Cvent Event Management Reviews

December 30, 2020
Stacie Karkhoff | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our division uses Cvent [Event Management] for sourcing, registration, budget management, and all other services along the way from event start to end.
  • Flexible training options
  • Full Solution
  • Secure
  • Budget tool is bulky and outdated
  • Custom Reporting
Great for large events with a huge number of attendees. Good option for sourcing
Read Stacie Karkhoff's full review
September 18, 2020
Nikki Burn | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our 4-person travel and meetings department has used Cvent to design and execute large events for our organization, such as a national meeting for 850 attendees, and an incentive trip for 630 attendees. We have also used it for smaller groups and training classes. It is a robust platform which provides everything that we need in order to plan amazing events, from venue sourcing to post-event surveys and everything in between, which has been a very practical solution.
  • Their support desk is exceptional and they never disappoint.
  • They are relevant. They are now offering assistance with planning virtual and hybrid events.
  • They have flexible training options and excellent certification opportunities.
  • I wish the new hybrid and virtual options were included in the price and not considered "add-ons" which cost extra.
  • Some of the features the features that were available in the Classic version are not yet enable in Flex.
  • I feel inundated by an excessive amount of emails about news, announcements, training opportunities, or product updates. We have an account rep that keeps us current with those kinds of things.
As in our situation, if you have a small team in charge of planning large volume events, Cvent is the perfect tool. In addition to venue sourcing and sending RFPs, you can use the same platform to create, distribute, and manage registration websites, invitations, inventory, travel reservations, and surveys. We don't find it to be beneficial for smaller, transient groups or meetings where less than 10 sleeping rooms are required.
Their support desk is one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of working with in my 30 years in this industry. They are always available, knowledgeable, and professional. No matter how complex the problems were that I have ever presented to them, they had the solution.
Read Nikki Burn's full review
July 30, 2020
Lesley Irminger | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have a few departments at George Mason University who use Cvent. My office, University Events, contracted it for registration for events. We are a TouchNet Ready University and Cvent was a platform that worked with this service. Cvent provides us with a clean, practical, professional event registration system for our events. In particular it allows us to provide a website and full registration system for conferences.
  • Coordination - they are great at coordinating you with members of their team to best solve your issues.
  • All-Inclusive - Cvent is a full package software offering supplemental items for conferences.
  • Communication - My team has been impressed with the follow up and ongoing communication of the Cvent team.
  • Transparency - We had issues when we started with transparency of what the software could accomplish due to TouchNet.
  • Cost - We have found the costs to be a bit high at times. This is in particular for Social Tables and when we have had to renegotiate contracts.
  • Classic Vs. Flex - Classic is being discontinued but we found that it offered more than Flex a few years ago.
I think Cvent is well suited for anyone who manages events and wants a "one-stop shop." In particular events where you charge. I do not think it works well for free events due to the cost. We have to pay $3.99/registration on top of our contract fee for free events. This is a hindrance and we do not use Cvent for free or simple events for that purpose
I've had nothing but positive interactions with the Cvent support team. In particular I've found they can be "over-helpful" and I have to ask them to walk me through vs doing so I can learn. They are always happy to do so. They are also very proactive on responding, following up and emailing instructions on things they assist with so we have the knowledge for the future.
Read Lesley Irminger's full review
July 22, 2020
James Rose | TrustRadius Reviewer
At the University of Michigan we have several schools, colleges, and units who have taken advantage of Cvent Event Management. All roles, groups, and training is owned by our team at account level, however once any SCU has gone through our onboard training we let them build, launch, and take charge of their own events.
  • Secure online credit card event registation
  • Reporting
  • Attendee organization
  • Minor adjustments in reporting. Some reports should have more access to fields
Our events range from 25 to over a thousand attendees. No matter the size we have exact numbers of registrants, attendees, guest, and no shows. With Cvent Event Management and OnArrival Onsite Solution, we can create a great attendee check-in experience and able to survey mood of the event with onsite surveys or having a staff able to engage to specific donor.
Spot on!

