https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Ss/qn/9WBXVWWN8V1M.PNGSnapEngage is All the RageWe use SnapEngage for live chat with our customers. It is used by our support team as well as inbound sales. It gives our customers a fast, easy way of asking us questions in the moment when they need to, and provides us with the information we need from them to quickly address and resolve their issues.,User Interface is great: clean, simple, easy to navigate. Pre-populated data like URL, location, OS, browser, and more make problem solving a lot faster. Sneek peak, which allows you to see what the user is typing as they type it, is also great for faster problem resolution.,Still does not allow for users to send themselves a chat transcript. This really needs to be an option! There's no "whisper" function, which would make training new employees insanely easier.,10,SnapEngage has allowed us to provide a high level of customer service that is scalable.,Intercom, StripeEngaging with your Web Visitors is a snap, with SnapEngage!Our Global Sales Development team uses SnapEngage to field questions and comments from website visitors during local business hours. Users from each region stay live in the tool awaiting chats, and respond accordingly. In general, the goal is to convert inbound inquiries into sales opportunities. Our users tend to help a lot with Customer Portal password resets and providing digital resources.,SnapEngage provides an easy to use interface for the internal user to respond to chat inquiries. The interface for the customer/prospect is nice as well - they can chat with an agent if there are any live, or they can send in an email if it happens to be outside of supported chat hours. These come in as leads to our SFDC instance. Administration of the tool is very simple and straight forward as well. You add the user's email address, give them a nickname, and you have the option of linking them to an existing SFDC user if you've integrated with SFDC.,The admin dashboard is the hardest to navigate of any tool I've ever used! THere are 7 tabs in the left-hand panel. Just within the one tab that reads "Settings" (there is a separate tab for "My Account", also Permissions?) there are 9 tabs at the top (which include names like "Agent Settings", "Integrations", "Design Studio", "Options", "Hub"), then at least another 8 tabs WITHIN those 9 tabs, giving you a total of 14 different pages of settings to search through, again, JUST in the Settings tab. What the heck?! Something as simple as notification settings are spread throughout the 14 different settings pages mentioned above. Rather than having one area where you can enter email addresses for notifications, I've had to search through the 14 pages and use Ctrl+F on multiple occasions to fully remove a user from all the notifications they received. This should be much simpler!,9,SnapEngage has allowed our SDR team to handle inbound inquiries much more effectively, by being at the ready when the request it hottest, rather than getting to it a few hours or a full day later. Addressing chats / inbound requests in real time also takes work away from the rest of the inbound queue, allowing SDRs to spend less time calling and emailing people that just had a question about a password reset, etc. Additionally, having SnapEngage on the website is just one more channel for our customers and prospects to engage with us. What could be bad about increased engagement?,,Lucidchart, Okta, DocuSignCan Your Website Talk?I allow and even encourage my visitors to have a chat with me whenever I am online on my website: http://prowebsecrets.com/ This way I can engage, sell and support my visitors more efficiently. I got a Business account from SnapEngage, which is enough for my needs, but there are plans for even more demanding Businesses.What the Business account includes is 4 chat licenses, which is enough for me at the moment.What SnapEnage allowed me to do is to focus on way more my visitors and a bit less on trying to optimize every single detail of my website, like design and copy.It has been my experience that every visitor/customer is different, and without interacting with customers on a human level it's hard to cater for the uniqueness of each one.With all the features that SnapEngage has, I am able to do stuff like set proactive chat triggers, which make it possible to send automated messages to people while they are browsing the website based on a number of factors, including their location, page, and even set JavaScript variable triggers.Finally I can put live human