Reviews (1-2 of 2)
March 20, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Comcast VOIP came packaged with our business internet service and has since become our primary source of incoming and outgoing phone calls throughout the whole company. It was pretty easy to setup, is simple to use and as long as there is internet service, it works as we expect it to.
- Makes it easy to send and receive phone calls, setup extensions, and generally handle incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- You're able to receive business calls wherever you go, whether you're in your office or on your mobile device.
- The Voicemail to Text feature generally works well enough for you to know what a message is about without having to listen to it.
- It's low barrier to entry makes advanced features a little more difficult to use. For instance, you can use any telephone with this service, but using a regular telephone makes it more difficult to remember how to transfer a call, whereas dedicated equipment has the functionality built into them.
Read Nicholas De Salvo's full review
It's a solid service for small business in particular. It is wrapped in with our internet service where it is actually cheaper for us to have both than just one. The entry cost is low and the on-the-go features are useful if you need to receive calls when you're not in the office. Their mobile app allows you to administer the service from wherever you are, so if you have an emergency, it's easy to reroute calls from wherever you may be.
It is used by our organization to communicate with our offshore client. We are using it mainly for communicating with remote office people. Previously few teams have started using it but after some time many teams in our company are using it. Overall we had good experience with it.
- It is very good, full-featured business phone for long distance offshore call. We had been using this phone for long for our day to day communication and it was working perfectly without any noise.
- This voip provides few cool and nice features like unlimited international long distance call, Voicemail to email,
- Directory listening etc, call recording is also good.
- Actually, this product has most all of the features which one voip device should have. There is nothing I dislike but the portable phone battery is an issue. If we continuously use this phone for long meetings then sometimes battery the dies. So that is the only problem I have seen.
Read Jayesh Vaghasiya's full review
It is well suited for long distance offshore calls, meetings, group meetings, Team meetings etc. In the places where you are not having power backup at that location, it is very less appropriate.