Either via chat on the support site or direct phone call with support, Cvent is committed to give the best customer service available. With the addition of Cvent Community last year that has become a great resource for knowledge.
Read James Rose's full review
July 20, 2020
Amy Zientek | TrustRadius Reviewer
My organization uses Cvent Event Management as a portal to both promote our city and its venues as well as to communicate with event planners.
  • Cvent allows planners to discover cities and/or venues they may not have otherwise considered.
  • Cvent has continued working to integrate both DMOs and venues in the RFP distribution process.
  • Launched the RFP Showcase which allows DMOs and Venues to respond to RFPs they may be a fit for but were not selected to receive.
  • There is an awful lot of clicking in Cvent. A more streamlined system would not be a bad thing.
  • Cvent was definitely designed for hotels and not DMOs. There are several features in the program that are not relevant to entities promoting an entire location over a specific venue.
Cvent is well suited for planners looking to distribute an RFP to a variety of cities, venues, etc. It is also appropriate to use during the discovery process. It is a wonderful place for event organizers to find a variety of locations that can fit their event. For second and third-tier cities it is a wonderful way to get the name out and possibly get it on a planner's radar.
The account reps we have had while using Cvent have been great. They are always able to answer our questions and assist with what we need.
Read Amy Zientek's full review
January 14, 2021
A few departments across our organization use Cvent Event Management to help organize and run our in-person events smoothly. It helps us break down silos, more uniformly and effectively execute high-quality events, and put together more seamless end of event reports. It also allows us to put together event branding/marketing materials without overburdening our already very busy creative and design team.
  • Very user friendly.
  • Solves a lot of business problems.
  • Great customer service.
  • More customization.
  • Cleaner looking app.
  • More training tools.
Cvent Event Management is very well suited for organizations that put together multiple events across multiple departments/stakeholders. It is less appropriate for organizations that only put one 1 event a year, or are very small and agile on their own. If you need to create a great event quickly, Cvent is a one-stop shop!
January 08, 2021
It is used for registration purposed by 2 departments for seminars/trainings. It eliminates manually creating reports on attendees and their information.
  • Real time data
  • Auto emails to attendees
  • Reporting tools
  • Instructions on how to use a tool are not always very clear
  • Not always the easiest site to navigate
Works great for larger trainings to keep everyone's information in one spot!
July 27, 2020
The Cvent Event Management is my company's current tool for the Client Support Services Department across all North American territories (4 - including Western, Central, Mid-Atlantic, and Eastern). This tool is being used by 3 super users who help train and guide other users on our team. In total, we have 10 users on our team and 2 support staff who know the system. The Cvent Event Management gives us ways to connect with clients, track their interest in events, collect and reconcile payment for events, and there are many stylistic tools available for the "look and feel" of an event. My company hosts between 150-300 events each year, ranging from 25-person professional learning opportunities (think "workshops") to 700-to-800-person multi-day conferences. All of these events are managed through the Cvent Event Management. Our marketing department designs the annual theme, color scheme, and marketing components for each of our event types. Our improvement services and professional learning staff craft the event descriptions. These parts and pieces are easily uploaded and useable in the Cvent Event Management right away. It is easy to create a template event, a template event email or session message, and to upload and utilize very targeted registrant lists to connect with clients and potential clients. There are fantastic reporting functions that serve all arenas, including transactions, participation, registration, attendance, and trending event types. Overall, it is easy to use, easy to learn, and can be leveraged to communicate effectively with external sources.
  • Tracking the client journey from invitation through participation and payment.
  • Accepts, tracks, and reports on transactions.
  • Has flexible and attractive event design features.
  • Offers standard and customizable reporting.
  • Gives ways to communicate effectively with a few, some, or all of invited, attended, or canceled event pools.
  • Connecting a contact record to Activity History or Transaction History results in a report instead of going directly to a list screen. It's difficult to transition from the report back to the original query.
  • Marking participants is a challenge as the participation function is not up-front.
  • It is difficult to track email addresses of people who have chosen to opt-out versus emails that have bounced and been automatically marked as opted-out.
Cvent Event Management system has great functions for small-to-medium scale workshops and professional development or professional learning offerings. One-day to one-and-a-half-day conferences can get more cumbersome without proper training and planning. Two-day conferences require team help to accomplish, track, collect payment (especially if offline payments are made), and to foster along the way. Having pre-set marketing themes and pre-created event descriptions is a major help with the load of creating several events for a season. Cvent Event Management is well suited for following attendees along their journey in the system. You can see all touchpoints made with a specific attendee or registrant, and you can monitor trend data for certain institutions that show more interest.
