Overall Satisfaction with Jet Reports
Jet Reports is being used by 75% of our entire Accounting Department. Jet Reports is a scalable resource that we deploy to perform an array of functions from internal audit to billing for our clients. Jet Reports offers a customizable approach to accurate and transparent financial reporting. Jet Reports helps us re-deploy time saved towards other value added areas such as expense review, planning, and forecasting.
- Customized billing (both batch and individual) for our clients
- Customized historical approach using designated look back approaches.
- Jet Scheduler function (send any report, any format, to any party, any time).
- drill down function (allows us to drill on amounts
- Jet Table builder (build customized tables and join on additional fields as necessary).
- Jet Snippets (save customized Excel snippets) and re-use them anytime to save yourself time.
- Jet Report builder (build customized reports)
- The number of "licenses" you are using can quickly and inadvertently explode causing your system to slow down.
- Jet Reports could better help users by giving them tips and guidance for simplifying their queries so they run faster.
- Jet Reports could explain user errors and post videos as to how they can be trouble shooted.
Besides SQL, I have used no other similar reports.
Jet Reports is better suited if you have a specific population set you are looking at and less suited when querying or summing large pools or data, records, etc. I use a combination of Jet & SQL syntax when performing the latter because it allows me to harness the speed of our SQL server. Jet allows more for more customization when bodes better for users.