New Relic is an all-in-one web and mobile application performance management provider for the cloud and the datacenter. They provide 24x7 user monitoring and code-level diagnostics for production apps deployed on dedicated infrastructures, the cloud, or hybrid environments and real time end-to-end monitoring for your iOS and Android app’s. New Relic provides support for applications written in Ruby, Python, PHP, Java, .NET, Node.js and related frameworks. New Relic also partners with leading cloud management, platform, and hosting vendors to provide their customers with instant visibility into the performance of deployed applications. New Relic also has an open SaaS platform that enables its community of developers, partners and customers to build plugins using open API’s to monitor any technology of their choice, from databases, networks, caching layers and more. New Relic provides SaaS Application Monitoring for Ruby, PHP, .Net, Java, Python, iOS, and Android Appshttps://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/GZ/l5/9EL9TPDDUKFX.PNGNew Relic - Great tool for Application Monitoring and AlertingThe engineering team at my company used New Relic to monitor production instances of our applications. We used it for basic health checks, as well as to check on utilization at the various application layers -- Javascript, SQL, Java. New Relic gives good information on what errors your application throws, which can help bring bugs in your code to light without needing clients to find them.,Health checks. Makes sure you can produce a highly available, reliable application. Database bottleneck analysis. Shows which queries take the longest amount of time, to understand utilization and allows for optimizations. Javascript error catching and analysis Logging and analytics. Good alternative to logging technologies like Kibana, Splunk, Datadog. Visualizations help paint a clear picture of what's going on, not just tables of data.,Like many third-party tools, there are costs associated to use. If you have a very advanced application setup with many servers and applications, the pricing model might not work for you. There are a handful of other tools, that require more work to setup and use, and might not be AS good, but are free or lower costing. Sometimes, the interface can be a little tricky to use. Parts of the interface are very intuitive and easy to use, others are more challenging. If you're working on a purely back-end application, with little to no front-end, New Relic doesn't work too well, because there isn't a browser to run in and obtain stats.,8,Helped to reduce bugs in the application Helped to be improve application availability and performance. Can see when things aren't going well and get alerted. (Monitoring and Alerting) Information such as SQL performance and long running queries allow application to be tuned and optimized,Datadog, Splunk Enterprise and VictorOps,Datadog, VictorOps, PyCharm, Visual Studio IDE, Udemy for Business, GitHub, Okta, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Mixpanel, Docker, KubernetesQuick Peeks at Your Applications Status and Browser UsageNew Relic Browser is being used by my company to monitor our browser activity as a whole for our day to day use of our application. I personally use it to keep an eye on our application's load times and to see which browsers are used the most when users are active on our application. That way, we know where our main focus should be when it comes to improving how our application performs as a whole for all users.,Time Picker - does a really great job displaying data in proper time intervals for easy viewing Geo - Quickly shows who is using our application from across the world Page View - This shows us what pages on our application are frequented the most so we know how users are utilizing our application.,I actually REALLY like New Relic - I can't point out anything that I don't like. New Relic has everything that I need for my day to day needs If I had to be picky, I think the color scheme is kind of gross. But I don't normally let that stuff get to me.,9,Updated knowledge of our applications live/down times. This is crucial to anyone who is running an application today. Clear communication about how our users are using our product and what browsers they're using it on. It's given me the confidence I need to stay in touch with our application on a day to day basis,,Hatchbuck, SysTools G Suite/Google Apps Backup, ZoomNeed to manage, analyze and optimize multiple apps and platforms? New Relic is the solution.Basically New Relic is used both internally and for clients we consult. It helps us optimize many aspects of apps we create, mostly for educations and events, and also get great insights for each application we create or analyze. It's a great tool for us to help clients improve the apps, make decisions, and get better results on mobile.,Dashboard with all data in one place Track changes and improvement on my apps Optimize my apps and improve user experience,A better interface design and ability to customize more the dashboards Ability to have multiple users and roles, and multi-language options More educational docs,8,Better management of all apps Better analytics and insights,Klipfolio, Site24x7, Zoho Projects and Google Marketing Platform (formerly DoubleClick),Klipfolio, Site24x7, Moz, SEMRush, Google Marketing Platform (formerly DoubleClick)Simple & IntuitiveThe main business problem we solve using New Relic is the prevention of disasters before they occur. Using this analytic tool we have witnessed a few incidents real time that could potentially effect production users - which we were able to isolate and use emergency change control to fix.,NewRelic is a simple and intuitive solution that gives detailed performance metrics for every aspect of the environment, in real-time. I love the amount of detail I can receive on very detailed aspects of my software. I am able to view app performance down to specific lines of code. This allows me to see what the code is connected to, effecting and the resources being used.,The paid solutions are a bit pricey unless you are looking at it as a scalable solution for your future growth. The only other thing I can think of is that the learning curve is a bit steep for inexperienced users.,8,Like iterated previously, the main business problem we solve using New Relic is the prevention of bugs & errors before they occur.,Amazon CloudWatch,JIRA Software, WordPress, Asana, Atlassian Confluence, Apache Web Server, Amazon Web ServicesBest JavaScript error spot toolsThe tool is used in our company just by the IT department that I belong to. We mostly use it to check if any problems occur on the user's browser. Given that we are a worldwide shipping company and our website is browsed by any and every device out there, it's really hard to run a proper test for all of them, so having a feedback on the errors occurring on the user's browser is a very important information for us. The ability to drill down the problem and understand on which browser they occur is invaluable. Moreover, we integrated a lot of partners on our website, third party pixel, etc. We can easily spot any bugged release they made, seeing the increasing number of errors and easily finding the sources.,Having a overview of the errors occurring on browser, having the ability to drill down by browser, see the exceptions detail and source. Having an overall measurement of the load page time, rendering time, and other important KPI in the site speed analysis.,Beside having a different interesting look at the data, sometimes it could be helpful to have more interconnections between those data. Things like having a look at the throughput split by countries, or having a look at the page loading time split by device or browser could be a significant improvement. Most data are actually overlapping with other industry-standard tools like Google Analytics. That's not a real con of the tool, but probably some more tech detail should be added to differentiate from a more marketing-focused tool.,7,Well, it mostly saved us tons of problems with final users as we can discover (and fix) issues pretty early, even if they don't depend directly from our website (like third party pixels). Hard to calculate a ROI, but it helps improving the feeling that our website is pretty much bug-less in our customers The analysis available for page load waterfall in the single sessions helped a lot to understand a few hidden sub-optimization available for browser/device sometimes hard to test in house under real conditions,Google Analytics Premium,Trello, Microsoft SQL Server, Emarsys
New Relic