I have very rarely needed support, but when I did, it seemed that there was an underlying push for a webinar, training session, or multiple phone calls. If I have a question or a need, that should be addressed nothing else.
November 13, 2020
Cvent is used across the whole organization; they are a preferred partner. Depending on the level of service that a client signs up for, they will either be using Cvent as their main registration platform or they will have the ability to use a different product/service.
  • One-stop shop for events.
  • Excellent support
  • Endless amounts of tool and resources.
  • Customization of widgets/design in Flex.
  • Air form on registration flexibility.
  • Travel form on registration flexibility.
If you need to capture registrant information and be able to communicate in masses with attendees and provide reporting, Cvent is ideal. As we've moved to virtual, my client has opted into doing some of their smaller meetings over Zoom. We decided to opt-out of using Cvent in this case because we didn't need to capture any information but simply send out a link to those attending.
The support is amazing. My Success Manager checks in with me all of the time. They are very good at ensuring that their customers are well educated on the products.
July 29, 2020
We utilized Cvent Event Management for our large annual department meeting/event.
  • The platform is extremely user friendly; there is a very minimal learning curve.
  • The platform is intuitive and integrated making event management easy.
  • I haven't really found any missing functionality thus far in my experience.
Cvent Event Management is great for any size event, regardless of how simple or complex. The integrated system allows you to customize multiple sessions, guest speakers, pricing, etc. all in one place along with email campaigns and reminders.
Anytime I've had a question or concern, I've always received an expeditious response and assistance from the support staff at Cvent Event Management.
May 06, 2020
Madison Spears | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our operations team, which is comprised of meeting managers, uses Cvent Event Management. We specialize in Pharmaceutical Meetings which have many elements to juggle. Cvent Event Management allows for everything to be in one place and easily accessible to attendees as well as planners. We can send invitations, track hotel room nights, track flights, manage attendees, and more!
  • Registration Options - There are many ways to guide attendees down certain registration paths.
  • Registration Design - You can customize each and every detail on the registration website to your liking.
  • Reports - With our clients, reporting is very important and there are many reports to choose from as well as custom reports that can be created.
  • Learning Curve - It has a lot of offer, so it does take a lot of training and practice to really understand.
In my field, Cvent in very important to track and keep up with attendees. We have to do a lot of reporting, so Cvent tracks all of this and allows for a much smoother process. It also allows for everything to be stored in one spot. There is no digging through emails to see who you sent invitations to because that is all in Cvent and you can see all emails that were sent from Cvent to each attendee.
I have always received a friendly voice on the other side of the phone when I have called. They are always happy to help and fix any issues I have.
Read Madison Spears's full review
July 10, 2020
Marissa Wagoner | TrustRadius Reviewer
Cvent Event Management is a tool my company uses with the majority of our clients. We are a third party event planning company and we own our own instance of Cvent. We also use other companies' instances of Cvent when they have their own licenses. Cvent helps to eliminate extra work and keep all of the information we need in one place. We used to use a proprietary system that did not tie in very well with all of the other tools our organization uses, but once we adopted Cvent, that really helped to minimize the need to move information from one system to another. Cvent has the ability to tie in with a number of other platforms that help to organize a trip more quickly and easily, with less human error.
  • Cvent has a great website platform for collecting registrant information.
  • Cvent ties in with Crowd Compass easily to allow for a great onsite tool attendees can use.
  • Cvent is continuously working to improve processes and create new ways to use the platform to ease the struggle of event planning.
  • I wish that you could tie in primary registrant and guest records together more easily.
  • It would be nice if you could have a separate default airport for destination arrival and for destination departure, in case they are going on a cruise or location hopping. We have many instances like this in our incentive programs.
  • It would be nice if the app and website were housed within the same platform to help with having to recreate static pages from one to the other.
  • Flex has a rather cumbersome travel module that is not as customize able as I believe it should be given that the product is named Flex...
Cvent Event Management is a fantastic tool for big events with a large amount of attendees. However it is a little much for smaller events that don't require travel or session sign up. I would definitely recommend it more if you plan to handle travel arrangements, have session or activity sign ups available, if you are trying to run a conference with attendance credits, or if you are going to need payments for anything.

