SEO PowerSuite (a unique SEO Software that lives on your computer)SEO PoweSuite has 5 modules: Website Auditor SEO SpyGlassLink AssistantBuzz BundleRank Tracker Our company uses just 2 of them - Website Auditor and SEO SpyGlass. Website Auditor is an excellent tool for crawling your website and finding onsite and technical errors. SEO SpyGlass is a great tool for offsite SEO optimization and competitor research.,Website auditing and fixing the foundation of your websites. Offsite optimization. Competition research. Rank tracking,Runs on your computer under Java so it's not fast. Uses too much system memory and can slow down your computer significantly. Doesn't have a vast link index, like Ahrefs or SEMrush...,7,SEO PowerSuite is a one-time payment SEO software which shortens the time it takes for you to optimize websites in terms of SEO, content, visibility and conversions which can improve your ROI if used wisely. Can be used on multiple platforms and scales nicely. An Enterprise license allows multiple people to run the software, and it's easy to set up. It's updated regularly which means zero maintenance. BuzzBundle and LinkAssistant can increase your brands reach, potentially increasing the number of prospects and leads.,Ahrefs Site Explorer and Moz,Ahrefs Site Explorer, MozSEO PowerSuite reviewWe used SEO PowerSuite tools Rank Tracker to track keyword positions. Other tools don't have the [same] level of detail, competitor analysis and keyword volume as SEO PowerSuite. Link Assistant is a powerful tool that allows many more links to be tracked than competitors and SEO Spyglass gives a deep insight into competitors.,Rank Tracker allows multiple competitors to be tracked Excellent user experience and clean design High level of detail in Link Assistant,Expensive subscription cost Greater level of reporting detail,9,One subscription for 4 packages is convenient. However some clients only require one of the suite tools so the ability to buy one at a time would be good.,Moz, RankTrackr and Screaming Frog SEO Spider,Moz, Google Analytics Premium, Screaming Frog SEO SpiderWorth trying itI started using SEO PowerSuite tools two years ago. I had a small project that I needed to monitor and was searching for a tool to help me automate my tasks. So, it all started with Rank Tracker but I found great value in the tools so decided to switch for the whole SEO PowerSuite pack. No I am using all four tools, mostly to schedule my SEO activities.,I love their report customization possibilities. The new reports are really great and fully customizable. I am able to provide my clients with different sorts of data arranged in the way I like it, makes my reports unique. What really impresses me is the number of different features you can find in SEO Powersuite tools. This software kind of combines all necessary features under one roof so I mostly do not need to use other SEO tools at all. Possibility to check rankings from different locations. This is really great, since my customers come from different regions, so I can provide country-specific results for every client.,The software is not strong with processing large amounts of data. So, it is really good for small and medium size businesses, but can be cumbersome for large projects. Due to large number of settings it takes time to learn it. Need to purchase proxies or captcha solution. I think those can be provides as part of the package already.,8,The software helps me a lot to gather the necessary info for my projects. Do not need to pay for any extra services. Great automation functionality let me take more customers and spend more time for analysis.,Semrush,WebceoKind of Suite, but Kind of SourWe decided to implement SEO PowerSuite to help us determine stratigic POA for our web content, Search Engine Optimization, and even our social strategy. SEO PowerSuite helped us determine how we were performing against other players in the industry. The information we found on competitor backlinks, company page strength, and keyword strength in the Google space allowed us to identify areas that needed improvement and implement a strategy based on our findings. With the information we gathered from this software, we were able to see our company's web performance skyrocket in the Google space in under a year. This product was only being utilized by the marketing department.,The product was easy to use. I had no problems understanding how to use the product or setting it up. SEO PowerSuite gave clear concise charts that were easy to read and helped upper level management better understand our strengths and weaknesses I could pull new information about keyword rankings everyday if I needed to.,I would have preferred all of the (separate) platforms to be housed in one platform. I did not like having to open different applications for each function. The pricing structure was not consistent. I did not like paying large sums of money for this platform. I prefer a monthly pricing structure with automatic withdrawls Lots of updates. Was having to download newer versions of the software all the time. It would have been better if the program was web-based and I did not need to make updates manually,5,Better visibility in the Google search engine because of the information that SEO PowerSute was able to provide to our organization Gave our organization more information on where we should be directing our digital marketing funds,Moz,2
SEO PowerSuite

