Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Netpeak Spider, and make your voice heard!
Standard (1-month subscription)
Pro (1-month subscription)
Standard (12 months subscription)
Entry-level set up fee?
- $15.90 per userOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Netpeak Spider is a desktop tool which crawls a website like a search engine robot and detects key SEO issues that influence the website’s visibility in SERP. According to the vendor, this tool allows users to:
Spot 80+ issues of your website optimization.
Check 70+ key on-page SEO parameters.
Calculate internal PageRank to improve website linking structure.
Analyze all incoming and outgoing internal links.
View page source and HTTP headers.
Generate sitemaps: XML, Image and HTML.
Adjust Netpeak Spider to your own requirements using crawling modes for the entire website, the URL list or XML Sitemap.
Set custom rules to crawl either the entire website or its certain part
Consider indexation instructions (Robots.txt, Meta Robots, X-Robots-Tag, Canonical)
Perform a custom search of source code/text using 4 types of search.
Avoid duplicate content: Pages, Titles, Meta Descriptions, H1 Headers, etc.
Spot issues with redirects.
Overview panel for fast SEO audit with special status codes that show website indexation and potential issues.
Export and save all results in CSV or PDF, including reference links, redirects, h1-h6 headers, as well as information about issues and images.
Create white-label reports in PDF.
Netpeak Spider is available on Windows only.
- Supported: Page grader
- Supported: Site audit / diagnostics
- Supported: Local SEO
- Supported: Mobile SEO
- Supported: Global SEO
- Supported: Multi-domain support
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||35%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Supported Languages||English, Russian|
- Crawling data and metrics from every webpage on website (page structure, titles, meta tags, Google GTM & Analytics presence)
- Building tree with calculation of internal page ranks
- Get a report with different technical errors (404 errors, broken links, duplicated content, )
- Performance report. Check out your page load time, server response time, extract metrics from Google Page Speed Insights
- Checkout different metrics from external services like Serpstat, Similarweb (page ranks, keywords, traffic, etc.) for single page
- You can buy a subscription only for month or more, you can't pay for 1-2 projects
- No version for MacOS
- It's only desktop software, online version is not available
- Checking and monitoring big websites or e-commerce projects for technical errors on regular basis
- Creating custom formulas for calculation of internal page ranks and building a tree view with this information
- Get reports that include metrics for every page (performance, inbound and outbound links, indexing status)
- Create reports that include all metrics from external SEO services like Serpstat or Similarweb for every single page of your website