If you are just having a group of 10 - 50 people meet at a location for a 1 day activity that has nothing extra, then Cvent is probably more than you are looking for.
The support is hit or miss, just like with most companies. Sometimes you will get a CSR who understands what you are looking for and has the knowledge and resources to quickly help to correct the issue. More often when I am reaching out for support, it is because I have found some obscure problem that is affecting things on the back end of my event. In most of these cases, the initial support team is unable to help me and the request must be escalated to a technology team to investigate. Once your problem goes to the technology team, you know you may never hear back and if you do the answer will be unsatisfactory at least half the time. Sometimes they are able to fix the issue, but often it is not until after the event has concluded.
Read Marissa Wagoner's full review
July 09, 2020
Emily Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Cvent at our company as a registration and event technology platform for our clients' events.
  • Registration.
  • Ease of use.
  • Integrations.
  • Not as third party planning friendly as I would like.
  • Still have to create "workarounds" for basic things like booking train travel.
Cvent has options for events from large to small and their new Flex tool makes it easy to design professional looking websites and registration as long as you have a basic knowledge of graphic design.
I really suggest someone in your company taking the time to become the Cvent expert. The call in or chat support is mostly helpful although there have been times that it gets frustrating when they don't understand what you want to accomplish. Their account managers seem to have a lot of accounts on their plates. You are also assigned a customer success consultant but I have found very few of the ones we have had to be pro-active and take an interest in our account. They mostly just work with you when you contact them with an issue.
Read Emily Brown's full review
July 09, 2020
Mikaela Gibson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Cvent has revolutionized our event management processes. We started small by only purchasing with one department for a one-year trial. After great success, we have expanded to all departments. We find the system to be user friendly, both on the staffing side and the registrant side. Customer service is top notch!
  • Cvent Event management is extremely customizable.
  • Cvent allows me to track everything in one place - budget, hotel nights, travel plans, registration, etc.
  • Cvent has a top notch customer service team that is always willing to help!
  • The cost is prohibitive for smaller organizations with a limited budget.
  • We have experienced some issues with our integration into CRM, but this is a new process and we're working out the kinks.
It works for larger conferences, and/or if you have a more significant budget.
It is not likely to work for smaller organizations on a very limited budget.
Support has always been helpful when I call or email. My only reason for not giving a 10 is that I usually have to wait 10-15+ minutes to get through.
Read Mikaela Gibson's full review
June 15, 2020
Beth Vriesen | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a third party event management company. We provide registration and event technology solutions for companies. Currently Cvent is used in our department only.
  • Cvent has very robust reporting options.
  • Cvent has a comprehensive meetings management workflow options.
  • Cvent is continually striving to make their modules better and more user friendly.
  • Cvent could benefit from expanding the bulk action options within the attendee management module.
  • Cvent could improve options to identify what users made changes within the back end of the software.
Cvent is very customizable as an in-house event management software for a company. As a third party we often configure workarounds to make sure we are protecting our client requests, and the ability to make the sites user friendly on the front end.
Cvent offers support in many ways. Their chat feature is very useful and quick. They are also very responsive to email question to our Client Success managers.
Read Beth Vriesen's full review
May 16, 2020
Mayra Banuelos | TrustRadius Reviewer
At our non-profit organization, we use Cvent to help manage the registrations for our events as well as keep track of our financials. We are able to create our registration websites through Cvent, and it helps make our attendee experience nice and convenient.
  • Registration websites.
  • Reports, such as attendee info and financials.
  • Processing payments.
  • Personally, I cannot think of any negatives.
Cvent is well-suited for any size event that you are planning on creating/hosting. You are able to personalize your registration websites to your liking, and their reporting system is very easy to navigate and use to create reports.
