Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Bandwidth Monitoring - With the use of OTV within the Nexus environment between 2 of or centralized locations as well as other traffic, we need to know whos hogging the traffic.
- Network Performance Analytics - Having multiple locations, knowing the performance of the data lines is a most.
- Anomaly Detection - Virus, hacks, etc is where this comes in handy.
- At this point, I don't have any suggestion for improvements.
NetFlow Analyzer Scorecard Summary
About NetFlow Analyzer
NetVizura’s NetFlow Analyzer is designed to help network admins with network traffic monitoring, analysis and reporting. The vendor says their solution enables users to do the following:
- Monitor network bandwidth on routers and interfaces
- Monitor custom traffic on IP subnets and IP subnets groups
- Monitor end user traffic (username based)
- Quickly get insight into traffic structure (top talkers) by hosts, services, protocols, conversations, QoS, AS
- Understand traffic trends on historical charts
- Schedule reports
- Set threshold based alarms
- Investigate flow records in fully searchable Raw Data archive
- Get fast and clear insight with Dashboard overview
NetVizura supports Cisco® NetFlow, IPFIX, NSEL and compatible netflow-like protocols (standardized NetFlow). As long as the user’s devices can export in these protocols (and most devices can) there is no need for additional hardware purchase. If a Netflow capable device is not available then users can set up a free NetFlow probe (e.g. Softflow) and send NetFlow datagrams to the NetVizura server. Traffic statistics can then be separated by departments or offices by utilizing Traffic Pattern functionality and identifying departments and offices by their IP subnets.
NetFlow Analyzer Screenshots
NetFlow Analyzer Competitors
Price is based on the number of processed flows. No limitations on the number of user, interfaces etc.
NetFlow Analyzer Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||67%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||33%|
NetFlow Analyzer Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Online support channel|
NetFlow Analyzer Technical Details
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux|