https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/jR/SF/S34RAR01AV53.PNGGoogle Forms is the pragmatist's survey tool.Composed uses Google forms to create surveys for client research in the process of building ideal customer avatars. It's an easy way to collect large amounts of data for later sorting, and it provides a lot of control over how tight (name/email address required) or loose (anonymous) you want to be in collecting data from the people you survey.,The best part about Google Forms is that it's free. There are prettier solutions out there, but not at no cost, and that's important if you're running a small operation and won't use the product every month to generate the revenue to cover the cost of that solution. I like that Forms has a lot of question types so that you can control the data type for graphable data but leave the responses open for answers that may directly find their way into your messaging. It's also important that you can drop the data straight into a Google Spreadsheet so that you can manipulate it to look for trends.,Sorry, Google, but Forms is ugly. You can mess with the look a little bit to give it a branded feel, but you'll never get something beautiful like you might in Typeform or something similar. That said, it's hard to look a free gift horse in the mouth. I'd like to see a few more response types offered.,8,None.,Typeform,WordPress, Evernote, Canva,Customer Surveys,I wouldn't call any of its function elegant, but it's simple enough, and it gets the job done.,My only trouble using it is that it's impossible to make look like your survey was built in this decade.,Yes,9I love Google Forms more than a fat man loves cake!We have been using Google Forms to keep our team goal in order and keep our notes from our meetings documented. We have found that by using Google Forms in meetings it makes it easy for even our team members in Pennsylvania to participate and review the meeting notes at a later time.,The UI is awesome The ease of google forms is very helpful The ability to access forms from anywhere is very helpful,I wish we could co-edit the form when we are trying to figure out what we want on it. Kind of like in Google Docs.,8,The positive is that we all stay connected with our decisions Google Forms has also made it much easier to come to a decision instead of constantly emailing different people to get their answers.,Excel,Visual Studio Test Professional, Skype for Business, Trello, Google Hangouts,Employee Surveys,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation,The only thing that I wish we did when we were deciding to use Google Forms would be that we switched sooner. Once we found this product it made everything that we needed it for so much simpler and easier to do. It actually made our data we collected a lot more accurate too. One thing that might make more people switch quicker would be the advertising of this product. Until someone came up and said why aren't you using Google Forms for this, I had no idea that such a product existed.,No,5,No,I lost one of my forms and I couldn't figure out where to look for it. It turns out that it was just on my other Google account but the support team was very nice and didn't make me feel dumb or anything and they helped me locate the form, which ended up saving me a lot of time.,I think checking the responses is pretty easy Adding new options, in the list is pretty easy I really like how easy it is to preview what the form is going to look like,I had a hard time figuring out how to edit the options once I sent it out (still don't know how). I wish there was an online chat to help trouble shoot things quickly. The aren't enough templates, I really like the made up ones so I wish there were more.,Yes, but I don't use it,8Unspecified
Google Forms
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

Google Forms Reviews

Google Forms

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Usability

I love google forms, it is simple enough to get all the voting and attendance done that we need. I rate it this high because I have recommended it to a lot of my friends at school who run clubs. It is very user friendly and I had almost no problems with it what so ever.

Survey templates (44)
Themes (44)
Custom logo/branding (37)
Changes to live survey (43)
Question design help (42)
Multiple question types (45)
Survey logic flexibility (42)
Response tracking (44)
Compliance (28)
Vendor-offered crowdsourcing (13)
Respondent restrictions (29)

About Google Forms

Google Forms is an app for creating forms and surveys, and is part of Google Apps for Work. The product focuses on ease of use; the interface is similar to a document editor, with drop down lists of options and drag and drop question re-ordering. Users can embed images and video into surveys. Users can also program the question flow with custom logic. Google sends users basic summaries of the survey results automatically, or users can export the raw survey results data and analyze it via spreadsheets or other analytics software.

Google Forms Technical Details