FireEye Security Suite
FireEye Security Suite
We've purchased all of the modules of the FireEye. We are protecting our all parts of the system with its modules. We haven't had any …
We use FireEye across our entire organization for advanced email security. It is used to scan attachments, as well as a spam and malware …
FireEye is the first line of defense against network threats from both external and WAN communication. Detecting threats in email and in …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of FireEye Security Suite, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
6 people want pricing too
FireEye, from the company of the same name in Milpitas, California, offers the FireEye Security Suite, a threat detection and antivirus application encompassing FireEye Email Security, FireEye Network security, and FireEye Endpoint Security. Finally, the Suite includes FireEye Helix as a security operations platform to integrate security data from the security infrastructure.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We've purchased all of the modules of the FireEye. We are protecting our all parts of the system with its modules. We haven't had any problems with this product.
- Intrusion Prevention System
- Advanced Persistent Threat Protection
- Hard to configure
- Needs more tools to analyze incidents
- All modules need to be connected to each other
It fits for most of the Zero Day exploits and known issues. We are using it to make our system more secured. If you have a small company or organization it can be a luxury purchase for you. Therefore, it focuses to fill the gaps in your system, also the sustainability of the system makes it expensive.
We use FireEye across our entire organization for advanced email security. It is used to scan attachments, as well as a spam and malware filter. We are also able to run email traces, and better protect our organization from threats. We chose FireEye because it's able to very quickly scan an attachment. Microsoft ATP was taking 20 minutes or more to deliver our attachments.
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Malware prevention
- Spam filtering
- Custom rules could have more options
- I'd like to have the ability to search for attachment names
- Interface could be a bit easier to use but it's pretty easy already
FireEye is the obvious solution if a company is having trouble with threats getting in via mail attachments. We use Office 365 and initially subscribed to their attachment scanning product. Users immediately started complaining it would take a minimum of 3 minutes and sometimes as long as 12 hours to receive their attachments. This rate of time was unacceptable. So we did a POC with FireEye and immediately saw that attachments were processed on average in 30 seconds but at the most, around 1.5 minutes. We were convinced after that.
FireEye is the first line of defense against network threats from both external and WAN communication. Detecting threats in email and in transit across your network perimeter, Fireeye allows much more confidence and control at the frontline which any systems or security administrator can appreciate.
- Deployment is fast and efficient with multiple architectural models.
- Fireeye support has been great, quickly responding to issues and remaining very helpful.
- The information afforded through NX, HX, and EX greatly improve our ability to triage and respond to threats of all sizes.
- The central management solution is not as full featured as I would like.
- Better visibility to individual appliance would greatly assist in administration.
- Reporting on individual events can become cumbersome in certain situations.
FireEye would make sense for a variety of situations. The ability to quickly identify large scale phishing and things like malware C2 callouts makes the difference between a quiet day at work or being the next headline on KrebsOnSecurity.com. I think businesses of all sizes could benefit from the various offerings of the FireEye portfolio.