New Relic Reviews

New Relic
Filter 71 vetted New Relic reviews and ratings
Gabriel Samaroo profile photo
November 02, 2018

Review: "New Relic - Great tool for Application Monitoring and Alerting"

• Health checks. Makes sure you can produce a highly available, reliable application.
  • Database bottleneck analysis. Shows which queries take the longest amount of time, to understand utilization and allows for optimizations.
  • Javascript error catching and analysis
  • Logging and analytics. Good alternative to logging technologies like Kibana, Splunk, Datadog. Visualizations help paint a clear picture of what's going on, not just tables of data.
  • Like many third-party tools, there are costs associated to use. If you have a very advanced application setup with many servers and applications, the pricing model might not work for you. There are a handful of other tools, that require more work to setup and use, and might not be AS good, but are free or lower costing.
  • Sometimes, the interface can be a little tricky to use. Parts of the interface are very intuitive and easy to use, others are more challenging.
  • If you're working on a purely back-end application, with little to no front-end, New Relic doesn't work too well, because there isn't a browser to run in and obtain stats.
Good for applications that have front-ends, to track memory utilization, SQL query performance, errors that occur on a page, and logging/analytics. If your application doesn't have a front-end, New Relic is not as useful, as there isn't a browser for it to run in and thus collect stats. Personally, I prefer using tools like Kibana, Datadog, or Splunk for application log aggregation, even though New Relic has the functionality to do this as well
Read Gabriel Samaroo's full review
Eric Weiss profile photo
September 03, 2018

New Relic Review: "Quick Peeks at Your Applications Status and Browser Usage"

• Time Picker - does a really great job displaying data in proper time intervals for easy viewing
  • Geo - Quickly shows who is using our application from across the world
  • Page View - This shows us what pages on our application are frequented the most so we know how users are utilizing our application.
  • I actually REALLY like New Relic - I can't point out anything that I don't like. New Relic has everything that I need for my day to day needs
  • If I had to be picky, I think the color scheme is kind of gross. But I don't normally let that stuff get to me.
One time we had a client who was convinced that our application was offline and couldn't be accessed by anyone on her team. It was really convenient to confirm that everything was running properly from our end, and it was easy to access the data we needed to make our claim valid. We provided screenshots and a detailed explanation of what they were looking at so we could prove that all systems were good to go.
Read Eric Weiss's full review
Ouali Benmeziane profile photo
November 18, 2018

Review: "Need to manage, analyze and optimize multiple apps and platforms? New Relic is the solution."

