Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of KCM GRC Platform, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
The KCM GRC Platform was developed to save users the maximum amount of time getting GRC done. According to the vendor, KCM GRC has a simple, intuitive user interface, easy to understand workflows, a short learning curve, and can be fully functional in a matter of days.
With KCM, users can manage risk and compliance within their organization and across their third-party vendors, while obtaining analytics nto gaps within their security program
The KCM GRC platform consists of the following modules:
Compliance Management - Manage and automate compliance and audit cycles.
Policy Management - Manage policy distribution and attestation through campaigns.
Risk Management - Identify, assess, and monitor risk.
Vendor Risk Management - Manage third-party risk and understand at a glance, what items need to be addressed to reduce risk.
Centralized controls, requirements and evidence libraries
Over 30 managed compliance templates
Vendor questionnaire and assessment templates
Automated email reminders for task completion
Unlimited support and no cost implementation
- Supported: Common repository of GRC items
- Supported: Risk management
- Supported: GRC policy management
- Mapping controls across different compliance frameworks. It saves you a ton of time and energy!
- Performing risk assessments at the granularity that you prefer, splitting assessments across departments and teams if you wish.
- Vendor management has a few kinks to work out. We want to be able to do internal questionnaires for vendors as a compliance checklist before we sign off on a contract. Nothing in the works yet, but there are a few workarounds.
- The navigation between different tasks in scope is clunky, and it's easy to lose your place, and it forces you back to the main page of the scope to retrace your steps.