Overall Satisfaction with Deem
We use Deem for all corporate travel. It is an awesome app to book flights because you can make modifications at any point. My department deals with IT integration, supporting operational needs across multiple companies. We therefore make several trips, day in day out and Deem has been the software making car renting and hotel bookings a breeze.
- You can modify your bookings to your preferences
- Has fast response times when researching for options
- Relatively accurate carbon emission ratings most of the time
- The ITA search engine is quite slow
- Ineffective in terms of hotel reservations.
- We can make all business trips with great ease.
- Great comparisons from fare prices to flights to make sure we have the best deals every time.
Do you think Deem delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Deem's feature set?
Did Deem live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Deem go as expected?
Would you buy Deem again?
Deem has made life simpler while we make our trips around the states to deliver innovative IT systems with clients. It has incredible synchronization so that whenever you are out for an official trip, the management is notified of your absence in good time. I however a big issue with their hotel reservation system. It does not update the reservations availability in real-time and we get the 'reservation not available message' after booking which brings several inconveniences.