Malwarebytes Reviews

Jennifer Stirling | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 03, 2020

Bytes Malware in the butt!

Malwarebites was highly recommended to me by a friend/colleague who specializes in cyber security. Since owning Malwarebites I have had 0 incidences of viruses, trojans, unwanted popups, or unwanted downloads on my computer. It allows me to do work without fear of stolen data, stolen passwords, or viruses that would negatively impact my time or computer speed.
  • Blocks and quarantines viruses.
  • Regularly and automatically scans computer for threats.
  • Real time Malware protection.
  • Real time app blocks.
  • User education.
  • Yearly subscription costs--it isn't free.
Malwarebites is appropriate for ANYONE who owns a computer. It is the most affordable and efficient option I know of in protecting your computer from malware including viruses, spyware, and Trojans. I honestly would not feel comfortable using any computer without this software to protect it. The alternative is often time-consuming and costly, whether it results in stolen information that impacts your accounts or computer damage that requires costly repairs, replacement, and/or re-programming.
Read Jennifer Stirling's full review
Marc Shaffer | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 26, 2020

Our thoughts on Malwarebytes

We use it corporate-wide for endpoint and systems malware protection, threat mitigation, and repair. It is loaded onto all of our systems and we refer to it often. It does a great job of finding and eliminating malware of all kinds. It requires very little attention, updates cleanly and just works how it is supposed to work.
  • It is great at detecting malware and other such attempts to take over our systems.
  • Its deep scanning finds things we had no idea were on a system, then fixes it.
  • As I stated above, MB is very functional and quite easy to use, even for a novice. However, a better explanation of things found and their impact would be helpful.
  • Stop trying to sell me more time even when my license is good for well over a year.
MB shines for endpoint and system malware protection. It has saved us many times over the years which is why we continue to use it internally and recommend it to our clients. It is not a replacement for a strong firewall or good antivirus software. Together these things can and will keep you safe and will notify you of a problem.
Read Marc Shaffer's full review
Barry Burd | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 26, 2020

Malwarebytes for PCs

Individuals at the university have purchased Malwarebytes for their university-issued computers and for their own computers. We use it to protect our computers from malware.
  • Malwarebytes catches some malware apps that other security programs don't catch.
  • The user interface is easy to understand.
  • Malwarebytes used to be available for one-time purchase. Now the premium version is available only for yearly subscription.
  • Occasionally, Malwarebytes misses a suspicious application that other security programs catch.
Malwarebytes is well suited for protecting an individual PC. (I haven't tried the Mac version.) Malwarebytes is not suitable for computers that belong to an organization where users are compelled to install other security software. Conflicts between Malwarebytes and other security software can slow down a computer and possibly cause other problems.
Read Barry Burd's full review
Mark Piskura | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 25, 2020

Malwarebytes has Malware right in its sights!

Malwarebytes is being used to stop malware threats both expected and unexpected. It is used on both of my workstations. Malwarebytes addresses the business problem of potential malware infecting workstations, affecting the overall security of each station.
  • Protects against ransomware
  • Scans quickly and accurately assesses real and potential dangers
  • Provides and ongoing, running tally of items quarantined and those from last scan
  • I feel there should be more options of types of scans to run.
  • Auto updates fail at times
  • More layperson explanations of threats detected
I cannot speak to another company's needs but for us as a small company Malwarebytes provides the protection needed at a reasonable price. The protection it provides comes in the form of malware detection from downloaded files, which it does very well.
Read Mark Piskura's full review
March 02, 2020

Endpoint Protection You Can Count On!

Malwarebytes is being used across our organization as our primary endpoint protection software to help guard against malware, virus and ransomware attacks. It is easy to make sure the software stays updated due to the cloud platform. Having Malwarebytes in use at our company gives me peace of mind that we are protected from serious threats.
  • It integrates well with Active Directory.
  • Implementation is smooth and easy.
  • The central management of endpoints makes it easy to monitor, etc.
  • Reporting could be a little more robust and having the ability to drill-down would be nice.
  • Initial configuration is a bit involved.
  • The GUI for the cloud interface could use improvement.
Malwarebytes is definitely one of the top contenders in its field. As with any corporate software, there are headaches all along the way -- from implementation to daily use and support. And cost is also a factor. Although not inexpensive, Malwarebytes is comparable to its close competitors. Overall, the quality of the product shines through, and it does what it's intended to do...protect!
April 21, 2020

