Reviews (1-3 of 3)
It is on our e-commerce sites. It is used by the e-commerce team. It is assisting us in deploying pixels for third party tools such as analytics tools.
- Deploy/disable pixels to production on demand
- Be able to control pixel position and firing criteria
- Use a directory of third party vendors which makes it even faster
- Reporting part is lacking
- Copy pixels between containers no longer exists
Read Dan Ben-Zikry's full review
November 20, 2014
Score 9 out of 10
Qubit is used by the marketing department for tag management. Qubit also supports us to complete complex marketing tests to assess incremental value of marketing initiatives.
Read Kat Winn's full review
- Simple process for integrating Opentag onsite, fully managed service for ease of tag implementation (options are available if no technical expertise within your company)
- Extension of marketing analytics capability for offsite marketing activity
April 15, 2016
Score 9 out of 10
We use Qubit Opentag to manage the third party tags, or scripts on our websites. Opentag adds a degree of separation between the tags and the rest of our codebase and allows us to easily enable, disable or edit a tag as and when we need to in a really simple user interface which is accessible to non-developers as well as developers.
- Easily enable or disable tags.
- Great on-page script editing with Sublime Text style text editor.
- Very useful filtering and dependency management.
- Being able to preview in the same way Qubit Deliver experiments can be previewed would be a great feature before publishing changes.
Read this authenticated review
Qubit Opentag is a really well thought out product which is constantly being worked on and improved.
Qubit Opentag Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Qubit Opentag
Opentag is an enterprise tag management solution that runs on Qubit's open Universal Variable data model. Some key features include: Container Tag, CPA De-duplication and Privacy Consent.
Categories: Tag Management
Qubit Opentag Screenshots
Qubit Opentag Integrations
Criteo Dynamic Retargeting, LivePerson, Google Adwords, Ntoklo, Bluekai
Qubit Opentag Competitors
Google Tag Manager, BrightTag, Tealium, Ensighten, Tagman
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Qubit Opentag Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Qubit Opentag Technical Details