Leaving a review helps other professionals like you evaluate Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) Platforms
Be the first one in your network to review NordLayer (formerly NordVPN Teams), and make your voice heard!Get Started
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of NordLayer (formerly NordVPN Teams), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
NordLayer is an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses from Nord Security.
The solution aims to help organizations of all sizes to fulfil scaling and integration challenges when building a modern secure remote access solution, within an ever-evolving SASE framework.
The solution integrates with existing infrastructure, is hardware free, and is designed with ease of scale in mind, NordLayer aims to meet the varying growth pace and ad-hoc cybersecurity requirements of agile businesses and distributed workforces today.
Key business use cases
Securing remote workforces: Businesses worldwide need secure remote access to company resources in order to operate effectively and keep their teams safe on the cloud or on premises.
Secure access to apps and multi-cloud resources: Modern companies use a huge variety of cloud apps which they need to access safely, on a number of devices, platforms and from anywhere in the world.
Protect data with network security solutions: Data breaches are massively costly & damaging to a company’s credibility & commercial bottom line. Businesses need powerful network access encryption to ensure their network, cloud apps & endpoint devices are secure.
Network access control: Segmenting certain areas of the network with access control creates an added layer of protection for companies with distributed workforces. NordLayer allows admins to create teams, and group user access permissions based upon which resources they need to fulfil their duties — keeping the network more secure.
- Supported: Next-gen site-to-site tunneling — secure access to company resources
- Supported: AES 256-bit traffic encryption — protecting your data
- Supported: Network Access Control (IP Whitelisting) — set access permissions across the network
- Supported: Biometric authentication — for an added layer of security
- Supported: Smart Access — create a virtual LAN between company devices & servers
- Supported: Dedicated servers / Static IP functionality — choose your virtual location
- Supported: Custom private gateway creation — for easy network segmentation
- Supported: Single Sign-On (SSO) with Azure AD, OneLogin, Okta & G Suite — meaning no additional credentials are needed
- Supported: Two-factor authentication (2FA) — for additional layered security
- Supported: Jailbroken / rooted device detection — alerting you to vulnerable devices on the network
- Supported: Threat-block malware protection (including DNS filtering) — mitigating the risk of malicious threats
- Supported: Easy to use Control Panel — for network management control & visibility
- Supported: Centralized billing and automated user management — cutting your admin workload
- Supported: Unlimited number of users — highly scalable
- Supported: License transferability between users — giving you the flexibility to up and downscale
- Supported: Integration with multiple network vendors simultaneously — reducing network admin
- Supported: Shared servers in over 30 countries globally
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|