• Dashboard with all data in one place
  • Track changes and improvement on my apps
  • Optimize my apps and improve user experience
  • A better interface design and ability to customize more the dashboards
  • Ability to have multiple users and roles, and multi-language options
  • More educational docs
If, like us, you handle multiple clients and several developments on different platforms, including iOS, Android, web apps and TV Apps, New Relic can be a great tool to use to oversee all the apps, manage them, and see well-organized data so you can make decisions and optimize many aspects.
Maybe if you expect certain integrations with other tools and software, it's a little limited, and pricing can be a limitation.
Read Ouali Benmeziane's full review
August 08, 2018

New Relic Review: "Simple & Intuitive"

• NewRelic is a simple and intuitive solution that gives detailed performance metrics for every aspect of the environment, in real-time.
  • I love the amount of detail I can receive on very detailed aspects of my software.
  • I am able to view app performance down to specific lines of code. This allows me to see what the code is connected to, effecting and the resources being used.
  • The paid solutions are a bit pricey unless you are looking at it as a scalable solution for your future growth.
  • The only other thing I can think of is that the learning curve is a bit steep for inexperienced users.
Marco Lunazzi profile photo
January 18, 2018

New Relic Review: "Best JavaScript error spot tools"

The tool is used in our company just by the IT department that I belong to.

• Having a overview of the errors occurring on browser, having the ability to drill down by browser, see the exceptions detail and source.
  • Having an overall measurement of the load page time, rendering time, and other important KPI in the site speed analysis.
  • Beside having a different interesting look at the data, sometimes it could be helpful to have more interconnections between those data. Things like having a look at the throughput split by countries, or having a look at the page loading time split by device or browser could be a significant improvement.
  • Most data are actually overlapping with other industry-standard tools like Google Analytics. That's not a real con of the tool, but probably some more tech detail should be added to differentiate from a more marketing-focused tool.
The scenario where NR Browser really stands up is about issues discovering. Monitor if all the third party pixels works fine along side the core website execution would be a nightmare without this tool.
Having a more user behavioral look at the data is probably pointless: other tools like GA is more suited for this purpose. For example analizing the traffic hitting certain part of the website, where does this traffic comes from, etc.
Read Marco Lunazzi's full review
March 28, 2018

New Relic Review: "Peace of mind"

We use New Relic to monitor all of our servers that are used for both customers and internal applications. New Relic has been great at setting up alerts while monitoring server use of bandwidth, load average, memory, and CPU. New Relic is super easy to use and is great to switch between different times to see how server use has been over short, long or custom time periods. Setting up alert conditions have been very easy to set up and extremely helpful to get notified when certain conditions have been hit.
  • Contant monitoring of servers
  • Very good alert conditions
  • Easy to see what processes are being most used on servers.
  • Interface in the past was a bit buggy but has been much improved.
  • Few tools seem unfinished but I don't necessarily use all their tools, it fulfills our needs.
Anyone who has multiple servers needs a tool like this to keep and eye on your servers 24/7. Keeping servers up ALWAYS is a must have for any organization that is hosting any application/site for a client, so a tool like this will ease the job of any IT professional so you don't have to have someone awake and watching servers all day and all night. New Relic has eased our minds knowing that if something were to spike or crash we would be alerted and would be able to see what happened right on their simple interface.
January 30, 2018

Review: "New Relic - Tracking down bottle necks for systems administrators"

