Perfect Audience

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Perfect Audience, and make your voice heard!

Sorry, this product's description is unavailable

Sorry, this product's description is unavailable

What is RollWorks?

RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers B2B companies an account-based platform to align marketing and sales efforts, and grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small —from those with established ABM…

What is Perfect Audience?

Perfect Audience Technical Details

We use Perfect Audience for our PPC needs to scale up our PPC and Adword ads. We use it in our entire business to solve the issues we previously had of just doing the PPC ourselves with mixed results.
  • Great to up your inbound marketing game
  • The bulk uploading feature is great and makes it easy to upload numerous ad campaigns
  • Can customize each ad easily
  • Constantly left Googling how to do things because the system is sometimes confusing
  • Weak native reporting
  • Landing page editor needs work
I would recommend Perfect Audience to anyone who wants to use a 3rd party to scale up. I find the audience builder pretty terrible in Google AdWords so I was looking for something a bit easier to use and this fit the bill easily.
The support team could be a little more useful. After our implementation calls and getting everything setup, we did feel that they were not as responsive and I did find myself googling solutions to things that the support team could have helped us with.