Reviews (1-1 of 1)
May 02, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
This tool has been using to compare and merge the files and folders. It helps to integrate to synch the code with the production system. It also helps to the developer to merge and compare their changes in TFS.
- Easy to compare files and folders as it provides many features to set different colors while matching.
- Easy to sync local clones with the production system.
- It allows to user to compare the file within multiple windows.
- It takes some time while comparing files.
- It supports multi tabs comparison but it shows the difference after some time.
- It should show the notification to other users in case both are working on the same file.
Read Simranjeet Singh's full review
There are various tools available for comparison, but I prefer to use this tool as it provides many features while comparing or merging file. The graphic user interface is very simple and attractive.
Code Compare Scorecard Summary
About Code Compare
Categories: Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
Code Compare Screenshots
Code Compare Integrations
Code Compare Competitors
Beyond Compare, WinMerge, Meld
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Code Compare Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Code Compare Technical Details