New Relic APM is used to help diagnose server issues where the issue is more likely a code bug. This works as a more advanced plug and play monitoring solution for these types of issues which are normally tougher to track down (ie which server in a farm is misbehaving, if one causing issues hasn't fully failed).
  • Tracks server .NET errors across a deployed application (across multiple servers).
  • Easy to deploy since it is cloud based.
  • Tracking down inefficient code calls to the database.
  • In general, it is an administrators friend because it helps provide evidence to the developers or management to show where the issues are. As is common, errorsmay lie within in-house code but developers may be hesitant to review if there had not been recent deployments and New Relic helps show quickly and easily where web app errors are thrown in an environment.
  • If I spend some time outside of the interface I find it hard to get re-aquainted. It seems less intuitive than other enterprise web apps I have used and it feels like they have reorganized things a few times. Not a huge deal breaker especially if you intend to use it regularly or pull specifics through the API.
I think any administrator with .NET web apps in the environment should consider New Relic or a competing error and app stack tracer. It is very impressive the kinds of errors it discovers and saves the bacon regularly. It demystifies errors which were once harder to trace down while generally giving the administrator a more on target place for developers or dbas to take a look.
Chris Putnam profile photo
July 10, 2017

New Relic Review: "In-depth reporting and monitoring to nudge your expertise"

New Relic provides monitoring, logging, error detection and reporting for many servers, sites, and applications that I work on. It helps find issues early on and also helps narrow down known issues and analyze for causes. This can reduce downtime and improve the speed of error resolution and bug fixes. It can also provide early warning to head off issues before they fully develop.
  • Monitoring
  • Error Reporting & Analysis
  • Resource Usage Reporting & Analysis
  • Pricing plans are fairly confusing
  • Service offerings are also a bit confusing
  • Interface is not always intuitive
When a technical expert is available to configure the monitoring and review and interpret results, New Relic is a great addition to their toolset. Without expert insight, the data will not always be useful. Other systems could be more appropriate for simple up/down monitoring and less technical reporting. Many of these would be less costly as well.
Read Chris Putnam's full review
Adam Eivy profile photo
February 06, 2017

New Relic Review: "Great for Tweaking Performance"

NewRelic APM is used widely throughout our engineering services team. I am currently using it to measure the performance and uptime of a node.js API. Using the APM throughout monitor, I was able to experiment with code to reduce average duration from 30ms per hit to 2.9ms per hit. This was great for scalability.
  • Performance monitoring
  • High level API transaction flamegraph
  • Uptime monitoring
  • Deeper examination of anonymous node.js functions
  • Automatic deployment/version change detection
  • The comparison of performance is tricky to navigate
Great for running a node.js service and evaluating realtime performance as you tweak and deploy code. Also great for uptime monitoring alerts. I got more rapid alerts from NewRelic uptime monitors than I did from Google Cloud itself.
Read Adam Eivy's full review
David Long, SPA profile photo
February 03, 2017

New Relic Review: "Great for new applications"

We use NewRelic on web and mobile applications to monitor performance of the applications. We also use their server monitoring tool to track system metrics for our clients systems to ensure that they are operating at peak performance. In the past, we would launch applications and not really know how they performed when users actually used the applications. NewRelic gives us near-realtime insight into what's happening and where the bottlenecks are performance wise.
  • Integration is extremely easy. In our Ruby apps, we just include a Gem and a config file.
  • Building alerts off of metrics is straightforward.
  • NewRelic does a really good job of allowing users to look at different metrics for a timeframe to narrow down what effects crashes or performance spikes have on the applications
  • Monitoring non-custom software with NewRelic isn't possible. For example, there's no way to monitor when a service like Nginx or PostgreSQL goes down
  • The alerting system is split in two currently. Simply monitoring uptime of applications (is NewRelic receiving data?) is a separate system than alerting on metrics
  • Crash reporting doesn't seem to pickup all crashes.
If you are just getting started on an application, NewRelic is a great solution to drop in and start collecting metrics. The base metrics that NewRelic collects are suitable for most applications and the alerts can cover most scenarios. As far as alerting goes, NewRelic still does have a number of limitations. It's not possible to alert when a metric breaks out of the average for an extended period of time and if you have a lot of dependencies on external applications which can't be tooled by NewRelic, monitoring becomes difficult.
Read David Long, SPA's full review
Jayson E. Conry profile photo
October 13, 2016

User Review: "New Relic APM is Quick and Easy!!!"

