Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- Easy to use
- Combine information such as statistical information and financial information and then does computations based on the information
- Create cash flow reporting
- Tips and tricks
- Sharing best practices from other companies
- Online user forum
- Customized billing (both batch and individual) for our clients
- Customized historical approach using designated look back approaches.
- Jet Scheduler function (send any report, any format, to any party, any time).
- drill down function (allows us to drill on amounts
- Jet Table builder (build customized tables and join on additional fields as necessary).
- Jet Snippets (save customized Excel snippets) and re-use them anytime to save yourself time.
- Jet Report builder (build customized reports)
- The number of "licenses" you are using can quickly and inadvertently explode causing your system to slow down.
- Jet Reports could better help users by giving them tips and guidance for simplifying their queries so they run faster.
- Jet Reports could explain user errors and post videos as to how they can be trouble shooted.
- It uses a familiar language that most accounting professionals are comfortable with due to the nature of their work, Excel based formulas. The proprietary aspects the tool uses to query a data set are really easy to learn.
- The scheduling tools to run large reports a over night or when there is low volume of users is a great way to limit the number of active licenses needed for ERP applications.
- Connection via the ODBC standard allows easy access to a wide verity of databases with ease. This helps configuration and implementation time dramatically.
- Licensing is at times a challenge if you are using a Citrix remote desktop or remoting into a server.
- For complex formulas the wizard could provide more contextual help.
- More online documentation would be a big help for new users.
Jet Reports Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Jet Reports
Jet Reports provides robust, easy-to-use reporting and business intelligence solutions that are built directly inside of Excel.
The company aims to provide unparalleled access to data through fast and flexible solutions that are cost effective and provide rapid time-to-value.
Jet Reports Screenshots
Jet Reports Competitors
Jet Reports Technical Details