beings on any website I have.This is what SnapEngage ultimately allows me to do.,Retain more customers by intervening at the right time Allows you to set proactive chat triggers so that visitors are prompted at specific moments when they are browsing the website. Top quality support can be expected from them where issues from settings to website installation are solved fast through live chat. Has a feature to send your visitors to a specific page while talking without disrupting the chat session or having them open a new window. Just use a command and my visitors are sent to a particular page automatially.,No Bitcoin Payment Option Chat window design is average. Even though you can make your own chat window design in photoshop and send it to them for implementation, which is great, they don't have great customization potential in the back office.,9,Allowed me to focus more on my visitors needs.Snapengage is a good sales chat option for Salesforce usersSnapengage was primarily used as a sales chat tool that was featured on the website. The proactive popup feature was not utilized. Instead, there were several links users could click to initiate a chat experience. We typically had the chat staffed Monday through Friday, 9-5 PST. When it was not being staffed, we utilized the messaging feature to capture messages. It was employed because the company's product was a complicated, high-tech offering. The hope was that the sales chat would be a low friction route for people to ask questions about the product or sales process.,Interfaces well with custom Javascript. Allowed us to send additional lead attributes to the SnapEngage system without too much effort. It has a good Salesforce integration. It allowed us to capture leads from both the live chat and message forms, and properly attribute them by passing through additional attributes through Javascript. The shortcut methods in the admin interface allowed chat agents to use pre-crafted answers to common questions, reducing average chat time.,The random assignment system was not a round robin. Since it was random, the distribution of chats to the different agents wasn't always fair. Frequently, one agent would get many more chats than another. The interface was confusing for some of the chat agents, especially the configuration interface. Styling the chat modal is not straightforward. You have to create the designs in illustrator and then send the asset files to Snapengage. I would have preferred a way to style the CSS directly.,8,Provided a relatively low cost sales chat to reduce friction in our sales funnel. Provided full Salesforce integration out-of-the-box, reducing engineering or sales hours required for manual or diy attribution. Did not give all sales chat agents even chat experience based on uneven chat assignments, so employee training and experience was inconsistent.,,Atlassian Confluence, Salesforce.comSnapEngage helped us better understand our customer.SnapEngage has been utilized as a tool to better capture traffic on our website. An unanticipated benefit of the chat messages has been our ability to visually see both our side and the customer side of the conversation. This has allowed us to gain a better understanding of both what is being asked and how we are actually answering all questions. Our customer care team was able to adopt the solution within a few days and has been able to reduce inbound calls through this tool. Customers have been extremely happy with how much more personal of an experience it is when they go to our website.,The product is quick to deploy and provides benefits right out the gate The reporting inside of the system on what is happening contains all details required by our customer care manager Their customer care/support staff is extremely helpful and easy to reach. The price point is solid, and the product gives you everything that you would expect The integration's between salesforce and email have been great.,I am not sure if it is our users, or the system, but I would like to have the manager notified if the day had less users logged in than a typical day. Slightly better notification to the user of when they are logged in/out. Sometimes people step away and forget to log out. Maybe some improvements in this area would be helpful. Overall I am very satisfied.,10,Able to capture more traffic on website Easy to see chats between users and customer so you can correct internal issues. May help you organize website to contain details people are most often looking for. Reduction in phone calls.,,10,Change management was minimal
SnapEngage

