Reviews (1-4 of 4)
June 30, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
Logoz.io is used in my company since the end of last year and we are using this tool for monitoring of our infrastructure, cloud and end user application. It's now being used by my engineering department and we are planning to use the security solutions on our networking section. We are currently running a huge infrastructure on the cloud as well as in our premises to get user analytics and in order to ease the log management we are using the Logoz.io solution. It's a great tool to manage the log data on both the cloud and application. We are looking forward to exploring more solutions that fit our needs from Logz.io.
- Well documented and easy to set up.
- Their alerting mechanism is really great especially when it comes to application monitoring.
- Our data analysis in Kibana is made easy with the solution for Logz.io.
- The issue checking and fixing is escalated quickly and is reported in time.
- The pricing should not be flat instead it should be like charge as per the usage.
- Lots of functionalities which we are implementing now lack proper documentation like the DevOps analytics.
- The alert on critical failure is a bit delayed and needs to addressed.
Logz.io is well suited for infrastructure management and application monitoring. Our major issue is with the application management and issue tracking which can be done easily in Logz.io. Also the DevOps analytics tool is well managed in terms of ease of use. Our team is now relying mainly on the data analytics and monitoring tool on the application and on the cloud to get work done.
Read EBIN ELIAS's full review
Their support team is the best in the world! They supported us in most of the critical times and helped to resolve the issue in real time. Also their email support is well maintained and never a mail is missed unanswered. Kudos to the support team of logz.io for maintaining professionalism.
December 28, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
We use Logz.io in the application development department because it works automatically to resolve any failure in the codes of the same, which allows us to have an infrastructure with great support and availability, and helps us focus on improving our applications and leave this great monitoring works to Logz.io. In this way, we are sure that if a failure occurs we will be able to notice instantly and be able to solve it immediately.
- Emits alerts inmediately if somenthing is out of the ordinary.
- It performs high-speed monitoring automatically so it does not require configuration.
- Does not require any maintenance.
- It has a very simple interface.
- It offers its users great scalability.
- Its price can be very high, so you should have good control of it to avoid exaggerated figures.
- Some functions can be confusing.
- It has limits to create subaccounts, which is a big problem for large companies.
Read Hanna Bedoya's full review
It is appropriate for companies that focus on developing extremely simple applications. The great visibility it provides makes it ideal to avoid problems that may affect the entire business or company thanks to the fact that it is capable of emitting dozens of alerts in a short time. Sometimes the search behavior becomes slow and inefficient, which can be uncomfortable.
January 15, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
We use logz.io for centralized logging from all production servers. We analyze the data collected by logz.io to fix problems proactively and troubleshoot real-time issues.
Read John Wessel's full review
Anytime you want to run ELK stack or want just want centralized logging, logz.io is an affordable tool that is far better than anything else I have ever seen. It’s a lot cheaper than splunk, and cheaper/less maintenance than Elastic Cloud.
It is being used throughout our development stack to consolidate logs. We utilize microservices and push all our logs to logz.io.
- Log Aggregation
- Debugging Logging
- Insights into issues happening in your logs
- Dashboards are tough to get started with without the help of someone from logz.io
- Understanding how to pin and effectively use the nice little features
Read Skyler Cain's full review
It is well suited for grabbing logs from distributed microservices and combining them into one place. It isn't ideal for throwing random junk that is unstructured into it.
Logz.io Scorecard Summary
Logz.io in Boston offers their enterprise-grade log analytics application, oriented towards providing data security and eliminating the need for capacity management.
Logz.io Technical Details