Dell's Asset Manager is an IT asset management solution.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Ic/JE/MALI10Z0E5TE.pngDAM will not Bust your Budget!I use Dell Asset Manager (KACE) for inventory and real time data on all systems on my network. Helps with keeping up to date inventory of users online and is a great trouble shooting tool for our IT department. You can get a lot of useful information on systems through DAM! From systems spec's to software on it as well as current MS and Virus updates!,Gives you real time data to systems on my network. I can get information on all applications running on devices on my network. I can get information on what systems are not currently patched and up to date with MS and Virus definitions!,As with most items in IT there is a learning curve to using this product. But once you get the general idea of how this software flows it is quite easy to navigate and get information. Has a good reporting base but it was easy to learn how to make your own specific reports! I would like to see more color options for dash board setup is sorta blah!!,10,Original investment was very substantial but I believe will be well worth it in the long run! DAM gives us a great view of what happening and whats on out network as far as PC, Laptops and Servers. The reporting function will help with budget proposals to BOS for County Budgets and giving exact numbers of systems and software and devices on the County Domain,,Dell EqualLogic PS Series, Adobe Acrobat DC, vSphere with Operations Management (VSOM)
Dell Asset Manager

Dell Asset Manager Reviews

Dell Asset Manager
Filter 5 vetted Dell Asset Manager reviews and ratings
Todd Frazier profile photo
August 03, 2016

Dell Asset Manager Review: "DAM will not Bust your Budget!"

• Gives you real time data to systems on my network.
  • I can get information on all applications running on devices on my network.
  • I can get information on what systems are not currently patched and up to date with MS and Virus definitions!
  • As with most items in IT there is a learning curve to using this product. But once you get the general idea of how this software flows it is quite easy to navigate and get information.
  • Has a good reporting base but it was easy to learn how to make your own specific reports!
  • I would like to see more color options for dash board setup is sorta blah!!
We are a small to mid-size County Government and this has been fit great for our IT HelpDesk needs for tracking tickets and creating a How-To data base for users issues. If you have a system on your network DAM will find it and report back to you on its current status and any issues or items that may need to be addressed, such as patches or updates for MS or AV!
Read Todd Frazier's full review

Dell Asset Manager Scorecard Summary

Software and hardware inventory tracking (1)
License management (1)
Asset lifecycle monitoring (1)
Contract management (1)
Asset relationship management (1)

About Dell Asset Manager

Dell's Asset Manager is an IT asset management solution.

Dell Asset Manager Technical Details