Malwarebytes works with frontline anti-virus to provide unparalleled security

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is used across the company on all computers as a second-level security solution, working in tandem with Symantec Endpoint Protection. Before integrating Malwarebytes into our security solutions, we used to lose at least one or two days of user productivity per month due to drive-by malware attacks - these problems were completely eliminated by adding Malwarebytes to our security solution.
  • Stops drive-by malware attacks/infections.
  • Blocks potentially hazardous website.
  • Pricing has increased dramatically over the last few years.
  • License renewals always require negotiation by us to mitigate price increases.
Malwarebytes is well suited to work in any business environment as a second-step security solution, working in tandem with a frontline anti-virus program such as Symantec Endpoint Protection or other corporate anti-virus. I can think of no real environments where Malwarebytes would not be useful, as malware is a problem across the board, regardless of business type or industry.
November 26, 2019

Really good malware removal tool, that is at the top of its class

It is currently used both across the whole organization, as well as at the departmental level. At both levels, it comes down to a department/individual decision on whether to run this software on corporate machines. It is not mandatory where everyone has to run it, but the majority of users do. It addresses the business problem of having a good anti-malware solution, that can be used along with anti-virus solutions in an organization. This offers greater protection against threats that occur every day.
  • One thing that makes it a great product is its ability to find malware that is always not picked up by other AV solutions. It digs deeper into the OS to scan/find threats.
  • Another thing it does well is scanning is usually fast, and it doesn't really use a lot of system resources when running. This can help end-users to still be productive on their computers while Malwarebytes is running.
  • It would not really be recommended to use as a standalone AV product without any other AV software. It is not a complete all-in-one AV solution, as it is good at finding some hard-to-discover malware, but for other viruses, an actual anti-virus product would be recommended.
  • There is not a "quick scan" option, so it will generally do a full/complete threat scan. The scanning completion time has gotten better over years, even with it doing a full scan, although for some users, a quick scan option would be nice.
It is well suited in organizations that are looking for an additional "threat protection/removal" product that could be used along with a good commercial AV product. It offers another layer of protection for endpoints across an organization. It is less suited for organizations that are looking for an all-in-one AV solution, as to avoid the complexity/management of running multiple AV products to help protect endpoints. It is also less suited in organizations that want to keep costs down, as the licensing for Malwarebytes can get more expensive than some other AV products on the market.
Kyle Dennis | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 15, 2019

An Important Piece in the Overall Client Security Puzzle

We use Malwarebytes on all client systems with great success, we have had no negative impacts on our operations from malware while using the product companywide. It is a lightweight and minimally intrusive solution so we also do not need to worry about it creating confusion or concern among our user base.
  • Detection - Malwarebytes is extremely thorough and very quick, realtime detection has been very helpful.
  • Mitigation - Malwarebytes is effective at removing any malware that it detects and uses a simple user interface which helps enable our end users to be proactive.
  • User Friendliness - It is straightforward and easy to use.
  • Not a full-stack Anti-Virus solution - While good with Malware, it was not built to be a full suite antivirus program.
  • Lack of centralized reporting - Does not report back to system administrators, only locally
  • Updates can be somewhat intrusive - A silent background update feature for program updates would be great, currently only updates definitions that way.
Malwarebytes is great when combined with another solution, such as an antivirus. It is an added layer of protection and does a great job with threats that other programs may see as low priority or not even worth reporting. It is not meant to be the only solution used by your company. We use it behind strong policies on our firewall, Proofpoint email security, and an additional cloud-based antivirus on our client systems with great success (zero incidents).
Read Kyle Dennis's full review
Jeff Henkel | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 10, 2019

Malwarebytes: Software That Keeps You Safe

I use Malwarebytes on my work laptop and personal workstation computers. We use Malwarebytes in both Windows and Mac environments. We trust Malwarebytes to protect our computers from any malicious websites and ransomware attacks in real-time. I know it protects my computers beyond what any anti-virus software used to do. It keeps us safely operating without any fear of attacks.
  • Real-time malware and ransomware protection. I never worry about attacks.
  • Automatic scans that don't affect computer performance. Runs at start-up and periodic scans to not only keep my computers running without a hiccup but also without any delay.
  • Almost hidden from view so I hardly know it's there.
  • More clarity on the different versions and which is best and why.
  • Before I purchased Malwarebytes the pop-up to purchase in the free version was very annoying.
Malwarebytes works great on both Windows and Mac computers. My laptop is a middle of the pack late 2017 Dell running Windows 10 i7 with 8GB RAM 250GB Hybrid Hard Drive and I don't have any noticeable slowdown issues. My Mac is a mid-2010 Mac Mini running MacOS Sierra and I have no issues with Malwarebytes on that platform either.
Read Jeff Henkel's full review
Felix Rufus Nadar | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 21, 2019

