Reviews (1-1 of 1)
January 18, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
LoopUp is being used for conference calls and collaboration tool for projects and programs.
- Easily connect and identify users
- Allows for Screen Sharing
- Moderator can manage those in the call
- Screen sharing hangs from time to time
- Didn't work as well on Apple Products
- Relies on specific network configuration for optimal performance
Read this authenticated review
LoopUp works well as a cheaper option than WebEx and GoToMeeting. It may not have all the same functions as the competitors, but allows large groups to collaborate and do work for small/mid sized companies. One of the large advantages is you can pay per use rather than having to pay out a subscription.