Hubilo is a virtual and hybrid event platform built for attendee engagement and event excellence. Their mission is to drive engagement and improve business results for their customers. Hubilo aims to optimize the attendee experience and foster connections with a...
Entry-level set up fee?
- $1,000 Basic Non-branded solutionOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Hubilo is a virtual and hybrid event platform built for attendee engagement and event excellence. Their mission is to drive engagement and improve business results for their customers. Hubilo aims to optimize the attendee experience and foster connections with a unique brand experience. The platform offers comprehensive support that exceeds the limitations of traditional webinars and in-person events. Hubilo includes customized event tech packages that are designed to streamline event planning and execution. Customer success teams provide white glove service for every stage of the event journey, and Hubilo's event analytics use KPIs to detect areas of improvement for future events.
Hubilo Use Cases
Corporations use Hubilo to strengthen their marketing strategy and boost employee engagement. Hubilo enables corporations to conduct product launches that reach a global audience with video streaming, custom themes, and multiple branded spaces. The corporations can interact with prospects and score leads to identify qualified opportunities. Virtual and hybrid events help improve company morale and foster connections within a shared company culture. Employees can participate using live chats, polls, surveys, and contests. Hubilo also creates the opportunity for smaller groups to conduct casual chats and thematic discussions in lounges or breakout rooms.
Hubilo allows event management companies to support their customers with customizable virtual and hybrid events. These companies have complete flexibility to design events that feature their brand and meet their customer's needs. They can increase participation rates by sending in-event notifications and conducting interactive contests. Hubilo's lounge feature creates an opportunity for short, casual discussions in between sessions. Attendees feel comfortable navigating Hubilo's user-friendly interface, prompting more engagement and longer participation.
Exhibitors can use Hubilo to engage with prospects at their booths through video conferencing or chats in the lounge area. They can host visual product demonstrations and convert leads by actively engaging with visitors. Hubilo's AI matchmaking algorithm ensures that the proper buyers and sellers are connected with each other. The platform logs each visitor’s activity, allowing exhibitors to contact the most interested buyers. Their sponsors get noticed with banner ads and sponsored ads that are featured alongside live sessions. Hubilo also offers sponsored lounge tables for in-depth discussions with attendees.
Educational institutes host virtual events for their entire community, including prospective students, current students, and alumni. Hubilo enables networking that breaks out of the traditional "Zoom fatigue" and creates opportunities for active participation. Colleges and universities appreciate Hubilo's versatility, which allows them to host a variety of events. Open houses, alumni gatherings, and job fairs are a few examples of how Hubilo successfully united communities for educational institutes.
- Supported: Registration workflows
- Supported: Landing page builder
- Supported: Ticketing and discounts
- Supported: Invoicing
- Supported: Accounting
- Supported: Waitlist forms
- Supported: Order Central dashboard
- Supported: Real-time analytics
- Supported: In-session engagement
- Supported: Session tags
- Supported: Broadcasting studio
- Supported: Moderators
- Supported: Live sessions
- Supported: Breakout and demo rooms
- Supported: Virtual booths
- Supported: Networking
- Supported: One-on-one meets
- Supported: Gamification
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||North America, South America, Africa, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Western Europe, Central Europe, Eastern Europe|
- Very great customer support from end to end, including during the event.
- Pricing is straight forward and very good value.
- End users found the platform easy to navigate and engage with.
- At the time, not all sessions had the option to record....I believe they have addressed.
- At the time, connecting registration to platform login seemed a bit unwieldy...but I believe they have addressed.
- The entire virtual platform is very user friendly on both the front and back ends.
- The opportunity for attendees to connect with each other via video chat using the Lounges made for good interaction.
- The support staff at Hubilo were always there to answer questions and assist when needed.
- Having a place for pre-recorded sessions would be great.
- Looks professional.
- Sponsors booths give great exposure.
- Good communication from their support team.
- Polls can be ignored by attendees.
- Limited integrations, no Zapier.
- Refunding tickets can’t be self managed.
- Support team.
- Easy platform.
- Support throughout.
- 3D navigation.