Best for Startup

Basically it has addressed several virus issues which were transmitted via usd or any portable drives.
  • Background scan and hunt for virus
  • Manage multiple licence
  • Remote support
  • App Based monitoring for all devices
  • Price discount and offers
  • Device Location Identification
It is best suited for small to big organization, and for those who don't want to bother about their system in long run then can just install and forgot about it, it will take by itself.
Read Felix Rufus Nadar's full review
October 02, 2019

Malwarebytes: Quality protection for your network and organization.

We use Malwarebytes across the entire organization as part of our security solution for our internal networks at three sites and for remote users machines that connect to our network. This is a necessary part of our plan to remain PCI compliant as well as a great option for best practice prevention of any kind of malware, ransomware, etc.
  • It's very good at detecting and removing possibly unwanted programs, like iffy extensions, etc.
  • It's great at blocking questionable sites from being accessed by users.
  • It's quite good at keeping clients up to date.
  • The admin client push install is a great tool, but I've had to take a couple of tries occasionally to install a client. Not often, but it happens.
  • The push install tool could be a little more flexible in terms of how you'd like to install and when.
  • The client dashboard has a lot of information but I'd like to be able to customize it more than I can now.
Malwarebytes is a great solution for deploying anti-malware, anti-exploit clients to large numbers of machines and monitoring them all from a central location. It's not really needed for very small organizations probably, though it certainly could not hurt. For medium to large business, however, it's perfect. If you need anti-exploit it's an excellent solution, but if you're running it on very old machines there's some overhead there.
dishant sharma | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 06, 2019

A mighty virus protection system

Malwarebytes is protecting the systems of our whole company. We are using it in our day to day tasks. Its real-time protection makes sure that our systems will get ultimate protection from any malware. Malwarebytes is a final total security solution that one needs to have to be free from any security concern. We are using Malwarebytes to protect our systems from any viruses or malware coming through email attachments, etc. Malwarebytes has enabled us to focus on our work and surf the internet safely. It is very crucial for any company to keep itself safe from any malicious attempt to steal highly confidential information. Hence, Malwarebytes is helping us to solve this issue more efficiently.
  • Very powerful scanning mechanism
  • Frequently updated virus definitions
  • Very effective against the rootkits
  • Scans and detects even those virus which were left out by other antiviruses
  • Real-time protection is not available in the free version.
  • Gets a little costly on purchasing for a yearly basis after the first discounted year.
  • Its resource consumption is higher as compared to other similar products. Hence, I find a performance drop when it is running in the background.
Malwarebytes is undoubtedly one of the best antiviruses protection system available in the market to date. Malware bytes is pretty effective against the rootkits. A rootkit is a piece of software which enables malware to be in stealth mode while remaining undetected by most of the antiviruses. But, Malwarebytes provides superior protection to the device against it.

Malware bytes is an excellent antivirus system to purchase. But, it also has some downsides. One of the limitations of Malwarebytes is that even after scanning the whole system, some viruses remained in the system. It doesn't provide real-time email protection.
Read dishant sharma's full review
Richard Marton | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 09, 2019

Best Antimalware Software

Malwarebytes is being used on most PCs in our organization and it is a great malware remover solution. Its pros include ease of use and comprehensive malware removal for free. On a personal level, I find it to be an indispensable tool for any OS. Nothing to dislike, I would like more features, but I'm sure they will come with time. During my years of using the software both for personal use and at work, I have successfully removed malware that was causing system instability several times.
  • Ease of use
  • Comprehensive malware removal
  • Low cost
  • Includes a free version
  • Update the design to something more modern.
  • Make a dedicated standalone version of the free version.
Whenever anything goes wrong on my PC, my first instinct is to immediately fire up Malwarebytes in order to launch a full system scan. I usually am hopeful that Malwarebytes finds at least one piece of unfriendly malware because it usually means that it can be removed by Malwarebytes and then all the problems that came with it in the first place seem to go away as well.
Read Richard Marton's full review
Debbie Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 14, 2018

