McAfee Endpoint Security supplants McAfee VirusScan Enterprise as the company's flagship antivirus and antimalware endpoint protection application, combining behavior monitoring and application containment.McAfee Endpoint Security ReviewMcAfee Endpoint Security is being used by our whole IT department across multiple sites. This product offers peace of mind on every possible level. It easily removes viruses and provides efficient protection across our whole organization. It saved me countless hours of computer cleaning. I would definitely recommend it to any IT specialist.,GUI is wonderful and simple to use. The feature I like best would have to be the full encryption to prevent data theft from stolen laptops or mobile devices. Mac and Linux operating systems are also supported.,The only weak point would have to be the updates from third party applications. Apart from that, it doesn't have any other flaws.,10,McAfee Endpoint Security covers all of our protection needs, it is extremely reliable. McAfee has made our company much more secure and efficient.,Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Symantec Endpoint Protection,WebEx Meetings, GoToMeeting, DameWare Remote SupportProtects your business and data from virus and thefts.I would recommend it as it has so far worked very well, a good antivirus protection system, it does not affect your operating system or slow it down, it is a very reliable program, easy to manage and customize that allows you to have your device protected at all times. It is almost being used by my whole organization.,McAfee Endpoint Security spared me from genuine assaults a few times. It happened while opening trick sends, introducing obscure programming projects and visiting less anchored sites. With endpoint barrier advances McAfee Endpoint Security predicts and forestalls threats progressively before they taint your PC. These days with the change of the web innovations cyber assaults likewise expanded. As I am working in a major organization marketable strategies of our organization and their security are imperative for us. To keep our data sheltered and secure McAfee Endpoint Security is our decision among corporate endpoint assurance products. The best feature of McAfee Endpoint Security is totally machine learning calculations to help recognize pernicious conduct. It persistently creates itself while shielding you and keeps you from new assaults.,As you may expect, McAfee's Endpoint Security can be expensive. It depends completely on the requirements of your business and would prescribe you contact an individual from their business group to figure out which features you require. They tweak the product so you can rest guaranteed that the majority of the vulnerabilities will be dealt with. I had a couple of associations with client support that were troublesome. In the event that you are new to the cyber-security scene, you should request that they place it in layman's terms. It is normally substantial and makes the PC slower and to capitalize on it, it is important to have great equipment, another issue is that if the PC's working framework is exceptionally old, McAfee does not promise it will work, on the off chance that you need to exploit every one of the advantages of the framework you need to purchase the permit and it is extremely costly. Now and again it responds while introducing another product which is protected. It is a bit irritating however considering that there would be some string or infection,9,Easy to use and install for every user of McAfee. It is not really possible to support McAfee E S with Legacy systems or low configuration systems. From the time McAfee E-S has given the great features of blocking the sites we want to block. We have been secure from virus.,OneDrive, Gitlab, Skype for BusinessVery good Data ProtectionThe McAfee Endpoint Protection is a standard protection for enterprise Networks, small-scale networks, and a single user or multiple user systems. It has reliable features such as security updates, the ability for scanning systems, McAfee Agent Status Monitoring. It can be controlled by a McAfee agent which shows latest details of the software. Such as the time when the antivirus has been updated, the version of antivirus, last security update check.,This seems like a very advanced program for protecting data. It provides security while browsing the web, sending e-mails, uploading data to the cloud, etc. The GUI is wonderful and simple to use. Deployment and administration are fast and easy.,Takes more CPU utilization and a lot of memory. When the system is under scan it will hang the screen and other processes are very difficult to work with.,9,Legacy systems or low configuration systems cannot support McAfee process fully It effectively blocks website redirects if they are even slightly malicious Easy of access for the end user, the system can be handled from single user console.,,Norton Internet SecurityMcAfee Honest ReviewWe were using McAfee Endpoint Security up until about 12 months ago. We were using it on our desktops, laptops, and servers running Windows. We felt the product had issues with allowing to many threats to get by and deploying updates.,It is one of the top rated solutions for endpoint protection. Large user community. Does not use an exorbitant amount of resources to run.,component and signature updates were not always being deployed automatically. Too many threats were not being stopped.,6,We felt it was best for us to move to a different solution and implement a Malware solution as well. Spent too much in resources managing McAfee.,,Malwarebytes, FortiMail, TeamViewerSuite that's Sour!McAfee Endpoint Protection Suite is being used across our whole organization. It addresses all server, hardware and software protection. [It provides] Protection against intrusion, data theft, data integrity, and malware intrusion.,Uses minmal system resources, it does not bog down servers or user resources. Intuitive to use, very simple and easy to manage. Support is easy to get and fast to respond.,Too many false positive and negatives. The software is very aggresive, and intrusive. Hard to remove the software when you decide to.,5,Easy to install and mange so minmal cost for labor. Mid range cost, for a low tier product. Costs on the rise to clean up what is missed by McAfee.,Kaspersky Endpoint Security,Microsoft Office 365, HotSchedules, ReServe Cloud
McAfee Endpoint Security

