Administrator access control (6)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ManageEngine ADAudit Plus, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
ADAudit Plus offers real-time monitoring, user and entity behaviour analytics, and change audit reports that helps users keep AD and IT infrastructure secure and compliant.
- Track all changes to Windows AD objects including users, groups, computers, GPOs, and OUs.
- Achieve hybrid AD monitoring with a single, correlated view of all the activities happening across both on-premises AD and Azure AD.
- Monitor every user's logon and logoff activity, including every successful and failed login attempt across network workstations.
- Audit Windows file servers, failover clusters, NetApp, and EMC storage to document changes to files and folders.
- Monitor system configurations, program files, and folder changes to ensure file integrity.
- Track changes across Windows servers, printers, and USB devices with a summary of events.
- Leverage advanced statistical analysis and machine learning techniques to detect anomalous behaviour and defend against cyber attacks.
- Supported: Remote monitoring
- Supported: Network device monitoring
- Supported: Multiple Server Monitoring
- Supported: Multi-device monitoring
- Supported: Automated alerts and notifications
- Supported: Patch Management
- Supported: Service configuration management
- Supported: Software and hardware inventory
- Supported: Policy-based automation
- Supported: Performance data reports
- Supported: Customizable reporting
- Supported: Data visualization
- Supported: Risk analysis
- Supported: Data backup and recovery
- Supported: Antivirus and malware management
- Supported: Administrator access control
- Supported: Workstation change monitoring
- Supported: Windows User Activity Monitoring
- Supported: AD Change Auditing & Reporting
- Supported: Windows Security Event Monitoring
- Supported: Logging and Analyzing Windows Security Logs
- Supported: User Behavioral Analysis
- Supported: Network Behavioral Analysis
- Supported: Archive windows system logs
- Supported: Security Information event management
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
- Active Directory reporting
- File Audit Reporting
- Server Auditing
- Login activity & failures
- be able to integrate with major storage providers like Dell EMC
- Integrate with PURE storage
- Better Reporting.
- Better Documentation.
- Better GUI.
- Extremely detailed event log tracking.
- Excellent ad hoc reporting with great filters.
- Useful dashboards that help find unknown issues.
- The UI is a bit clunky.
- Installing SSL/TLS certs is less than optimal.
- Set up custom searches
- Simple auditing
- Easy to use
- Setup time
- More straight forward navigation
- Better integration with other products