Reviews (1-4 of 4)
August 24, 2016
Score 10 out of 10
We use MaxxVault in two ways: to support our corporate needs - expense reports, HR documentation, AP/AR and for one of our programs we operate as a contractor for the state of Kansas Department for Children and Families. In this operation, we converted all hard copy case files to electronic files using MaxxVault. We also route work through the office using the workflow functionality and intercept all incoming documents at the front desk where we image and route to the intended recipient using MaxxVault. We know that this makes us more efficient but we also reduced our office size when we downsized our file room, saving us lease expenses.
- MaxxVault is a full-featured product at a cost significantly less than its competition.
- MaxxVault is end-user maintainable. I do not have to carry an IT staff to support this critical system.
- MaxxVault has the best customer service support of any vendor I've done business with in my 20 year career.
- MaxxVault does every single thing we need it to do. I cannot think of anything it should improve.
Read Alex Garnes's full review
We transformed a paper-intensive operation, child support enforcement, to an almost completely electronic environment. Our child support case managers can now easily find all case file documentation (no longer searching through the file room or on someone's desk) and have access to these files from any secure location, including the court room where we need these documents during the hearings.
August 25, 2016
MaxxVault is used to manage client projects including pre-sales contracts, statement of work revisions, professional service agreements, project documents and all accounting related documentation. It's a single easy to use source that maintains control for all staff with quick and easy access while in or out of the office.
- Easy to add content in a user friendly manner.
- Provides significant control over of the notification and workflow process.
- Enables document access from just about anywhere.
- Integrates with a significant number of modern systems.
Read Alan Nusbaum's full review
MaxxVault is well suited for:
- Invoice automation, any document and meta data control.
- Project document management.
August 24, 2016
Score 10 out of 10
We are utilizing MaxxVault to streamline our intake process for the Energy Assistance Program of Marion County in Indianapolis, Indiana. MaxxVault allows us to move our application process from one location to various locations across the county to better serve a population of neighbors in crisis.
- MaxxVault has a lightweight web client that requires zero software installation on the local machine.
- MaxxVault has a suite of apps that can be installed and interfaced with their web client to make the document import process straightforward.
- Support for MaxxVault has been extremely helpful through the build-out, setup and maintenance phases.
- MaxxVault has several products that can and do all work together, but it can be tough to articulate the various product names.
Read Matthew Belsaas's full review
MaxxVault has been a home run for us. The price, support and feature list are a perfect match for our needs.
May 20, 2016
Score 9 out of 10
We use Maxx Vault to keep record of AP invoices and AR Invoices. We also use it to keep record of expense reports and checks. We also just recently started to use the Maxx Cloud to send our project managers their invoices electronically. Maxx Vault is basically an electronic filing cabinet.
Read this authenticated review
One scenario where Maxx Vault is well suited is when we have a client call asking for information on an invoice. We are able to search the invoice quickly instead of having to go to the filing cabinet to search for it.
Vasion (formerly MaxxVault), by PrinterLogic Scorecard Summary
What is Vasion (formerly MaxxVault), by PrinterLogic?
Vasion (formerly MaxxVault) is a document management solution now from PrinterLogic (acquired November 2019) designed to enable organizations to digitize content and automate workflows to drive compliance, scalability, and accountability. The SaaS platform aims to give users a seamless experience across Print, Scan/Capture, Workflows, and Content Management, with open APIs for simple third-party software integration.
Categories: Document Management
Vasion (formerly MaxxVault), by PrinterLogic Video
Vasion (formerly MaxxVault), by PrinterLogic Technical Details