Reviews (1-25 of 159)
- Registration Options - There are many ways to guide attendees down certain registration paths.
- Registration Design - You can customize each and every detail on the registration website to your liking.
- Reports - With our clients, reporting is very important and there are many reports to choose from as well as custom reports that can be created.
- Learning Curve - It has a lot of offer, so it does take a lot of training and practice to really understand.
- Accommodates our very complex registration setup with different reg types/fees/packages.
- Allows us to have a very robust 3 day schedule of over 100 tours and sessions.
- Integrates directly into our app (Crowd Compass) and onsite Solutions (OnArrival).
- Badge & certificate printing directly from the site.
- Loading credits in the system is the bane of my existence, such a simple task is so tedious and I feel it could easily be fixed by their developers.
- Registration management.
- OnArrival and onsite check in.
- Mobile apps and CrowdCompass.
- Other event product add-ons to suit your needs (travel, hotel).
- Integrates with Salesforce!
- The Salesforce integration is a little buggy and even one year into implementation, we are still working through issues.
- [Badge] creation could be easier and so could the materials on buying stock. I get that Cvent wants us to order from them but it is more affordable to have it ordered yourself.
- I wish you could link to other websites in the horizontal navigation on the website editor or even use pages links within Cvent so as to jump invitees around like a traditional website.
- The platform is user-friendly. Without much training or experience, you can easily figure out how to create registration sites, set up reports, and manage meeting requests. The celebrity and community forum is very useful.
- Cvent is able to manage events from end to end—from RFPs and budgeting to event registration and feedback surveys.
- Cvent does a good job keeping up with the updated technology. They are constantly updating their system based on feedback they've received (enhancement requests) or industry changes.
- The community forum and customer service team are very responsive. Get instant feedback.
- Data reporting must be improved. It's quite unknowing.
- Some of the newer product integrations are still a little clunky.
- Custom data transferring between events tool.
- Cvent's platform is user-friendly. Though our Events team is the primary user, other departments can input their meetings and information easily and can add/edit/delete meetings from the schedule as our conference materializes.
- The registration process is intuitive for our attendees (who range in industry, age, tech-savviness, etc.), and automatically updates their schedule when they're using the CrowdCompass app for the trip/event.
- We needed a platform that has both registration capabilities and payment mechanisms in place. Cvent checks the boxes!
- I do wish there was a little more opportunity for adjusting the graphics/look/branding of the registration pages that our users see.
- Asks the right questions
- Puts information in easy to use formats
- Provides a secure way to connect to leads
- It doesn't always sort us to the right state, or the right city in the wrong state
- Can be a little impersonal as a 3rd party
- Onboarding and new user training.
- Customer support.
- The design element that was just released with the roll-out of Flex Registration is fantastic. The drag and drop feature is perfect for any level of user.
- Advanced Registration capabilities such as custom fields and advanced logic.
- With the new roll out, there is a heavy focus on design, which is great, but the advanced back-end seems to be lacking.
- Knowledge of unique cases for advanced users.
- Communicating updates within the system to users.
- Easy to build all registration sites.
- Easy reporting and custom reporting to get the data you need every time.
- Cost structure - It's confusing and convoluted. I wish there was a chart of add-on features and costs point blank rather than everything being a "scale" of the cost that ranges from free to $15,000. It's hard for me to recommend or try out features without going through an intense process to get pricing or even add-on options at all.
- Website Building
- Some of the design paths are cumbersome.
- Formatting and data cleaning is time-consuming; it should have fields that can change cases or limit how guests type in their information.
- Cvent Event Management is well suited for any event that requires a site to be built. You can customize each registration to a path and add specifics for each person to build a professional interface. It's easy for registration and attendee management. Any large conferences or conventions it is well suited for. It's data reporting, and cost tracking is wonderful and makes the process a breeze. It's proactive with a lot of technology and user-friendly. Cvent also features an easily accessible support team.
- It's not appropriate for events where it's a small number of guests with an event that isn't highly involved. Cvent works better with bigger events.
- The platform is easy to use. Without much training or experience you can easily figure out how to create registration sites, set up reports, and manage meeting requests.
- Cvent does a good job keeping up with the latest technology. They are constantly updating their system based on feedback they've received (enhancement requests) or industry changes.
- Cvent is able to manage events from start to finish - from RFPs and budgeting, to event registration and feedback surveys.
- We have had some challenges with reporting. It isn't always as flexible as you would want and sometimes we are unable to pull the information in the format we need. They are currently in the process of revamping reports so this may improve.
- Customer support is great when you first start using Cvent, but the more advanced you are, the less helpful this becomes. If you need an "out of the box" solution or a workaround, they are not much help at all.
- The account address book feature does not work for our group and caused us a lot of issues. There is no way to turn this feature off, so we had to use a workaround which has been mostly successful, but does not eliminate all the problems we face with the shared address book.
- We were not aware of some system limitations - like library storage size, until much later in our usage of Cvent. If we would have known ahead of time, we could have better planned on how to organize and manage certain aspects of our account instead of trying to clean up and streamline after the fact.
- The new Flex registration has revolutionized the websites we are able to produce for our clients.
- The ability to connect to GDS systems and pull in registrants directly is wonderful when it comes to pulling arrival and departure manifests.
- It is a straightforward tool that makes daily life easier in the event industry.
- Nothing that I can think of at this moment.
- Good registration tool
- Nice, flexible reporting
- Ability to manage custom regisration tools
- Salesforce connection
- Was not able to handle certain customizations that were needed by our organization
- Very expensive for a registration tool
- The event in a box tool is so helpful and easy to use.
- The registration websites are clear and very user-friendly for our clients.
- The reporting abilities are great and easy to customize to your needs.
- There seems to be a lot of steps/clicks to get to certain parts of the site.
- Too many things to learn!
- Needs a better summary page for attendee info.
- They have an incredible customer service database.
- The website build is fairly user-friendly.
- There are quite a few reporting options that are very useful.
- The process of using the conference builder takes a minute to learn.
- It can be costly for smaller organizations.
- Registration sites.
- Attendee emails.
- Waitlist feature.
- Not everything is available on Flex yet.
- We still have internal issues with some of the flight booking tools.
- I wish some things were a little easier to navigate.
Cvent Event Management Scorecard Summary
About Cvent Event Management
Cvent is a cloud-based enterprise event management company with nearly 4,000 employees and over 300,000 users worldwide. Cvent offers software solutions to event planners and marketers for online event registration, venue selection, event management and marketing, onsite solutions, email marketing, and attendee engagement. Cvent's suite of products automate and simplify the planning process to maximize the impact of events. Cvent provides hoteliers with an integrated platform, enabling properties to increase business demand through targeted advertising and improve conversion through proprietary demand management and business intelligence solutions.
Cvent solutions aim to optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events.
Cvent Event Management Integrations
Cvent Event Management Competitors
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
Cvent Event Management Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|