SEO PowerSuite Reviews

SEO PowerSuite
Filter 13 vetted SEO PowerSuite reviews and ratings
Dragan Nikolic profile photo
December 11, 2018

Review: "SEO PowerSuite (a unique SEO Software that lives on your computer)"

SEO PoweSuite has 5 modules:
  1. Website Auditor
  2. SEO SpyGlass
  3. Link Assistant
  4. Buzz Bundle
  5. Rank Tracker

• Website auditing and fixing the foundation of your websites.
  • Offsite optimization.
  • Competition research.
  • Rank tracking
  • Runs on your computer under Java so it's not fast.
  • Uses too much system memory and can slow down your computer significantly.
  • Doesn't have a vast link index, like Ahrefs or SEMrush...
SEO PowerSuite offers tools for a complete SEO (technical, onsite and offsite). It's a good tool set with good support and regular updates.

If you're a one-man show, you can use their Professional license and if you're an agency, there's an Enterprise license with white-label reports and cloud storage for all your 400 clients (which is their limit).
Read Dragan Nikolic's full review
Eamonn Kelly profile photo
July 18, 2017

"SEO PowerSuite review"

• Rank Tracker allows multiple competitors to be tracked
  • Excellent user experience and clean design
  • High level of detail in Link Assistant
  • Expensive subscription cost
  • Greater level of reporting detail
[SEO PowerSuite is well suited for] Tracking competitors' rankings which is something SEO PowerSuite does much better than competitors. All 4 tools are useful and getting the entire package in one subscription is convenient.
Read Eamonn Kelly's full review
Brandon Stark profile photo
April 24, 2015

SEO PowerSuite Review: "Worth trying it"

• I love their report customization possibilities. The new reports are really great and fully customizable. I am able to provide my clients with different sorts of data arranged in the way I like it, makes my reports unique.
  • What really impresses me is the number of different features you can find in SEO Powersuite tools. This software kind of combines all necessary features under one roof so I mostly do not need to use other SEO tools at all.
  • Possibility to check rankings from different locations. This is really great, since my customers come from different regions, so I can provide country-specific results for every client.
  • The software is not strong with processing large amounts of data. So, it is really good for small and medium size businesses, but can be cumbersome for large projects.
  • Due to large number of settings it takes time to learn it.
  • Need to purchase proxies or captcha solution. I think those can be provides as part of the package already.
The software is not quite suitable for e-commerce, yet is powerful for gaining organic results.
Read Brandon Stark's full review
Crystal Dickerson profile photo
May 14, 2014

SEO PowerSuite Review: "Kind of Suite, but Kind of Sour"

• The product was easy to use. I had no problems understanding how to use the product or setting it up.
  • SEO PowerSuite gave clear concise charts that were easy to read and helped upper level management better understand our strengths and weaknesses
  • I could pull new information about keyword rankings everyday if I needed to.
  • I would have preferred all of the (separate) platforms to be housed in one platform. I did not like having to open different applications for each function.
  • The pricing structure was not consistent. I did not like paying large sums of money for this platform. I prefer a monthly pricing structure with automatic withdrawls
  • Lots of updates. Was having to download newer versions of the software all the time. It would have been better if the program was web-based and I did not need to make updates manually
The product is definitely better for small to mid-sized companies. The platform is not streamlined enough for larger companies. I would give a different recommendation for a larger company.
Read Crystal Dickerson's full review

Keyword analysis (2)
Backlink management (2)
SERP ranking tracking (2)
Page grader (2)
Competitive analysis (2)
Site audit / diagnostics (2)
Site recommendations (2)
Local SEO (1)
Social SEO (2)
Mobile SEO (2)
6.7
Global SEO (2)
Multi-domain support (2)
Integration with web analytics tools (2)
9.4