Magento BI (formerly RJMetrics)
Magento BI (formerly RJMetrics)
We use RJMetrics as our data warehouse to connect the 6+ important pieces of software that our business uses in the day-to-day. We are …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Magento BI (formerly RJMetrics), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
3 people want pricing too
Magento BI (formerly RJMetrics) is an ecommerce analytics solution that provides data pipeline, warehouse and visualization capabilities. It was acquired by Magento, and is now owned and supported by Adobe.
The most common users of Magento BI (formerly RJMetrics) are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Internet industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Magento BI is used in our sales and marketing department. We do professional analysis for our planning and sales through first-hand statistics and charts that the program gives us. The results and analyzes obtained can be used throughout the organization and we can plan to produce software, product and provide a new service according to the region and planning conditions. It has a great visual report builder and I can see all revenue analysis by customers, geo, and source-based on the group by billing address region or any other filters. Also, we can easily track customer's sources (Direct, Facebook, Google, Newsletter, Referrals, Twitter). This platform has made us productive in advertising, sales, statistics, and statistical analysis, as well as reducing costs and preventing capital outflows in low-yield areas or less growing markets. It has helped both our business and our end users grow, Because we know which customer wants what in which area and the customer is very satisfied that we know and understand their needs and wants, and overall it has raised the level of satisfaction.
- Compatibility with different database platforms
- Classify and analyze information received and output information in different ways and style
- Storage of information in a secure cloud environment and the ability to access information in any environment and devices
- Great visual dashboard with the ability to view a variety of graphs
- Reporting system and output of analyzed information with the ability to easily share via link or send an email to any person
- Educational videos and tutorials must be more simpler and more understandable language with subtitles
- There should be the ability to select graphic diagrams with different shapes and graphs
- The basic features of the Essential Paln can be increased with the current price so that startup companies can better use the features of this platform.
A company or organization that is in contact with the customer and wants to examine customer behavior in the purchase and selection of products and services should use this platform. It does not matter how many advertising tools and referral links or social media campaigns you use to attract customers. In any case, Magento BI integrates all the information and DB as a single platform and provides you with the best reports. Potential customers can be positioned according to location, city, country. Now we know exactly which product is most popular and where to put our advertising costs on which site or social network has the most audience.
The very strong and knowledgeable support team and great help forums and documents, any questions and cases will be answered immediately or checked through tickets and resolved quickly. It is also possible to send comments and changes. Or our team , fast response and after-sales cooperation of the service company is always more than the product itself and its quality, and we want the service and support to support our interests.
We use RJMetrics as our data warehouse to connect the 6+ important pieces of software that our business uses in the day-to-day. We are able to pull in these data outputs from software used across the company to compile into clean and easy to understand reports. RJ Metrics helps us get a snapshot of the business as a whole, instead of individual department snapshots that each of these pieces of software provides when looked at individually.
- It is relatively easy to manipulate the time period in which you want to see your report. This is important for our business because we are constantly analyzing sales month over month, quarter over quarter, and year over year. RJ makes it easy to toggle between these time ranges on the same report.
- The visualizers available for reports are what you would expect out of a product like this. You have the ability to view your results in tables and a multitude of charts.
- The ability to customize dashboards and rearrange reports quickly is great and intuitive!
- I don't have any database or SQL training, so it took me a little longer than desired to get started up and comfortable with RJ. I wasn't present when we on-boarded with RJ though, which could have been part of the problem, but you definitely need a very basic level of query language and formula writing knowledge to hit the ground running and use this tool to its full capability.
- RJ gives you the ability to set email updates on whichever reports you choose. I wish that these reports were a little more customizable to give only the pertinent information from a large report to the parties who need it. IE, customize the view for marketing vs. design but all based on the same report.
- It would be helpful to get an email from RJ with tips and tricks (short videos or blogs) to be able to continue to learn more about this tool.
If you have multiple sources of data that you need to compile into one to cross report, this is a good tool to do that. The connections of those data sources definitely need an expert, so keep that in mind. Also keep in mind, that if you are starting from square 0 on database queries and reporting, there will be a learning curve. I think once you have the base knowledge though, RJ Metrics is relatively intuitive, has a nice UI, and most importantly, allows us to build the reports that we need with confidence that the information included in the reports is up to date and correct.