Malwarebytes For a Second Set of Eyes in Cyber Security

Our IT Department uses Malwarebytes as an antivirus detect and repair tool as needed for one-off issues that arise. Typically when our antivirus reports an issue, whether it species that it quarantined the problem or not, we follow up with a Malwarebytes scan on the machine to confirm all is well. It's basically used as a second set of eyes to confirm our primary software did not miss anything.
  • It is one of the best malware testers I've ever used. It finds things others don't.
  • It updates the database quickly so it always seems to be one step of others in a removal or block.
  • It runs quickly, even the full scans take less than and cover more ground than competitors.
  • I wish it could update its software without admin rights once it is installed so it's always up to date when needed.
It does a fantastic job when attempting to confirm if a user machine has malware or not. It does a great job at cleaning most things or telling you if it can't clean it completely. It's easy to understand and doesn't leave you wondering if the PC is clean or not.
Read Debbie Johnson's full review
Jen Garfinkel-Canseco | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 14, 2018

Malwarebytes is what you need for all of your malware/spyware/virus protection.

I use Malwarebytes for all of my computers, for all of my client's computers, and recommend it to anyone that asks. I've used it for over 9 years and have found it to be the best malware and virus protection out there. It's easy to install, and comes in both a free and paid version. Free version you have to manually run your scans, and the paid version has real-time protection. Both are excellent options and the paid version is MORE than worth the money they charge. Everyone I have recommended it to has been extremely happy with it and have NO complaints whatsoever.
  • Malware protection is top of the line, keep your computer clean of malware and spyware.
  • Virus protection is also top of the line, and I've had Malwarebytes catch viruses that Symantec didn't!
  • Updates are provided quickly and you are always prompted to download the updates as soon as they are available making sure you're always protected.
  • And the absolute best part of Malwarebytes....it won't slow down your computer or interfere with other programs such as some of the big antivirus software companies!
  • I have not found any cons for Malwarebytes. I have never had any issues with it in the 9+ years I've been using it as my sole malware/spyware/virus protection.
Malwarebytes, although mostly marketed for malware and spyware, has an excellent virus protection as well. Over 9 years ago when I first started using it, I had gotten a nasty virus on my laptop. t locked out Symantec (which never blocked it, and never recognized it). I tried half a dozen other virus programs to determine what virus and to fix it, and NONE worked. Someone recommended trying Malwarebytes, guess what, first scan it caught the virus, gave me info on what virus it was and helped me remove the virus from the laptop, as well as from all of the executable files it had attached to. I have been a loyal Malwarebytes customer since!
Read Jen Garfinkel-Canseco's full review
george wilson | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 28, 2018

Guaranteed Protection

I started using Malwarebytes a few years ago after I suffered the infection of a ramsonware (police type) on my laptop, and with it I lost almost all the information stored on my desktop and my disk c. The truth is that on that occasion I tried by all means to recover my S.O and my files, but there was nothing to do, it was a total disappointment. After formatting my disk and reinstalling the whole system, I dedicated myself to searching in several forums about a program that will help me improve the defenses of my laptop and finally I decided on Malwarebytes and the truth is that it is an excellent protection measure, from that I have not had incidents with malwares, rootkits or any other malicious code since it detects them quickly and eliminates them without any problem.
  • There is a free version and paid version.
  • The installation process is very easy and quick to perform.
  • You can choose the type of analysis that the program performs (threats, personalized, fast). Of course you can also program the system to perform the analysis at the time you want and so do not have to perform manually.
  • After executing the analysis, Malwarebytes generates a quite complete report where you can see all the problems, violations and others that have been detected.
  • When Malwarebytes is updated the consumption of CPU increases considerably generating a slight decrease in the performance of the PC, which can be uncomfortable when you occupy PC with low memory and an old processor.
Malwarebytes is totally recommended in almost all possible scenarios as an excellent measure of protection for your PC, allowing you to clean your PC of rootkits, malwares, avoid annoying ramsonwares infections, trojans and many other threats that are found on the internet today. Unfortunately, Malwarebytes can give some problems if you occupy an old or low-end computer since sometimes the consumption of resources goes up a lot and can cause slight system freezes, but that happens only occasionally and it seems that it is mainly a product of the version that is taken care of since in previous versions and other PC that did not happen to me.
Read george wilson's full review
May 10, 2019

Malwarebytes is a good, solid product to protect your users and devices.

We use Malwarebytes as part of our security measures to protect our computers against viruses and malware. We have it installed on every machine. We use this software in combination with another to protect ourselves in several layers from any accidental exposure to nasty email attachments, downloads and programs. It is easy to use and works well.
  • Easy to install.
  • Always running to offer protection.
  • Offers a variety of scan types.
  • Updates frequently.
  • Updates can be intrusive with pop up messages.
  • Free version always pushes you to upgrade to paid product.
  • Updates always turn on premium trial mode that will eventually expire and prompt users even more for their attention.
Malwarebytes is a good product. It detects issues very well and scans are very thorough and complete.The software is always there running in the background when I need it. I can depend on Malwarebytes to give me intelligent and accurate scan results and the quarantine capability has not failed me yet.
December 18, 2018

Best overall protection

I have been using Malwarebytes for years in my home computer and work computer, all telecommuters at work have Malwarebytes installed on their notebooks. Malwarebytes is a great option to protect your computer whether for home use or your business. Malwarebytes has been my go-to security software when thinking of the best anti-malware software out there.
  • Keeps your computer clean of malware, blocks and removes all malware extremely well.
  • There is a free version.
  • There are updates to the database definitions frequently.
  • Simple interface and easy software to use.
  • Effeciently quarantines and removes threats.
  • Scanning is slow to complete.
Malwarebytes is well suited for home and business users to keep their computers free of malware. Malwarebytes is easy to use and great at keeping my computers safe, even the free version is great. This is truly a must-have for anyone.
Kenji C | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 03, 2018

I like malwarebytes and I'll continue to use them for years to come!

When it comes to malware, malwarebytes is great for cleaning and detecting issues. We have it for users who access/download many webpages daily, and those who download attachments and get emails from sales or customers outside the organization. It helps ease my mind when dealing with infections. When it finds something, it's extremely easy to clean it.
  • Low system resources, it does not slow down the whole computer when scanning or when real-time protection is enabled
  • Quick and frequent updates, usually people hate updating, but for malware/viruses, you want to be updated as possible. It takes less than 15 seconds and usually does it automatically. They usually send a few updates a day as they find more.
  • Protection features actually work when visiting known bad websites. The page will be blocked and nothing will be downloaded. It may not be what the user wants, but it's what the user needs (as the user can't know every bad website)
  • A few years ago they changed their license model and now have different products. They no longer have lifetime subscriptions, you have to buy it monthly. I really dislike monthly charges, but I understand this is how they make money.
  • It would be nice if malwarebytes had a management console for business/enterprise clients. One place/program to manage all the others.
  • Enabling premium features when the free version is downloaded is annoying, just give me the free version if I download that one.
I think all users could benefit from it. Bigger clients with thousands of users might be more tough, but once it's installed and running, it doesn't require much user interaction. Really works well, always finds what is infected and cleans them with no issues. Almost never have issues on my PC, with the premium version it will block the site entirely so you won't even get to the page to download the malware. It's pretty good, and i'll be using it for years to come.
Read Kenji C's full review
Matt Rogers | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 08, 2018

Install it and forget it!

We deploy Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection to all staff. We find that malware/spyware/adware issues become simply non-existent when the client is installed on a computer. It is incredibly easy to deploy and we find that we rarely, if ever, need to address any problems with the installations. It dynamically updates malware definitions in the background and is completely silent. Most users are not even aware they have it installed on their system...which is a good thing!
  • Malwarebytes blocks and removes ALL malware extremely well. We simply do not have malware/adware/spyware issues any more.
  • Malwarebytes runs silently in the background. The last thing we want is something intrusive that shows constant popups and annoys users.
  • We are able to quickly and easily deploy and monitor Malwarebytes installations from a central server. This is incredibly nice from an administration standpoint. We almost never have to remote into a user's computer or visit them to make any changes or adjustments. It also gives us peace of mind being able to see all implementations listed in a central application and know that they are working and updated.
  • The central server management software was rather difficult to install. This was mostly due to a permissions issue with SQL server. Malwarebytes support helped us out and we were able to get past this ok.
  • We really have no other complaints with this software.
Malwarebytes is well-suited to most environments. I can only speak for a small-sized company. In our environment of 20 users, it is very manageable and trouble free. I would imagine it would work equally well in a large company. I cannot think of a scenario where it would not be appropriate. I have it installed on my personal machine at home and do not have any spyware/adware/malware issues.
Read Matt Rogers's full review
Benjamin Cornejo | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 13, 2018

