Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Aventri (formerly etouches), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Aventri (formerly etouches) offers end-to-end event management and venue sourcing solutions. The open source platform aims to help streamline the event process, providing real-time data and analytics on event performance, customer engagement, and therefore increasing measurable event ROI.
The company was founded in 2008 as etouches and reintroduced in 2018 as Aventri. The product has assisted over 25,000 event professionals in planning, executing, and measuring their events. With a focus on event sourcing, registration, marketing, logistics, engagement, mobile, and data analytics, the company serves more than 1,400 customers. Headquartered in the United States, the company also has offices in the UK, Belgium, Australia, Singapore, India, and UAE. Aventri is a portfolio company of private equity firm HGGC.
- Supported: Attendee, speaker & exhibitor registration
- Supported: Housing & travel management
- Supported: Mobile event app builder
- Supported: Survey creation
- Supported: Badges, certificates & invitations
- Supported: Event website builder
- Supported: Email marketing & promotion management
- Supported: Event venue search
- Supported: Project planning & task management
- Supported: Budget management
- Supported: Resource scheduling
- Supported: Automated attendee / delegate meetings
- Supported: Team wiki pages
- Supported: Speaker/ topic submission & review
- Supported: Badge scanner for QR and barcodes
- Supported: Event ROI analytics
- Supported: Onsite engagement technology
- Adobe Marketo Engage
- Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud)
- Concur Travel and Expense
- Acoustic Campaign (formerly IBM Watson Campaign Automation)
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- Creates a clean and professional registration page
- Easy for the client to use
- Help was readily available
- Registration on the backend was confusing
- Sometimes the code would break and take a while to fix (adding images, extra text)
- Not intuitive for users
- Registration monitoring
- Survey module
- Speaker details and RFPs
- Eblast function
- Abstracts module doesn't "talk" to registration module
- Eblasts can sometimes be finicky and send twice
- Report functionality isn't always consistent
- Helpful for rating RFPs and selecting speakers/workshops
- If you need to migrate information in abstracts over to registration, this isn't the tool for you because there are a LOT of workarounds
- Survey module is very good
- Eblast module is helpful but can sometimes act up and send eblasts twice
- Customer support
- Email look/feel
- Better website design capabilities
- Mobile app syncs right from database, so no double work.
- Mobile app does not allow for video advertisements.
- The day the event is scheduled to be over in Aventri it clears from your list and it makes getting reporting and analytics difficult after the event is over.
When we are required to do rooming lists or manage speakers' travel, the travel module is exceptionally helpful.
- Manages class size limits very well.
- Provides information for hotel booking and transfers so that all this information is in one record.
- Unlimited number of pages for the website is invaluable - we looked at other programs with only 4 pages for the website and that just isn't enough for our clients.
- The transition to the new platform has taken some time to get everything functional, but they are working on it and update us regularly.
- Reporting has vastly improved!
- eSeating uses Flash which doesn't work on iPads... this can be a problem.
- The response time of support requests is exceptional. While they have not been able to solve every issue, they are very thorough and followup regularly.
- The availability of optional robust modules that you can choose whether or not to implement is excellent. For instance, the eSurvey module made post event evaluations significantly better than past attempts.
- The ability to assign multiple levels of users to view event reports is a big help.
- We have run into some email servers putting eTouches sent emails in spam folders. The placement has come from the server end, not the user end. This has resulted in missing survey responses.
- The ability to customize registrant categories would significantly help in evaluation completions.
- [I would like] A clear answer as to how many emails are allowed per registration.