Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- Advanced Threat protection via Check Point CloudGuard proven ThreatCloud intelligence feeds for malicious IP's is a nice feature.
- We have not set up the cloud bots auto-remediation functionality yet, but from initial testing, it looks to be something worth utilizing.
- Having reporting tie in's with our ServiceNow asset management platform is very handy.
- There is not a comprehensive amount of documentation on how to set up best practices.
- Our initial set up assistance from Proofpoint approved vendor did not go smoothly.
- The ability to add more customized widgets in the main overview screen would be helpful.
The threat intelligence feeds are nice in conjunction with Anti Virus, behavior analytics, and Intrusion detection capabilities make it an all-around solid product. The incident management piece could be better defined. No two-factor authentication from what we have seen so far is in place. The ability to detect misconfigurations is a little tricky to set up but will provide some positive insights.
Check Point CloudGuard Scorecard Summary
About Check Point CloudGuard
Check Point CloudGuard Technical Details