inside of the system on what is happening contains all details required by our customer care manager
- Their customer care/support staff is extremely helpful and easy to reach.
- The price point is solid, and the product gives you everything that you would expect
- The integration's between salesforce and email have been great.
- I am not sure if it is our users, or the system, but I would like to have the manager notified if the day had less users logged in than a typical day.
- Slightly better notification to the user of when they are logged in/out. Sometimes people step away and forget to log out. Maybe some improvements in this area would be helpful.
- Overall I am very satisfied.
- SnapEngage has a very easy and simple UI that is usable across all demographics. In addition to being easy and user friendly, the options given for design and layout are great and simple to implement.
- SnapEngage has a great support team that is there when you need them. On occasion we have issues that arise, such as code not matching up or chats not being received/missed. I have personally dealt with their support team and they are fast, friendly and professional. They do what needs to be done to get you back up and running and it is greatly appreciated!
- SnapEngage provides options that fit the users needs. There are a bunch of different things you can choose from when setting up the widgets such as design, timing, users and whether or not you'd like it to show if the agent is typing or not. Such customization makes it great to use.
- The only con that comes to mind is not being able to set up the chat widget to show that the agent is typing when integrated with another product. The agent must be logged into the native SnapEngage app for it to show. Not a huge deal though!
- It is relatively easy to set up and implement within a department.
- Snap Engage's own chat support is easy to access, and their support team is always quick to address any issues we may have with our business account.
- Relatively easy to add to your site's code so you can be up and running and serving your customers quickly.
- Snap Engage's reporting capability is lacking in a number of areas. For example, you can't view the total number of chats received across all widgets you have set up. You can only view data per individual widget. This makes calculating team metrics very time consuming. They are aware this is a shortcoming, but not sure when they plan on improving that.
- They could do more to warn customers when there is a problem with their service or back-end admin tools. I've come across widget metrics not displaying properly a number of times and it would be nice if they could add some sort of message to our account letting us know they're aware of the problem and working on it.
- Easy to use interface on our website
- Automated chat logs were sent to both the SDRs and Management
- The ability to send chats to SDRs that had been available the longest was a great way to incentivize SDR availability
- Even distribution of inbound chats for Reps was a challenge
- The SFDC integration could have been a bit tighter. We turned it off as it was creating dupes with little data, though that may have been something we need to fix on our side
SnapEngage Scorecard Summary
SnapEngage can be installed on any website and is designed for companies of any size. Sales and Support teams can chat with company website visitors while they browse and offer assistance in real time. This solution includes a "Call Me" feature to incorporate voice and text communication in one bundle. SnapEngage's real-time integration with CRM platforms and Help Desk automatically creates new leads or support cases when visitors request help from the company website. Chat transcripts are automatically added to support cases and leads. The vendor’s value proposition is that SnapEngage is an easy way to connect, communicate and ultimately convert website visitors into friends.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Business||60/month||includes 4 agents licenses|
|Plus||140/month||includes 8 agent licenses, premium integrations|
|Premier||420/month||includes 16 agent licenses, premium integrations, advanced features|
Enterprise plans are also available and are custom tailored to the business' specific needs.
SnapEngage Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
SnapEngage Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||Arabic, Azerbaijini, Canadian French, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonia, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian (Bokmal and Nynorsk), Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish|