Oracle BPEL Process Manager
We used the entire Oracle SOA suite (which included Oracle BPEL) as part of our initiative to revamp our databases as well as the …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Oracle BPEL, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
BPEL is the standard for assembling a set of discrete services into an end-to-end process flow, reducing the cost and complexity of process integration initiatives. Oracle BPEL Process Manager offers a comprehensive infrastructure for creating, deploying and managing BPEL business processes.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We used the entire Oracle SOA suite (which included Oracle BPEL) as part of our initiative to revamp our databases as well as the organization and integrity of our systems operations. We were using a lot of different systems to gather data from many different internal and external sources which was causing data integrity issues as well as slowing down reporting. With Oracle BPEL, we were able to create different applications using these sources very easily thus freeing up time.
- Very user friendly and easy to use. The drop and drop feature makes it a breeze to create different system operations.
- Integration with other Oracle applications is a cinch and the visibility into IT is also very accessible.
- Much faster development time, especially when writing a process from scratch.
- We used cross reference tables frequently at my company which is currently not supported through Oracle BPEL. Adding this functionality would be very beneficial.
We found it to be most useful when developing workflows based on several disparate applications. Our end user reporting was, frankly, disorganized and there was no apparent logic system to how the process ought to function. As we had made the move to adopt Oracle and its suite of programs as our standard, it made cross functionality/integration very easy for our IT development team as well.