Our dental practices use EagleSoft across all three locations daily within all of our departments. I am not for sure if it is a problem necessarily with EagleSoft or more of user error--when posting to a specific patient within an account, it is sometimes difficult to ensure it is posted to the correct patient. We were once SoftDent users, years and years ago, and it just seems easier to post and read the account balances.
- Colored blocked scheduling
- Submitting claims/attachements
- Real-time eligibility
- Seeing all chart notes, instead of having to select what you want
- Reviewing account balances/posting to specific patients within an account
- All dental benefits do not come through on the real-time eligibility
Real-time eligibility is so helpful for those whose dental benefits allow us to use it (though some do not, so we have to call directly to receive benefits).