Check Point CloudGuard delivers a robust set of features if you can handle the cost
Overall Satisfaction with CloudGuard Dome9
- Advanced Threat protection via Check Point CloudGuard proven ThreatCloud intelligence feeds for malicious IP's is a nice feature.
- We have not set up the cloud bots auto-remediation functionality yet, but from initial testing, it looks to be something worth utilizing.
- Having reporting tie in's with our ServiceNow asset management platform is very handy.
- There is not a comprehensive amount of documentation on how to set up best practices.
- Our initial set up assistance from Proofpoint approved vendor did not go smoothly.
- The ability to add more customized widgets in the main overview screen would be helpful.
- Having one single pane of glass dashboard helps cut downtime for one tech to assess the overall health of the cloud.
- The cost was a little high, and the setup time was longer than expected to leverage the functionality we paid for fully.
- Overall a good product so far
Do you think Check Point CloudGuard Posture Management (formerly Dome9) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Check Point CloudGuard Posture Management (formerly Dome9)'s feature set?
Did Check Point CloudGuard Posture Management (formerly Dome9) live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Check Point CloudGuard Posture Management (formerly Dome9) go as expected?
Would you buy Check Point CloudGuard Posture Management (formerly Dome9) again?
The threat intelligence feeds are nice in conjunction with Anti Virus, behavior analytics, and Intrusion detection capabilities make it an all-around solid product. The incident management piece could be better defined. No two-factor authentication from what we have seen so far is in place. The ability to detect misconfigurations is a little tricky to set up but will provide some positive insights.