move2clouds is a cloud based online accounting application. Hosted in the cloud and available as SaaS (software as a service), move2clouds is a complete end to end accounting system for small and medium businesses. Some key features include: Management Dashboards, Detailed Reports and Transaction Approval.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/h7/DB/78STBXTARLKP.pngSimple and Easy Accounting SolutionSimple and easy online accounting software. [You] can Create and email invoices right from the invoice making process. The interactive dashboard, gives me hawk-eye view of all my financial affairs. Voucher approval is the best feature that I love. Now I can review and approve expenses on my own. Paperless accounting environment [is provided] with move2clouds.,Simple and easy online accounting software. Create and email invoices right from the Invoice making process. Paperless Accounting Environment with move2clouds.,Inventory Management is not there. I can't make estimates and quotes. It does not allow me to enter purchase orders.,8,Less personnel interference in accounting. My reporting is now streamlined with interactive reports. I can focus on other things that matter a lot to me.,QuickBooks Pro
move2clouds

move2clouds Reviews

move2clouds
Filter 1 vetted move2clouds reviews and ratings
Irfan Haider Naqvi profile photo
February 10, 2015

move2clouds Review: "Simple and Easy Accounting Solution"

• Simple and easy online accounting software.
  • Create and email invoices right from the Invoice making process.
  • Paperless Accounting Environment with move2clouds.
  • Inventory Management is not there.
  • I can't make estimates and quotes.
  • It does not allow me to enter purchase orders.
I think all question are covering the all scenarios.
Read Irfan Haider Naqvi's full review