Planned helps cut through the noise for companies and individuals searching for the best, most dynamic, and reliable event industry vendors while helping vendors reach the right target clients. We've had a great experience meeting brands in search of virtual DJ services.
- Hands-on oversight of execution of a virtual event and client success management
- Connecting event industry professionals with companies in need of their services
- Highlighting services that an event industry professional or company offers
- Making the platform/software more functional overall so the majority of negotiating/contracting/invoicing can easily happen all in one place.
- Drawing in more leads for vendors, or offering support to vendors to teach them how to attract more leads. We don't see much traffic to our listing at all.
- Making it simpler for companies to do business together internationally. We had some issues with fees getting eaten up from converting currencies and went back and forth for a while trying to figure out how we'd accept payment from a client.
- Streamlining communication overall and making it possible for multiple team members to get email notifications about communication happening on the platform.
Planned is great for vendors who have both in-person and virtual event services to offer. You can get exposure to other markets and industries, win new business, and grow your skills. Planned is best for vendors who already have a lot of experience in the event industry.