SnapEngage Reviews

SnapEngage
Filter 13 vetted SnapEngage reviews and ratings
May 17, 2018

User Review: "SnapEngage is All the Rage"

• User Interface is great: clean, simple, easy to navigate.
  • Pre-populated data like URL, location, OS, browser, and more make problem solving a lot faster.
  • Sneek peak, which allows you to see what the user is typing as they type it, is also great for faster problem resolution.
  • Still does not allow for users to send themselves a chat transcript. This really needs to be an option!
  • There's no "whisper" function, which would make training new employees insanely easier.
SnapEngage is perfect for everything we need it for. It's easy to implement, easy to use, and they continue to make improvements with time. Our product involves using a drag and drop editor for designing email newsletters as well as uploading contacts, and users tend to have multiple questions at a time when learning how to use these systems, so having the ability to ask questions in the moment is of huge importance to our users!
Read Anne Vickman's full review
September 17, 2018

Review: "Engaging with your Web Visitors is a snap, with SnapEngage!"

• SnapEngage provides an easy to use interface for the internal user to respond to chat inquiries.
  • The interface for the customer/prospect is nice as well - they can chat with an agent if there are any live, or they can send in an email if it happens to be outside of supported chat hours. These come in as leads to our SFDC instance.
  • Administration of the tool is very simple and straight forward as well. You add the user's email address, give them a nickname, and you have the option of linking them to an existing SFDC user if you've integrated with SFDC.
  • The admin dashboard is the hardest to navigate of any tool I've ever used! THere are 7 tabs in the left-hand panel. Just within the one tab that reads "Settings" (there is a separate tab for "My Account", also Permissions?) there are 9 tabs at the top (which include names like "Agent Settings", "Integrations", "Design Studio", "Options", "Hub"), then at least another 8 tabs WITHIN those 9 tabs, giving you a total of 14 different pages of settings to search through, again, JUST in the Settings tab. What the heck?!
  • Something as simple as notification settings are spread throughout the 14 different settings pages mentioned above. Rather than having one area where you can enter email addresses for notifications, I've had to search through the 14 pages and use Ctrl+F on multiple occasions to fully remove a user from all the notifications they received. This should be much simpler!
SnapEngage seems easy enough for users to get the hand of for website chat functionality. Our inbound SDR team logs in during business hours and fields questions via the SnapEngage chat widget on our website. They can then pass this information into SFDC, or it gets done so automatically if there is no one currently available on the chat platform.
September 13, 2016

SnapEngage Review: "Can Your Website Talk?"

This way I can engage, sell and support my visitors more efficiently.

Finally I can put live human beings on any website I have.

This is what SnapEngage ultimately allows me to do.

• Retain more customers by intervening at the right time
  • Allows you to set proactive chat triggers so that visitors are prompted at specific moments when they are browsing the website.
  • Top quality support can be expected from them where issues from settings to website installation are solved fast through live chat.
  • Has a feature to send your visitors to a specific page while talking without disrupting the chat session or having them open a new window. Just use a command and my visitors are sent to a particular page automatially.
  • No Bitcoin Payment Option
  • Chat window design is average. Even though you can make your own chat window design in photoshop and send it to them for implementation, which is great, they don't have great customization potential in the back office.
It's very well suited for any website that wishes to engage with customers and treat them as real people, not just traffic statistics.
I can't see that a website would not benefit from the use of this service.

Read David Websecrets's full review
July 27, 2016

Review: "Snapengage is a good sales chat option for Salesforce users"

• Interfaces well with custom Javascript. Allowed us to send additional lead attributes to the SnapEngage system without too much effort.
  • It has a good Salesforce integration. It allowed us to capture leads from both the live chat and message forms, and properly attribute them by passing through additional attributes through Javascript.
  • The shortcut methods in the admin interface allowed chat agents to use pre-crafted answers to common questions, reducing average chat time.
  • The random assignment system was not a round robin. Since it was random, the distribution of chats to the different agents wasn't always fair. Frequently, one agent would get many more chats than another.
  • The interface was confusing for some of the chat agents, especially the configuration interface.
  • Styling the chat modal is not straightforward. You have to create the designs in illustrator and then send the asset files to Snapengage. I would have preferred a way to style the CSS directly.
Snapengage is easy to set up, it doesn't cost too much, and it has a lot of great features out of the box. If you are looking for an easy solution with full Salesforce support, I believe Snapengage is the right fit for those needs. I also always had a pleasant experience with their support staff.
Read Alec Dibble's full review
June 03, 2015

Review: "SnapEngage helped us better understand our customer."

• The product is quick to deploy and provides benefits right out the gate
  • The reporting inside of the system on what is happening contains all details required by our customer care manager
  • Their customer care/support staff is extremely helpful and easy to reach.
  • The price point is solid, and the product gives you everything that you would expect
  • The integration's between salesforce and email have been great.
  • I am not sure if it is our users, or the system, but I would like to have the manager notified if the day had less users logged in than a typical day.
  • Slightly better notification to the user of when they are logged in/out. Sometimes people step away and forget to log out. Maybe some improvements in this area would be helpful.
  • Overall I am very satisfied.
Anyone with a website that people visit would be a solid candidate for SnapeEngage. I did not compare too many chat systems.
Read Chad Johnson's full review
August 25, 2014

User Review: "SnapEngage all the way!"

