Overall Satisfaction with Magento BI (formerly RJMetrics)
Magento BI is used in our sales and marketing department. We do professional analysis for our planning and sales through first-hand statistics and charts that the program gives us. The results and analyzes obtained can be used throughout the organization and we can plan to produce software, product and provide a new service according to the region and planning conditions. It has a great visual report builder and I can see all revenue analysis by customers, geo, and source-based on the group by billing address region or any other filters. Also, we can easily track customer's sources (Direct, Facebook, Google, Newsletter, Referrals, Twitter). This platform has made us productive in advertising, sales, statistics, and statistical analysis, as well as reducing costs and preventing capital outflows in low-yield areas or less growing markets. It has helped both our business and our end users grow, Because we know which customer wants what in which area and the customer is very satisfied that we know and understand their needs and wants, and overall it has raised the level of satisfaction.
- Compatibility with different database platforms
- Classify and analyze information received and output information in different ways and style
- Storage of information in a secure cloud environment and the ability to access information in any environment and devices
- Great visual dashboard with the ability to view a variety of graphs
- Reporting system and output of analyzed information with the ability to easily share via link or send an email to any person
- Educational videos and tutorials must be more simpler and more understandable language with subtitles
- There should be the ability to select graphic diagrams with different shapes and graphs
- The basic features of the Essential Paln can be increased with the current price so that startup companies can better use the features of this platform.
- Very comprehensive and complete reports that give us a lot of information about the customer
- Easy integration and features of pulling data directly from our recorded customer database
The advantage of Magento BI is easier compatibility and adaptation with Adobe platforms and easier installation, configuration and customization with Mojto Store Builder and its various caskets, and I am very satisfied with it now and in every way I think it is a very good platform for integration in reporting.
Do you think Magento BI delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Magento BI's feature set?
Did Magento BI live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Magento BI go as expected?
Would you buy Magento BI again?
In addition to its features, it has made the Magento Commerce platform much better, more functional, and smarter, and through Magento BI dashboard they know very well what reports have been sent and all our business tools are summarized in one business platform. The ability to share report results is very popular and useful, and you can share content with anyone anywhere in the world.
The very strong and knowledgeable support team and great help forums and documents, any questions and cases will be answered immediately or checked through tickets and resolved quickly. It is also possible to send comments and changes. Or our team , fast response and after-sales cooperation of the service company is always more than the product itself and its quality, and we want the service and support to support our interests.
A company or organization that is in contact with the customer and wants to examine customer behavior in the purchase and selection of products and services should use this platform. It does not matter how many advertising tools and referral links or social media campaigns you use to attract customers. In any case, Magento BI integrates all the information and DB as a single platform and provides you with the best reports. Potential customers can be positioned according to location, city, country. Now we know exactly which product is most popular and where to put our advertising costs on which site or social network has the most audience.