When we are required to do rooming lists or manage speakers' travel, the travel module is exceptionally helpful.
- Manages class size limits very well.
- Provides information for hotel booking and transfers so that all this information is in one record.
- Unlimited number of pages for the website is invaluable - we looked at other programs with only 4 pages for the website and that just isn't enough for our clients.
- The transition to the new platform has taken some time to get everything functional, but they are working on it and update us regularly.
- Reporting has vastly improved!
- eSeating uses Flash which doesn't work on iPads... this can be a problem.
- It can list all different agenda sessions
- It can provide speaker details and logistics
- It allows participants to see all relevant information about the event
- The user interface is not very friendly
- The documents we upload on the agenda could be indexed on the internet
- There is a minimum on how many registrations you would have to commit
- The response time of support requests is exceptional. While they have not been able to solve every issue, they are very thorough and followup regularly.
- The availability of optional robust modules that you can choose whether or not to implement is excellent. For instance, the eSurvey module made post event evaluations significantly better than past attempts.
- The ability to assign multiple levels of users to view event reports is a big help.
- We have run into some email servers putting eTouches sent emails in spam folders. The placement has come from the server end, not the user end. This has resulted in missing survey responses.
- The ability to customize registrant categories would significantly help in evaluation completions.
- [I would like] A clear answer as to how many emails are allowed per registration.
Aventri (formerly etouches) Scorecard Summary
About Aventri (formerly etouches)
Aventri (formerly etouches) offers end-to-end event management and venue sourcing solutions. The open source platform aims to help streamline the event process, providing real-time data and analytics on event performance, customer engagement, and therefore increasing measurable event ROI.
The company was founded in 2008 as etouches and reintroduced in 2018 as Aventri. The product has assisted over 25,000 event professionals in planning, executing, and measuring their events. With a focus on event sourcing, registration, marketing, logistics, engagement, mobile, and data analytics, the company serves more than 1,400 customers. Headquartered in the United States, the company also has offices in the UK, Belgium, Australia, Singapore, India, and UAE. Aventri is a portfolio company of private equity firm HGGC.
Aventri (formerly etouches) Integrations
Aventri (formerly etouches) Competitors
Aventri (formerly etouches) Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Aventri (formerly etouches) Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|