We currently use SnapEngage as our chat widget that pops up for both our sales and customer support team members. It is not used throughout the whole organization, but rather for the two biggest departments: Sales and Customer Support. Our sales widget pops up to anyone who visits our main site, and the sales widget is used when a current user clicks on our "chat" button on our support page and continues to use it as they receive support from our team.
  • SnapEngage has a very easy and simple UI that is usable across all demographics. In addition to being easy and user friendly, the options given for design and layout are great and simple to implement.
  • SnapEngage has a great support team that is there when you need them. On occasion we have issues that arise, such as code not matching up or chats not being received/missed. I have personally dealt with their support team and they are fast, friendly and professional. They do what needs to be done to get you back up and running and it is greatly appreciated!
  • SnapEngage provides options that fit the users needs. There are a bunch of different things you can choose from when setting up the widgets such as design, timing, users and whether or not you'd like it to show if the agent is typing or not. Such customization makes it great to use.
  • The only con that comes to mind is not being able to set up the chat widget to show that the agent is typing when integrated with another product. The agent must be logged into the native SnapEngage app for it to show. Not a huge deal though!
I would say an 8. I am unsure of pricing as I do not handle that so that could come to play for another potential user. I would say the ease of use for both employees using SnapEngage and their customers being exposed to it, in addition to customization and great support all factor in to me recommending SnapEngage to a colleague.
Read Jessica Goode's full review
August 13, 2014

SnapEngage Review: "Give em the pickle through Snap Engage!"

SnapEngage is primarily used by our customer service team to provide chat support to our customers and panel of internal testers. It is our way of providing world class support in real-time, if an issue is pressing or frustrating enough that a client does not want to wait for an email reply.
  • It is relatively easy to set up and implement within a department.
  • Snap Engage's own chat support is easy to access, and their support team is always quick to address any issues we may have with our business account.
  • Relatively easy to add to your site's code so you can be up and running and serving your customers quickly.
  • Snap Engage's reporting capability is lacking in a number of areas. For example, you can't view the total number of chats received across all widgets you have set up. You can only view data per individual widget. This makes calculating team metrics very time consuming. They are aware this is a shortcoming, but not sure when they plan on improving that.
  • They could do more to warn customers when there is a problem with their service or back-end admin tools. I've come across widget metrics not displaying properly a number of times and it would be nice if they could add some sort of message to our account letting us know they're aware of the problem and working on it.
I would say SnapEngage is well suited to smaller companies. It does live chat very successfully, but larger companies might want a chat service that is more robust or full featured, and has better metrics capabilities on the admin side. Also, if your company takes a long time to push through requests to add code to your site, this might not be the tool for you.
Read Beth Guido's full review
August 07, 2014

User Review: "SnapEngage. Well worth it!"

SnapEngage was implemented for the SDR team at my last company. The chat box was placed on our product and pricing pages so that prospective buyers would engage with our sales people. The goal was to get them on the phone rather than just provide "more information". The only challenge we faced was occasional technical requests and end user support. It was a key source of opportunities for my team.
  • Easy to use interface on our website
  • Automated chat logs were sent to both the SDRs and Management
  • The ability to send chats to SDRs that had been available the longest was a great way to incentivize SDR availability
  • Even distribution of inbound chats for Reps was a challenge
  • The SFDC integration could have been a bit tighter. We turned it off as it was creating dupes with little data, though that may have been something we need to fix on our side
We used it for our SDR team. Once implemented it was easy to use, straightforward and provided a significant source for pipeline.
Read Daniel Calabrese's full review

About SnapEngage

SnapEngage can be installed on any website and is designed for companies of any size. Sales and Support teams can chat with company website visitors while they browse and offer assistance in real time. This solution includes a "Call Me" feature to incorporate voice and text communication in one bundle. SnapEngage's real-time integration with CRM platforms and Help Desk automatically creates new leads or support cases when visitors request help from the company website. Chat transcripts are automatically added to support cases and leads. The vendor’s value proposition is that SnapEngage is an easy way to connect, communicate and ultimately convert website visitors into friends.