Cvent reps are always available to help whether you're in your office or off-site at your event. Their Cvent Community is also a nice feature that lets you do research and communicate with other Cvent users to find answers to your questions.
Read Mayra Banuelos's full review
May 01, 2020
Sharna Pascolo | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Cvent as the main platform for our 3000+ person annual conference as well as a handful of smaller conferences and events that range from 15-150 people. For our annual conference, we use ALL the Cvent functions from Abstract Management to curate our sessions, registration types, registration paths, admission items, optional items, fees, speakers, exhibitors, and credits— id Cvent has it, we use it! And it has all helped eliminate double handling of work, it's streamlined our processes and given us more time to perfect other areas of our conference we otherwise wouldn't have time to focus on. We only have a small team of 12 in our office and more than half of us have Cvent logins. Others in our office and on our board of directors have access to reporting in portals so that they can track how our numbers are looking.
  • Accommodates our very complex registration setup with different reg types/fees/packages.
  • Allows us to have a very robust 3 day schedule of over 100 tours and sessions.
  • Integrates directly into our app (Crowd Compass) and onsite Solutions (OnArrival).
  • Badge & certificate printing directly from the site.
  • Loading credits in the system is the bane of my existence, such a simple task is so tedious and I feel it could easily be fixed by their developers.
Once you know how to use the platform, it is great to be able to take control of your own registration without having to depend on outsourced companies to make simple edits. Reporting and data continue to exist year after year so you can always go back and pull information with ease. The website pages you can create are so customizable. The options are endless and look fantastic!
All the Cvent support staff is fantastic. Caleb Conrad is our main customer service rep and I can't recommend him enough! We've also had some really great onsite staff come out to manage onsite registration at our events and they are all very easy to work with. Kim Segal is our account manager and is lovely to deal with!
Read Sharna Pascolo's full review
April 30, 2020
Tyler Manoukian | TrustRadius Reviewer
At Northeastern, we use Cvent for all registration activities and types of events. Our registration experience is generally open from 50 to 3000 invitees or registrants so our web design and registration experience is much more complex. We are often never doing the same thing twice and Cvent helps us manage that experience with the use of special registration paths, registration types, and session registration. We do multi-day complex events and simple one-off events. We also do a mix of virtual and physical events. Cvent is the one tool that had alleviated all of the registration issues that we have had!
  • Registration management.
  • OnArrival and onsite check in.
  • Mobile apps and CrowdCompass.
  • Other event product add-ons to suit your needs (travel, hotel).
  • Integrates with Salesforce!
  • The Salesforce integration is a little buggy and even one year into implementation, we are still working through issues.
  • [Badge] creation could be easier and so could the materials on buying stock. I get that Cvent wants us to order from them but it is more affordable to have it ordered yourself.
  • I wish you could link to other websites in the horizontal navigation on the website editor or even use pages links within Cvent so as to jump invitees around like a traditional website.
As I mentioned in my first comments, Cvent is most useful for large, scalable, complex events that are multiple days long and incorporate many different types of guests, experiences, and speakers. The onsite technology is second to none. I do wish that there were more features included in the enterprise solution, such as PassKey.
Cvent is always available by phone, email, or chat. The community is a top-of-the-line resource that enables you to find answers to most of your questions with just a few clicks. The self-guided trainings are very informative and helpful in problem solving. I'd like to see more features be added, commensurate with the rate of inquiries.
Read Tyler Manoukian's full review
April 26, 2020
Sukrut Dasture | TrustRadius Reviewer
Cvent has been a great attendee management tool for several of our larger learning management programs—the platform streamlines our registration and payment processes, builds in account security, and interfaces with an easy registration process for trainees. Separate events for private, public, and virtual training.
  • The platform is user-friendly. Without much training or experience, you can easily figure out how to create registration sites, set up reports, and manage meeting requests. The celebrity and community forum is very useful.
  • Cvent is able to manage events from end to end—from RFPs and budgeting to event registration and feedback surveys.
