https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/jR/SF/S34RAR01AV53.PNGI love Google Forms more than a fat man loves cake!We have been using Google Forms to keep our team goal in order and keep our notes from our meetings documented. We have found that by using Google Forms in meetings it makes it easy for even our team members in Pennsylvania to participate and review the meeting notes at a later time.,The UI is awesome The ease of google forms is very helpful The ability to access forms from anywhere is very helpful,I wish we could co-edit the form when we are trying to figure out what we want on it. Kind of like in Google Docs.,8,The positive is that we all stay connected with our decisions Google Forms has also made it much easier to come to a decision instead of constantly emailing different people to get their answers.,Excel,Visual Studio Test Professional, Skype for Business, Trello, Google Hangouts,Employee Surveys,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation,The only thing that I wish we did when we were deciding to use Google Forms would be that we switched sooner. Once we found this product it made everything that we needed it for so much simpler and easier to do. It actually made our data we collected a lot more accurate too. One thing that might make more people switch quicker would be the advertising of this product. Until someone came up and said why aren't you using Google Forms for this, I had no idea that such a product existed.,No,5,No,I lost one of my forms and I couldn't figure out where to look for it. It turns out that it was just on my other Google account but the support team was very nice and didn't make me feel dumb or anything and they helped me locate the form, which ended up saving me a lot of time.,I think checking the responses is pretty easy Adding new options, in the list is pretty easy I really like how easy it is to preview what the form is going to look like,I had a hard time figuring out how to edit the options once I sent it out (still don't know how). I wish there was an online chat to help trouble shoot things quickly. The aren't enough templates, I really like the made up ones so I wish there were more.,Yes, but I don't use it,8Google Forms for Engineering Program ApplicationsI use it to acquire user data for administrative purposes. Our Google Form collects information about major, year level, and area of interest. Google Forms allows us to collect data quickly and efficiently, all while conveniently storing the data to the cloud. Google Forms is an excellent product for creating dynamic surveys to extract useful information from our active user base.,Customization of questions Data Handling Ease of sharing,Visual designs and themes Ease of use customizing questions Domain specific logins and registration,10,We have been able to get user feedback more efficiently We have been able to collect demographic information We have the ability to make informed decisions based off of data,Employee Surveys Customer Surveys Research Studies,No,6,No,I needed to create a branching form to support data collection of new and active members. I went to Google's support site and was able to access tutorials on setting up branching logic paths so that I could use a single form to support my needs.
Google Forms

Google Forms Reviews

Google Forms

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 2 of 370 Google Forms ratings and reviews.

Support

I like the support and the support team is very helpful. I do wish that there was an online chat instead of email, I don't know if this has changed because I haven't needed help in a while but that is the only thing that I wish google forms would include.

Survey templates (42)
Themes (42)
Custom logo/branding (35)
Changes to live survey (42)
Question design help (40)
Multiple question types (43)
Survey logic flexibility (40)
Response tracking (42)
Compliance (26)
Vendor-offered crowdsourcing (13)
Respondent restrictions (28)

About Google Forms

Google Forms is an app for creating forms and surveys, and is part of Google Apps for Work. The product focuses on ease of use; the interface is similar to a document editor, with drop down lists of options and drag and drop question re-ordering. Users can embed images and video into surveys. Users can also program the question flow with custom logic. Google sends users basic summaries of the survey results automatically, or users can export the raw survey results data and analyze it via spreadsheets or other analytics software.

Google Forms Technical Details