New Relic APM is currently being used as a consolidation tool. As our organization is shifting focus into the cloud, utilization of native SaaS is of specific value. We had initially started by monitoring our external websites and have now begun expanding into our internal sites as well as mobile applications. This gives us a better understanding of end-user customer experience and quickly allows us to improve customer experience.
  • Ease of configuration makes it quick to apply and begin receiving and reviewing of data.
  • Dashboarding is intuitive and easy to understand.
  • The depth of data collected allows for more details application development.
  • From an end user stand point only seeing the "Top" isn't as helpful as it could be if multiple sources are associated to the same JVM.
  • From an administrative standpoint, the inability to take default dashboards and dissect them within insights makes it less intuitive to recreate for other processes.
Step transactions and Web URL sequence monitoring is more difficult than it could be. Having a recorder process would take this tool to the next level. That said, the console is so easy to use that there is hardly any training required to access data you need to find or view.
Read Jayson E. Conry's full review
Benjamin Himley profile photo
September 28, 2016

Review: "New Relic "Insights" sure does live up to it's name"

Our engineering department uses it to measure traffic, analyze scraping of our website, and bug detection. For speed optimization, there was nothing that compares - we use it to find bottlenecks in our web application, and adjust accordingly. New Relic was used to make decisions about where to put our efforts, whether to spend some time in the code in the front or backend, or whether we needed to spend some time in Ops, adjusting Nginx, or adding another server.
  • Clear analytics tools for understanding historical traffic
  • Invaluable in debugging errors on the production webstie
  • Pinpoints exactly where the slow parts of our web application were
  • Web interface can be overwhelming at first - not very user friendly
  • Very expensive pricing for some key features
  • Plugin management can be tricky
New Relic Insights helps a user visually understand what is going on in their network. We used it to map user behavior to ad clicks so we could adjust our decisions around ad placement. If you need to use their API for importing files be warned: Their API fails silently, and so if you have an ETL regularly pushing data to them, you wouldn't know if it ever breaks.
Read Benjamin Himley's full review
Marc Pampols profile photo
December 17, 2014

Review: "New Relic helps you keep a critical online service up and running."

I'm using New Relic in a Django project, a site with high traffic and a subscription service, that's why it is important for us to have a solid monitoring system for our clients. In this particular case we are using New Relic to be sure that our site remains fast, reliable, and lets us react quickly to any major or minor error. New Relic also helps us monitoring the application to know if every part in the stack is working properly.
  • Show detailed information about the performance of code functions and SQL queries.
  • Monitor the CPU, memory, and I/O usage of a Linux server.
  • Manage and send alerts about critical issues in your project.
  • The web dashboard frontend is sometimes slow.
  • Pricing model is too big business oriented, it is expensive for startups.
After my experience, I found New Relic well suited if you have a critical online service or product and also a dedicated team to mantain and improve it over time. New Relic gives you a lot of interesting data to help you make technical and customer related decisions. One of our services is a web application where users can buy services between them, and it's critical for us to keep all services up and running without errors.
Read Marc Pampols's full review
Jonathan Crane profile photo
March 10, 2015

Review: "New Relic's integration with Heroku and great visualisation and reporting of key specs made it a no brainer"

We used New Relic to monitor a couple of web apps built with Heroku. We used it's availability monitoring feature, as well as the Apdex graphing for load testing.
  • Availability Monitoring
  • Apdex (Application Performance Index) score
  • Web interface can be a little klunky
  • Some features require a higher subscription package ($$)
To me, New Relic is the ne plus ultra of web app monitoring and is great for server monitoring, too.
Read Jonathan Crane's full review
Chris Church profile photo
July 11, 2014

"New Relic review by Architect @ SaaS company"

We're a SaaS startup, so our website is our business. As we've grown, we've had performance problems crop up and new relic has been the source of truth for how we are doing on this front. From the engineers fixing the problems to the COO monitoring our progress, new relic has been instrumental in making this possible.
  • I can quickly see how web and database transactions are scaling across my site. This allows us to quickly prioritize work each week.
  • I can compare performance before and after changes are rolled out to measure the effects of development changes.
  • I can drill down in data quickly and easily.
  • Improving our performance is an iterative process. I wish I could flag when changes are released so I can easily generate "before and after" reports for changes and sets of changes.
  • The transaction trace, by prioritizing database traffic higher than code, frequently loses all stack trace information for some of our problematic code. I've contacted support before and we have tried annotating the code. This has helped, but doesn't entirely solve the problem as we cannot force these annotations to be higher priority than DB calls. Knowing we're making 2000 calls to the database is less important than knowing WHERE we're making those 2000 calls.
  • I'd like to see an option to list transactions by "slowest peak response time" instead of just average. This is because our average is often ok but our "worst offenders" are orders of magnitude worse.
We are on the LAMP stack and it is very well suited for this environment. I cannot speak to other web platforms with New Relic. I think it's quite clear what it is good for (web applications) and is very well known in that space.
Read Chris Church's full review
Shantu Roy profile photo
April 19, 2014

