Campayn

What is Campayn?

Campayn is an email marketing solution built around features such as contact management, mobile availability, and detailed reporting capabilities.

What is Mailchimp?

MailChimp is an SMB-oriented email platform. A free account is offered with a 500 subscriber limit and with a limit of 3000 sends. There are various pricing models above 500 subscribers.

What is HubSpot Marketing Hub?

HubSpot's Marketing Hub is an all-in-one inbound marketing engine that includes tools for email marketing, landing page creation, social media marketing, content management, reporting & analytics, search engine optimization (SEO), and more.

Campayn Technical Details

Alternatives

What is Campayn?

What is Campayn's best feature?

Reviewers rate Email deliverability reporting highest, with a score of 9.

Who uses Campayn?

The most common users of Campayn are from Small Businesses and the Real Estate industry.

Campayn is mostly used by the marketing and sales department in my organization for sending informative emails to our existing clients and to our prospective clients. In some scenarios, our human resource department also use this software. This softwares helps us to send our product information to our clients. We also advertise our new services with the use of this software.
  • This software provides a variety of pre-loaded email templates that help us to create attractive emails.
  • Its email editing tool is very easy to operate. It doesn't require great technical knowledge.
  • Its dashboard is very clean and easy to understand. Users can navigate every feature easily.
  • It helps us to send digital brochures also.
  • Personally I am not very impressed with its reporting feature. It is not as comprehensive as its competitors.
  • I found less segmentation options for contacts. It should be slightly more.
  • Its customer service is not very active and quick. It takes lot of time.
For product promotion and newsletters, I would surely recommend Campayn. We use this software for sending weekly newsletters to our clients. This software adds a lot of information with beautiful designs so that our clients get a good idea of our communication. With the help of this software, we send our digital brochures also. It can easily handle this process and gives us good results.
Primarily, the marketing department uses this software in my company. In the sales department, I occasionally use this software for client interaction purposes.
The marketing department usually sends promotional email campaigns from this tool. It helps them generate quality leads for business.
  • The user interface of this software is very attractive. It helps users navigate the website easily.
  • It provides a free plan also which is very useful to evaluate this tool before purchasing any subscription plan.
  • It also provides free email templates which can be edited as per the requirement.
  • Its reporting feature doesn't give a detailed analysis of the campaign.
  • Mobile optimization of emails is not satisfactory.
Personally, I liked this software for sending newsletters. I usually prefer it for this purpose only. It helps me to provide market insights to my clients through regular newsletters.
My marketing department is getting a good response on promotional campaigns through this software.