  • Cvent does a good job keeping up with the updated technology. They are constantly updating their system based on feedback they've received (enhancement requests) or industry changes.
  • The community forum and customer service team are very responsive. Get instant feedback.
  • Data reporting must be improved. It's quite unknowing.
  • Some of the newer product integrations are still a little clunky.
  • Custom data transferring between events tool.
For external attendees such as trainees or instructors outside of the organization, Cvent should be used. It will allow the team managing the event to have all registrations in one place and be able to monitor all registrations and declines in one place. I would recommend using Cvent for all training programs and workshops. It is very useful to track attendees.
Cvent is so easy to use and we have been using it for years, but it is always good to have effective support when it is needed!
Read Sukrut Dasture's full review
April 18, 2020
Lisa Kelley, CMP | TrustRadius Reviewer
Cvent has been a great attendee management tool for several of our larger delegation trips—the platform streamlines our registration and payment processes, builds in account security, and interfaces with CrowdCompass for a user-friendly app experience.
  • Cvent's platform is user-friendly. Though our Events team is the primary user, other departments can input their meetings and information easily and can add/edit/delete meetings from the schedule as our conference materializes.
  • The registration process is intuitive for our attendees (who range in industry, age, tech-savviness, etc.), and automatically updates their schedule when they're using the CrowdCompass app for the trip/event.
  • We needed a platform that has both registration capabilities and payment mechanisms in place. Cvent checks the boxes!
  • I do wish there was a little more opportunity for adjusting the graphics/look/branding of the registration pages that our users see.
Cvent works really well for our larger events/trips with multiple meeting tracks and additional details/price points needed. We do not use it for our smaller/simpler events, as those are typically just tracked through Salesforce. I do wish there was better compatibility with Salesforce and other CRMs. (We do use Cvent's Social Tables platform for almost everything!)
Wait times can be a bit long to get ahold of a customer service rep, but they are very thorough in making sure your questions are answered, and in providing viable solutions for issues.
Read Lisa Kelley, CMP's full review
March 17, 2020
Janelle Buckley | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used by our whole organization for event management, abstract management, mobile app, and onsite registration. We have a team of at least 10 people using it at one time for different things. We all play a part in event set up, registrations, abstracts, mobile app, etc. It's nice that you can have as many users as you need.
  • On-site registration
  • Event management
  • Mobile App
  • Abstract management
  • Reimbursement of payments being set up autimatically
  • More training on email set up
It is best suited for event management, registration process for events, and email marketing. Our organization will never go back to the way we were handling our events before using Cvent platforms. If you want to save on staff time, have an easier event set up, and onsite registration, this is the answer to all your problems.
The support is quick, the community is active and the resources are helpful. Pay attention to your email communications that come out, stay up to date with any updates that are going to be made, and make sure to check in with your Cvent community on things other people are learning.
Read Janelle Buckley's full review
March 17, 2020
Megan Huftalin | TrustRadius Reviewer
Cvent Event Management is being used in our incentive travel department for our registration for our incentive travel trips we plan. It helps conduct registration in a smooth and easy manner.
  • Customization
  • Flexibility
  • More customizable air requests
Cvent Event Management is great for registration for events. There are lots of different features that you can incorporate into your registration. With incentive trips, we don't use as many features as you would for a conference, etc. but it is great to use. It is easily customizable to fit the needs of your event.
I have run into issues or questions that I can't figure out an answer to so I have turned to Cvent support. They are fantastic. They call, email and reach out to you to make sure you are getting taken care of and that your problem or question is resolved in a timely manner.
Read Megan Huftalin's full review
March 12, 2020
Kim Schechter | TrustRadius Reviewer
My client uses Cvent event management for about 6-7 events a year. A few other clients in our office also use Cvent for their event needs. We find that with Cvent we get the most streamlined registration process and that it easily translates into any and all reports we may need about the event. The reporting feature alone makes Cvent completely worth the expense of the program. We have one event that we need to know everyone’s specific dietary needs and accessibility needs to supply to the hotel and make sure our guests are cared for. This would be a huge project if Cvent didn’t make it so easy to pull and compare the reports.