Keep Your PC Clean and Safe

Malwarebytes began to be used two years ago by the team in charge of the maintenance of the equipment (pc) because many users of the company navigated without precaution through the network in search of files and materials. This constantly infected their browsers with various malware that in the end freeze the browser, opened popup pages and changed the home page. As you cannot always eliminate the infection with only an antivirus and we could not be constantly formatting the system, we started using this program after reading several forums and comments about the advantages it has over other similar programs.
  • Its analysis system is quite fast and efficient, finding and detecting the infected files and also those that are suspicious.
  • its system of heuristic analysis allows detection of potential problems or infections in the system
  • complements in a very good way the use of antivirus, since it blocks and detects all that the antivirus does not detect
  • I think they should improve the update system to be more constant and not just once a day
It is suitable for use in all spaces where the security of computers must be taken care of, and even for the home, I also use it on my personal laptop. I have been able to install the Malwarebytes on several computers (some new and others with more than 5 years) and in all it has run well without producing any problem with the system.
Read Benjamin Cornejo's full review
Elena Jackson | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 28, 2018

Super Antivirus Software!

Our company has two locations, one in Illinois and one in New Jersey. We normally use Malwarebytes to pick up PUPs (potentially unwanted programs) that are not normally caught by our virus software. This is installed on all of our computers. It is very reliable and user friendly. We first started using MWB about 8 years ago. They are constantly running updates to better the program.
  • Picks up PUPS that other programs don't.
  • Picks up adware that other programs don't.
  • Picks up root kits that other programs don't.
  • Very user friendly and easy to navigate.
  • Easy to renew license.
  • Very good price for licenses on multiple computers.
  • Make it easier to find the area where you enter the activation code or key code. Sometimes it's hard to find, too many clicks to get to it.
  • Offer a rewards program for renewals.
  • Offer reward points.
Malwarebytes is best suited to run in the background and set to start scanning upon reboots and start ups. I like that it runs flawlessly in the background and doesn't interrupt my running programs. It is also best suited to run after a major scan of your primary virus scan. It tends to find additional stuff that other virus scans don't pick up on.
Read Elena Jackson's full review
Isabel Huamani | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 31, 2018

Good anti-malware tool

Malwarebytes is used in the department where I work to keep computers free of harmful files. This allows computers to keep running smoothly and deliver jobs without setbacks.
  • I have used this program for some time. I have found it to be very effective at removing malware.
  • It does a very thorough scan of your hard drive and pretty quickly.
  • Also, I like to see that there are updates to its database definitions frequently
  • This program gives false positives sometimes and the scanning is slow to complete.
  • I don't like the constant reminders for updates.
This software is fast when scanning. It also works in the background while you can perform other tasks in the meantime. It is excellent to make backup copies with the guarantee that these do not contain viruses.
Read Isabel Huamani's full review
Joe Spradlin | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 18, 2018

Malwarebytes, King of the Hill

We are utilizing Malwarebytes across the whole organization as a critical component of our security posture. We currently have gateway anti-virus as well as System Center Endpoint Protection client, however, our protection was not as well rounded and comprehensive as it is now with Malwarebytes added to the layers. We have seen a significant decrease in infections across the enterprise, which is a good sign of an effective product. As with any IT Manager, my goal is to maintain as close to 100% uptime for every user in the company and with Malwarebytes in the mix that goal is possible.
  • Work without knowing it's there.
  • Undetectable silent operation
  • Easy management & configuration
  • Highly effective in eliminating daily threats to our organization
  • Plays well with other products
  • I chose Malwarebytes because I couldn't find anything significant for them to improve on at this time. (As far as functionality goes)
  • I would like to see the reporting improve as far as exporting data.
I believe that Malwarebytes fits into any environment and would compliment a layered approach.
Read Joe Spradlin's full review
Pritesh Patel | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 27, 2018

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for Business is great!

We use the Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for Business. It is installed on all of our company computers as well as some servers. We use the enterprise addition to help us keep track of all computers and protect us against any security threats since we are a software company.
  • The Enterprise console manager is very nice
  • Very easy to install
  • Very light program
  • Logging is great
  • A better UI
  • More solutions for data security
  • Have an email logging mechanism to send system admin alerts for any computers in the fields with threats
Malwarebytes is great for any size company. We are a small company and it works well with us. Each user was easily able to install the software and get it registered. If you are a very large company, you may look into a better enterprise security software that can give you more controls and options.
Read Pritesh Patel's full review

About Malwarebytes

Malwarebytes is a antimalware application for home and small businesses, which blocks viruses, malware, hackers, viruses, and malicious websites.