Score 9.0 out of 10

What is Campayn?

Campayn is an email marketing solution built around features such as contact management, mobile availability, and detailed reporting capabilities.

Basic

$19

per month

Unlimited

$39

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://campayn.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $19 per month

What is Campayn?

Campayn Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based

Campayn starts at $19.

Reviewers rate Email deliverability reporting highest, with a score of 9.

Campayn is mostly used by the marketing and sales department in my organization for sending informative emails to our existing clients and to our prospective clients. In some scenarios, our human resource department also use this software. This softwares helps us to send our product information to our clients. We also advertise our new services with the use of this software.
  • This software provides a variety of pre-loaded email templates that help us to create attractive emails.
  • Its email editing tool is very easy to operate. It doesn't require great technical knowledge.
  • Its dashboard is very clean and easy to understand. Users can navigate every feature easily.
  • It helps us to send digital brochures also.
  • Personally I am not very impressed with its reporting feature. It is not as comprehensive as its competitors.
  • I found less segmentation options for contacts. It should be slightly more.
  • Its customer service is not very active and quick. It takes lot of time.
For product promotion and newsletters, I would surely recommend Campayn. We use this software for sending weekly newsletters to our clients. This software adds a lot of information with beautiful designs so that our clients get a good idea of our communication. With the help of this software, we send our digital brochures also. It can easily handle this process and gives us good results.
  • Digital reach is more cost-effective than physical reach. With Campayn, we send our information anywhere in this world at very little cost.
  • It helps us to increase our customer base by adding sign-up forms in our emails.
  • We don't need to print a lot of materials as we can make digital formats of those materials and send them via this software.
Email & Online Marketing (9)
68.88888888888889%
Mobile optimization
Email deliverability reporting
List management
Triggered drip sequences
Reporting & Analytics (3)
Dashboards
Standard reports
6.0
Custom reports
6.0
Pre-Send Testing
We are using both. Both are well equipped for different purposes. For different databases, we switch between these applications. Both applications give amazing results.
Primarily, the marketing department uses this software in my company. In the sales department, I occasionally use this software for client interaction purposes.
The marketing department usually sends promotional email campaigns from this tool. It helps them generate quality leads for business.
  • The user interface of this software is very attractive. It helps users navigate the website easily.
  • It provides a free plan also which is very useful to evaluate this tool before purchasing any subscription plan.
  • It also provides free email templates which can be edited as per the requirement.
  • Its reporting feature doesn't give a detailed analysis of the campaign.
  • Mobile optimization of emails is not satisfactory.
Personally, I liked this software for sending newsletters. I usually prefer it for this purpose only. It helps me to provide market insights to my clients through regular newsletters.
My marketing department is getting a good response on promotional campaigns through this software.
  • It helps me to retain my old clients by providing them investment information at the right time and through those clients, I get new clients as references.
  • Last month we achieved our sales target. We got quality leads from our promotional campaigns through this software.
  • It helped us increase our subscriber base by 10 in the last month.
Email & Online Marketing (7)
72.85714285714286%
Mobile optimization
5.0
Email deliverability reporting
List management
Reporting & Analytics (3)
76.66666666666667%
Dashboards
Standard reports
Custom reports
Pre-Send Testing
I used to send emails through Sendloop but I was not happy with the editor. I used to compromise on many features to create beautiful newsletters. But in Campayn I found the easy-to-use email editor which helped me create beautiful newsletters as per my requirements. Its drag and drop feature saved lots of time. So I started using this software from then on.