  • Reports.
  • Group registration.
  • Finances.
  • Seating assignments.
  • Agendas.
The reporting feature and integrations with invitation lists and emails take a lot of the hassle out of event management. You can pull a report on any information you might need. This helps in so many ways, from being able to quickly see who still owes their registration fees, to who abandoned their registration at what point, and who needs a special meal.
Cvent support can be hit or miss depending on who you get on the phone. We have had some customer service reps that have no idea what we are talking about, and we have had some that are outstanding and solve all our problems. So we just call back and see if someone else can help us.
Read Kim Schechter's full review
March 10, 2020
Ben Craig | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it from the supplier standpoint as an event venue. It allows us to have an easily accessible way for potential clients to find us and fill out an easy to use form. The form has all the information we need to defectively respond to the client and be prepared for a conversation. Helping, especially new event planners, give us specific information makes our follow up significantly more effective!
  • Asks the right questions
  • Puts information in easy to use formats
  • Provides a secure way to connect to leads
  • It doesn't always sort us to the right state, or the right city in the wrong state
  • Can be a little impersonal as a 3rd party
I've been happy with the leads generated from Cvent for the most part. The quality and quantity of the information we have been receiving has put us in the a strong potion to win the related business.
I haven't needed any customer support in the past 6 months.
Read Ben Craig's full review
February 02, 2020
Chelsea Benge | TrustRadius Reviewer
My company uses a number of Cvent solutions, primarily within the Events Department. We specifically use the Event Management solution, Crowd Compass mobile app, and OnArrival solutions for over 50 member events annually, both domestic and globally, with our largest event being a conference with 3,000+ attendees. We are a member-based organization, so our registration must adhere to our need of vetting registrants so that the correct audience is coming to our events, and with Cvent we have found the ability to create advanced and intricate registration websites that we very heavily rely on.
  • Onboarding and new user training.
  • Customer support.
  • The design element that was just released with the roll-out of Flex Registration is fantastic. The drag and drop feature is perfect for any level of user.
  • Advanced Registration capabilities such as custom fields and advanced logic.
  • With the new roll out, there is a heavy focus on design, which is great, but the advanced back-end seems to be lacking.
  • Knowledge of unique cases for advanced users.
  • Communicating updates within the system to users.
Appropriate for companies needing a registration management system capable of handling basic and complex events and conferences, as well as appropriate for companies looking to utilize a system for RFPs, appointments, survey functionality, and great integrations with CRMs, among other programs. Not appropriate for anyone not willing to learn the product.
Read Chelsea Benge's full review

What is Cvent Event Management?

Cvent is a cloud-based enterprise event management company with nearly 4,000 employees and over 300,000 users worldwide. Cvent offers software solutions to event planners and marketers for online event registration, venue selection, event management and marketing, onsite solutions, email marketing, and attendee engagement. Cvent's suite of products automate and simplify the planning process to maximize the impact of events. Cvent provides hoteliers with an integrated platform, enabling properties to increase business demand through targeted advertising and improve conversion through proprietary demand management and business intelligence solutions.

Cvent solutions aim to optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events.

Cvent Event Management Features

Has featureDesigned to help meeting and event planners more easily navigate every aspect of the event process.
Has featureIncrease attendance and engagement by using Cvent event management software to create multifaceted marketing campaigns surrounding your events.
Has featureCreate organization-wide event success with powerful reporting, strategic integrations, and award-winning, 24/7 customer service.

Cvent Event Management Video

Watch See how Milken Institute's event team drives efficiency and delivers amazing attendee experiences.

Cvent Event Management Integrations

Cvent Event Management Competitors

Eventbrite, Certain Event Automation Software, Aventri (formerly etouches)

Cvent Event Management Pricing