McAfee Endpoint Security Reviews

McAfee Endpoint Security
Filter 26 vetted McAfee Endpoint Security reviews and ratings
November 28, 2018

"McAfee Endpoint Security Review"

• GUI is wonderful and simple to use.
  • The feature I like best would have to be the full encryption to prevent data theft from stolen laptops or mobile devices.
  • Mac and Linux operating systems are also supported.
  • The only weak point would have to be the updates from third party applications. Apart from that, it doesn't have any other flaws.
If your company is looking to change or simply implement an anti-virus solution, look no further. McAfee is the best solution on the market! It easily beats Symantec and all other competitors. It has tons of great features, price is very good compared to others. Deploying agents is extremely simple, and checking logs is very easy.
September 17, 2018

McAfee Endpoint Security Review: "Protects your business and data from virus and thefts."

• McAfee Endpoint Security spared me from genuine assaults a few times. It happened while opening trick sends, introducing obscure programming projects and visiting less anchored sites.
  • With endpoint barrier advances McAfee Endpoint Security predicts and forestalls threats progressively before they taint your PC. These days with the change of the web innovations cyber assaults likewise expanded. As I am working in a major organization marketable strategies of our organization and their security are imperative for us. To keep our data sheltered and secure McAfee Endpoint Security is our decision among corporate endpoint assurance products.
  • The best feature of McAfee Endpoint Security is totally machine learning calculations to help recognize pernicious conduct. It persistently creates itself while shielding you and keeps you from new assaults.
  • As you may expect, McAfee's Endpoint Security can be expensive. It depends completely on the requirements of your business and would prescribe you contact an individual from their business group to figure out which features you require. They tweak the product so you can rest guaranteed that the majority of the vulnerabilities will be dealt with. I had a couple of associations with client support that were troublesome. In the event that you are new to the cyber-security scene, you should request that they place it in layman's terms.
  • It is normally substantial and makes the PC slower and to capitalize on it, it is important to have great equipment, another issue is that if the PC's working framework is exceptionally old, McAfee does not promise it will work, on the off chance that you need to exploit every one of the advantages of the framework you need to purchase the permit and it is extremely costly.
  • Now and again it responds while introducing another product which is protected. It is a bit irritating however considering that there would be some string or infection
It is well suited in lots of scenarios but I would also say I don't care for the UI of this product. Security undertakings and alternatives are not as effectively client open or controlled likewise with other well-known security programming. This influences me to feel in less control as the end client. While running out of sight is my most loved feature, I might want to see more prominent alternatives for controlling these foundation errands and that so with more noteworthy specificity than what is as of now given by the GUI.
Dharma raju profile photo
May 28, 2018

McAfee Endpoint Security Review: "Very good Data Protection"

• This seems like a very advanced program for protecting data. It provides security while browsing the web, sending e-mails, uploading data to the cloud, etc.
  • The GUI is wonderful and simple to use.
  • Deployment and administration are fast and easy.
  • Takes more CPU utilization and a lot of memory.
  • When the system is under scan it will hang the screen and other processes are very difficult to work with.
The system with high configuration is better to opt for Mcafee endpoint.
Read Dharma raju's full review
Tom Parker profile photo
May 25, 2018

McAfee Endpoint Security: "McAfee Honest Review"

• It is one of the top rated solutions for endpoint protection.
  • Large user community.
  • Does not use an exorbitant amount of resources to run.
  • component and signature updates were not always being deployed automatically.
  • Too many threats were not being stopped.
It is rated very well and works great for a lot of organizations. It is best to run a POC to see if it is the best solution for your environment.
Read Tom Parker's full review
Christopher &quot;Scott&quot; Pandolfo profile photo
December 19, 2017

McAfee Endpoint Security Review: "Suite that's Sour!"