User Review: "New Relic is worth the time"

New Relic helps with visibility of what is happening to the application within the stack. You can not only get performance trends and the amount of time your application spends on resource consumption, it gives you the very valuable insight into the bottlenecks within your application. From a Test/Dev perspective, it can be very useful in helping fine tune your code and you can very quickly see what happened when you scale up and out to your application. It can provide excellent feedback on the scalability of your application.
  • Most applications suffer the performance bottleneck when accessing data from a database, this is especially true when considering RDBMS, the difference between well defined query and a less precise query can be really felt in negative user experience while the application is under load.
  • Great monitoring solutions that is easy to implement and accessible through the API
  • Application mapper allows you to see how your app is being used and how much time each user is spending on specific areas of the site.
  • More language coverage, so the new relic goodness can be added to legacy applications.
Any and every web application should consider using New Relic. Its worth its weight in gold!
Read Shantu Roy's full review
Travis Crowder profile photo
April 25, 2014

Review: "Something something something New Relic"

New Relic has given Penton Media a deeper understanding of the internal workings of Drupal and allowed us to spot and correct bottlenecks within code and our cluster stacks. The ability to see how Views perform as well as the number of external service calls per minute and per page is extremely valuable. Our executive team really enjoys and benefits from the histograms and stack performance graphs too.
  • The stack tracing through service layers helps identify which service may be causing an issue.
  • The New Relic Alerting tool allows operators to be alerted when a site is not performing as anticipated.
  • Support has always been timely and helpful.
  • The plugin management system is a little cumbersome.
  • It is difficult to track down an anomaly event.
  • It would be nice to have a waterfall view of how a page loads in the Real User Monitoring.
New Relic covers a vast array of platforms and languages, so things like data retention was a big factor in our decision.
Read Travis Crowder's full review
October 31, 2016

Review: "New Relic Insights is must-have for small technology teams running their website in-house"

New Relic Insights is used by my organization's technology and web development team. It is used to monitor website uptime, troubleshoot site outages, and track code deployments. New Relic also monitors website and database speeds and provides an "Apdex" score, which tells the team how many users are having a smooth experience on our website.
  • Monitoring of web transaction times -- New Relic does a great job of showing us how quickly our site is loading and what processes are slowing it down. It breaks site speed into several categories, such as querying, back-end code, caching, etc., which allows us to more easily improve site speed.
  • Alerts -- New Relic sends alerts whenever the site goes down or site speed drops below a particular threshold. This is very helpful in minimizing downtime.
  • Error analytics -- with the New Relic pro plan, you can quickly and graphically identify any site errors that may cause lags or downtime.
  • User interface -- the interface is too complicated for non-technical users to operate. Only those experienced in server management and code will benefit from the product.
  • Pricing -- there's a free plan, but to get most of the features, it will cost you.
New Relic Insights is well suited for smaller web development teams who do not have the resources to hire a dedicated web server manager. It is also great for teams who deploy code often and need a debugging and monitoring tool. New Relic can save valuable troubleshooting time and frustration by providing excellent insights at all times.
October 02, 2015

Review: "New Relic APM is a good tool to add to your developer toolbox."

We use it to see why our websites might be performing slowly for certain tasks. We use APM to find the tasks that are slow, and what is causing their performance problems. We also use it to find out what might be wrong when problems pop up. It also is a good way to track performance from one release to the next.
  • Finding weak points in our websites
  • Helping us debug problems when they show up.
  • Tracking performance over time.
  • It doesn't always show us the exact cause of what is happening, sometimes there are false positives.
  • Would be nice if there was a GoLang integration
  • Price is expensive.
Does well for python web applications and background tasks. Before you decide to buy, make sure your language is supported.

Application monitoring (8)
9.6
Database monitoring (5)
Threshold alerts (6)
Predictive capabilities (4)
6.3
Application performance management console (7)
Collaboration tools (5)
5.5
Out-of-the box templates to monitor applications (7)
Application dependency mapping and thresholding (4)
4.5
Virtualization monitoring (4)
Server availability and performance monitoring (6)
Server usage monitoring and capacity forecasting (4)
IT Asset Discovery (2)