• Uses minmal system resources, it does not bog down servers or user resources.
  • Intuitive to use, very simple and easy to manage.
  • Support is easy to get and fast to respond.
  • Too many false positive and negatives.
  • The software is very aggresive, and intrusive.
  • Hard to remove the software when you decide to.
As I stated before the software is intuitive, easy to use and only draws minimal resources. However, the protection is moderate, lots of false positives/negatives, and the agressive software is very invasive, and hard to remove. There are also too many software conflicts.
Read Christopher "Scott" Pandolfo's full review
Roberta Jones profile photo
March 29, 2017

McAfee Endpoint Security Review: "McAfee is a great product to use for your servers"

We currently only use McAfee Endpoint Protection Suite in the IT department and have it deployed on each of our servers. We've been using this software to protect our servers for over 10 years and have seen the product grow positively over the years. We basically use the software suite as one layer of protection from viruses, malware, and unwanted intrusions.
  • The software suite works really well at protecting our servers from malware and viruses. We have never experienced downtime because of a system intrusion that McAfee allowed to access our network. McAfee is always updating to keep up with new viruses or threats that are circulating the computer world so it's always ready to shield our systems from new threats as well as old threats.
  • McAfee's customer service is above par! I receive notices about renewing our software about 3 months before our contract end date. I don't stop receiving reminders and notices until we've actually renewed our agreement. McAfee is also great at notifying it's users when their product is out of date. There are times when we've gotten very busy and forgot top renew our agreement despite all of the reminders that we received. McAfee notified us immediately via the software installed on our system and sent a notification via email to let us know there was a problem.
  • McAfee also integrates well with the other security software that we have installed. They don't interfere with each other causing system problems or other alerts. McAfee is also very easy to install and maintain. It doesn't take the knowledge of a server admin to get the software installed and running correctly. You can manage the software remotely or on-site with an easy to use dashboard that allows you to remove or add devices at will.
  • I would not use any type of McAfee product on any personal computer that I have because I don't think it works well unless it's bundled with other security software. When using McAfee as my computer's single source of protection from viruses and malware, the software did not keep my computer from being infected. When the software is paired with other software and hardware used for network security, it does a great job of protecting the system. For instance, when I downloaded a file that actually had a virus in it, McAfee ran a scan on the download and said it was clean, but the moment I opened the file on my computer, my system became infected with malware.
  • When using McAfee on a desktop or laptop, I've also seen where there were issues where it would conflict with other software installed on the device. I don't see these issues with McAfee running on our servers; only on desktops and laptops. Sometimes McAfee would report that a program had a virus or that a program was infected with malware and really it was just a regular program file that had no infections at all. I don't like false detections because it makes you spend hours running additional virus scans looking for something that doesn't exist. At other times, I would attempt to open a software program on my computer and it wouldn't open because a system file it needed to run was deleted by McAfee during a previous scan.
  • I like to run an automated virus scan when my computer is first turned on, but I've noticed that this function drastically slows down my computer. For the most part, McAfee does not drain your computer's resources, but if you have it set up to run when you first log into your desktop after turning your computer on then it will drastically slow down the speed of your computer. To try and get around this issue I just avoid opening any other programs while the scan is running.
It provides great web security and will protect your devices against viruses and malware when paired with other security software and hardware. For instance, we have multiple layers of security set up so if McAfee misses something then one of our other barriers will catch the infection or intrusion before it reaches the network. I would not suggest using this product as a standalone agent because I do not think it will be as effective when working by itself. The dashboard also makes it convenient to manage devices, policies, and settings from wherever you are so it's an ideal solution for any IT department to use. I would just suggest using something else as a backup so your network isn't left vulnerable.
Read Roberta Jones's full review